Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

JCPS Says Facebook Removed Post Highlighting New B!k Principals & The Dangers of DNA Tests!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facebook is out there trying to hide the truth from everyone.

My mom finally gave up on the site when she got in trouble for making a joke about Kamala. Like you can't make jokes, have a laugh, share anything resembling the truth... What is the point of even being on that stupid platform?

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facebook is out there trying to hide the truth from everyone.

My mom finally gave up on the site when she got in trouble for making a joke about Kamala. Like you can't make jokes, have a laugh, share anything resembling the truth... What is the point of even being on that stupid platform?
    I make it a point on sites that are clearly hostile to Intelligent Blk thought, theory, confrontational truths, etc., to Post a notice informing the algorithm that “it would be Awesome if instead of executing an uneven measured type of controlled opposition to individual Blk persons, why not ban 10,000 Blk users at once. That resulting in that same 10, 000 heading over to 6Zeros,Datchat, or Issac Hayes’ sons App to build that site up.”Since doing that, well over 6 months ago, my restrictions have fallen from a guaranteed average of 30 days to a familiar 24 hrs to 3 days tops. Working on a message for TikTok RIGHT NOW. I Can’t seem to find a template to type in a message of text, so I will probably craft 1 on FB, save it & repost to TikTok. 1659136425059.png

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Forums like this is where its headed. The more twitter, FB and Youtube limit our voices, the more likely someone Black will create an alternative.

I guarantee you when and if we develop our own version of Facebook and Youtube, they will offer the owner any amount of money to buy it so they can do what they did to BET and independent hip labels: change it to be benign.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Forums like this is where its headed. The more twitter, FB and Youtube limit our voices, the more likely someone Black will create an alternative.

I guarantee you when and if we develop our own version of Facebook and Youtube, they will offer the owner any amount of money to buy it so they can do what they did to BET and independent hip labels: change it to be benign.
    Forums were once the major social platforms online and then social media started taking off with MySpace, then Facebook, Twitter, etc. and since then a lot of forums have shut down but I think we all need our own spaces. We can't just be thrown into a mixed bag and expected to get along.