Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
When they show the crowds, there are a lot of Blacks, especially brothers. Not saying its not a worthy cause to protest but... they are taking names and canceling folks. The ones who had their jobs pulled a few months ago included black students.

I got family at HBCUs and as far as I know (and if anyone knows otherwise please share), they aren't doing all that at Howard, Clark or Morehouse or Spelman.

I assume (and hope) these brothers (and some sisters) were just as vocal during the Floyd/BLM protests. Personally, I'm rather go all out for a Black specific cause and give 'moral support' to non Black causes, generally. Case by case basis.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
My view is take care of Blacks first. If you are going to get suspended or jailed let it be for the same energy for reparations, black crime bill, etc

I have compassion and empathy for any oppressed peoples. My guess is if you took a poll a larger than national average amount of Blacks think its ethnic cleansing. I also think we learned our lesson from Kanye and Kyrie Irving. We are Bennet and we ain't in it. Those of us not in elite schools, or a Dem shill talking head on major media, the masses just keeping our thoughts to ourselves. Of course we got faulted for doing that by Rappaport and others (sidenote: mad disrespectfully too as if its our obligation to ride on whatever they got going).

If HBCUs start doing all that protesting, I'm done.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
So the protests at Mississippi seem like its Black protest for the Palestinians.

Seems we are over represented in these protests on these PWI (predominantly white institutions). Are we out here fighting harder for non Blacks than or Blacks?

This is Mississippi. Plenty of Black issues. Let me be quiet, just saying.

Tia2You
Tia2You
No protests are necessary on our own land....
Those of us that are indigenous have to make land complementary for us Indians. All others have no say so. Know who you are and you wouldn't worry about protest. You would be taking up skills for our futures.

Optimistically futuristic,

Tia