Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden keeps talking about these and I want people to really consider what these are and what the police can do with them.

Red Flag Laws on guns will allow the police and the state to disarm people as they see fit. Knowing the police and the government both have issues with white supremacy, who do you think these laws will affect the most?

Not only that, Biden mentioned wanting to get rid of the 72 gun screening that allows people to get given their weapons even if the state does not get around to doing a background check. Getting rid of this will allow the states to just be in limbo for months or even years and telling people they can't have the guns they bought until they get the background check done.

This is how the government will ban guns. They will make it next to impossible to get guns EVERYWHERE, in every state! And they will make it easy to take away guns.

Not only that, but red flag laws will allow the police to obtain warrants on people to search their homes under the guise of "they may have a gun" and you know who they are going to target the most? Do I need to spell it out for ya'll?

We really need to make sure this crap does not pass.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Any time I hear about gun reform, gun regulation, or anything of the sort my mind immediately goes back to what my grandfather told me when I was growing up. He said that any form of gun control is racist. This used to confuse me until I got older and relized who they would use this to target the most.