Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When I walk down the street - people say eew. Or when I was, walking down the street. A homeless man, almost threw a bag of urine on me. A person, walked pass me, passed gas and laughed. Or people proud to give you bad service. Or a person sits next to you. Get up and wipe themselves off. Or if someone is cordial towards you. They would ostracize,That person. Or when people view you as less than. It makes people happy. Or if you save a persons, life and call the paramedics,the paramedics will catch an attitude towards you. Or if you ask for directions, They will give you a very disrespectful, attitude. Or have cops follow you around. But if you confront them. They run away. And I have not done anything to people. Who behave , like this

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How and why are they like this. I do nothing to them
Idk .. media portrayals. Bad upbringing (ppl don't remember the golden rule anymore, do unto others as you would have them do unto you) ..

Some of them are even jealous.

.. different circumstances, depending on the situation.

In general, our respect in terms of how people treat us is tied to our collective ability to control our own resources.

Again, depends on the circumstances ...

Protect your mental energy and keep doing good ... Don't worry about them folks. Karma always comes back around.

Sometimes you have to remove yourself from that negative energy .. stay away from those who make you feel less than ...

.. And if they keep coming around, ... You might have to practice your "verbal juijitsu" .. 👊🏿