Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So Twitter announced they will be cracking down on people using the term "groomer" because it is an attack against the LGBTQ+.

Read that again for me. They are pretty much saying that "grooming" which involves various levels of pedophilia is now protected!

Is this what the "+" has stood for the whole time? They are getting really close to straight up saying being sexually attracted to a child is "normal" and "healthy".

wtf man

D

Deleted member 191

So Twitter announced they will be cracking down on people using the term "groomer" because it is an attack against the LGBTQ+.

Read that again for me. They are pretty much saying that "grooming" which involves various levels of pedophilia is now protected!

Is this what the "+" has stood for the whole time? They are getting really close to straight up saying being sexually attracted to a child is "normal" and "healthy".

wtf man
    Real talk this has been in the works for years. There are people who literally call it a sexual identity. There were Facebook groups and all sorts of shit that first started popping up but nobody really took it seriously or said anything about it. NOW here we are. It's a fuckin shitstorm, society has turned into.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Real talk this has been in the works for years. There are people who literally call it a sexual identity. There were Facebook groups and all sorts of shit that first started popping up but nobody really took it seriously or said anything about it. NOW here we are. It's a fuckin shitstorm, society has turned into.
    I know I have heard some sick stuff. They were using secret hashtags on Twitter when I was still on there. They call themselves MAPs (minor-attracted persons) and they are proud of it. It turns my stomach.

D

Deleted member 191

I know I have heard some sick stuff. They were using secret hashtags on Twitter when I was still on there. They call themselves MAPs (minor-attracted persons) and they are proud of it. It turns my stomach.
    OMG I didn't know that's what they were calling themselves. I think they were using like actual specific names for people attracted to minors that are a specific age group but I can't remember what they called themselves. MAP must be the umbrella term for them though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    OMG I didn't know that's what they were calling themselves. I think they were using like actual specific names for people attracted to minors that are a specific age group but I can't remember what they called themselves. MAP must be the umbrella term for them though.
    Yup! This started back when Tumblr got shut down. That place was LOADED with pedos and weird kink people and they all ended up on Twitter and Reddit. Both platforms have pedos behind closed doors operating the sites as well as secret groups and ways to interact in public.

There are videos on YouTube that go into more detail.

Here is one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwotkBzZGQ

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    US

Twitter Censors ‘Groomer’ Term After Left-Wing Pressure Campaign​

WOSjPvw.jpg

Screenshot/YouTube/Todays Parent

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

LAUREL DUGGAN
    SOCIAL ISSUES AND CULTURE REPORTER
    July 22, 2022
    9:39 AM ET

Twitter began censoring the word “groomer” after left-wing media watchdog group Media Matters for America pressured the site to crack down on the term, which they claim is anti-LGBT.

Commentator James Lindsay was locked out of his Twitter account Thursday for calling a Media Matters employee a groomer, according to screenshots Lindsay shared with the Daily Caller News Foundation. He had to delete his tweet and wait an additional 12 hours to regain full access to his account.

The term groomer describes adults who form inappropriate friendships with children in order to prime them for sexual abuse, and it has been used by some commentators to refer to those who expose young children to sexual content through drag shows and lessons on gender identity and sexuality.

Lindsay told the DCNF he uses the term to refer to both sexually predatory grooming and ideological grooming into what he called “queer Marxist ideology.”

“I call people who engage in either of these grooming behaviors ‘groomers’ because it’s wrong to do and because that’s what they’re doing: grooming,” he said. (RELATED: Trans Biden Official Wants To ‘Empower’ Kids To Get Sex Changes)

“Ok, groomer,” Lindsay said in the offending tweet. He was responding Ari Drennen, LGBTQ program director at Media Matters, who had criticized a DCNF article about the campaign to get “groomer” censored on Twitter. Twitter told Lindsay his tweet violated its rules against hateful conduct, according to a screenshot he shared with the DCNF.

“Accusing people of harming children with no basis is extremely dangerous,” Drennen wrote Thursday. “Three weeks again, Lindsay directed his little groomer bit at a library holding a drag queen story hour. Proud boys showed up three days later with signs about groomers and a rifle.”

Twitter and Media Matters did not respond to the DCNF’s request for comment.

Update: We removed the word pedophile from the headline because it characterized the use of “groomer” as a term that applies solely to people who sexually abuse children and not to to the growing wave of Critical Gender and Queer Theory groups working to indoctrinate children.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    US

WOSjPvw.jpg

LAUREL DUGGAN
    July 22, 2022

Twitter began censoring the word “groomer” after left-wing media watchdog group Media Matters for America pressured the site to crack down on the term, which they claim is anti-LGBT.

Commentator James Lindsay was locked out of his Twitter account Thursday for calling a Media Matters employee a groomer, according to screenshots Lindsay shared with the Daily Caller News Foundation. He had to delete his tweet and wait an additional 12 hours to regain full access to his account.

The term groomer describes adults who form inappropriate friendships with children in order to prime them for sexual abuse, and it has been used by some commentators to refer to those who expose young children to sexual content through drag shows and lessons on gender identity and sexuality.

Lindsay told the DCNF he uses the term to refer to both sexually predatory grooming and ideological grooming into what he called “queer Marxist ideology.”

“I call people who engage in either of these grooming behaviors ‘groomers’ because it’s wrong to do and because that’s what they’re doing: grooming,” he said. (RELATED: Trans Biden Official Wants To ‘Empower’ Kids To Get Sex Changes)

“Ok, groomer,” Lindsay said in the offending tweet. He was responding Ari Drennen, LGBTQ program director at Media Matters, who had criticized a DCNF article about the campaign to get “groomer” censored on Twitter. Twitter told Lindsay his tweet violated its rules against hateful conduct, according to a screenshot he shared with the DCNF.

“Accusing people of harming children with no basis is extremely dangerous,” Drennen wrote Thursday. “Three weeks again, Lindsay directed his little groomer bit at a library holding a drag queen story hour. Proud boys showed up three days later with signs about groomers and a rifle.”

Update: We removed the word pedophile from the headline because it characterized the use of “groomer” as a term that applies solely to people who sexually abuse children and not to to the growing wave of Critical Gender and Queer Theory groups working to indoctrinate children.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience.

All the more reason why we need social media like 6ZEROS.

D

Deleted member 191

US

WOSjPvw.jpg

LAUREL DUGGAN
    July 22, 2022

what in the entire fucking hell?!? 😮😮😮😮

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care what fancy names or politically correct "scientific" terms they want to call themselves to make themselves feel better, they are still peodphiles. If the child is under 18, it is still a child and if you are an adult preying on children, you are a pedophile. A pedophile is a pedophile. PERIOD.

Here are the fancy terms these pedos use besides MAPS (minor attracted persons) to describe themselves:

The word pedophilia comes from the Greek παῖς, παιδός (paîs, paidós), meaning "child", and φιλία (philía), "friendly love" or "friendship".[20] Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.[4][5] Infantophilia is a sub-type of pedophilia; it is used to refer to a sexual preference for children under the age of 5 (especially infants and toddlers).[21][10] This is sometimes referred to as nepiophilia (from the Greek: νήπιος (népios) meaning "infant" or "child," which in turn derives from "ne-" and "epos" meaning "not speaking"), though this term is rarely used in academic sources.[22][23] Hebephilia is defined as individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in 11- to 14-year-old pubescents.[24] The DSM-5 does not list hebephilia among the diagnoses. While evidence suggests that hebephilia is separate from pedophilia, the ICD-10 includes early pubertal age (an aspect of hebephilia) in its pedophilia definition, covering the physical development overlap between the two philias.[25] In addition to hebephilia, some clinicians have proposed other categories that are somewhat or completely distinguished from pedophilia; these include pedohebephilia (a combination of pedophilia and hebephilia) and ephebophilia (though ephebophilia is not considered pathological).[26][27]

I hate Quora. While it has some useful information on general advice on certain things, it is actually the devil's underground if you look a bit deeper. They have open and proud sadists, pedophiles, degenerates, and scum of the earth on there (mainly white) that love to calmly intellectualize and normalize their sick, evil, demented ways as if it is completely normal and healthy and nothing to at all be ashamed of. Like this is some sort of academic exercise with a board of like-minded curious scholars with inappropriate undertones. How are some of them not being investigated or on a damn watchlist yet?

Look at this.

Dean Williams - "Exclusive Paedophile" with an anime avatar that shows an underaged little boy.

Also, peep the amount of questions from males and females alike asking about their pedophile ways while admitting their pedophile ways. This world is deeply sick and cursed.

sUyTBUg.jpg

If the Yahoo / Yahoo Answers platform and its crowd weren't so racist and outdated, Quora wouldn't have succeeded the way they did. As problematic as the Yahoo Answers community was, they were more sane and moral and would have never allowed pedos and other degenerates to get this comfortable on their platform.
    #UncheckedRacismIsAGatewayToBadThings

Look at this:
    xpEKZoU.png

NSuExcr.png

By 2030, you are going to see "MAPS" of all ages say to other "MAPS", "Hey don't kill yourself. Be proud of who you are and embrace it. Love yourself. LOVE WINS." And anyone who rightfully dislikes "MAPS" will be called a MAPSphobe, arrested for "harassing" "MAPS" which is a protected group, and shunned from society.

Even when pedophiles aka "MAPS" and other degenerates were rampant on Tumblr, there were some people calling them out and trying to stop the madness but they were either attacked, targeted with unjust harassment, or ignored.

This was a PSA warning.

View: https://kaylanutshelled.tumblr.com/post/680969672195194880/this-needs-to-stop

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This excerpt is concerning. They are trying to alter the word groomer like they did with racist. Groomer will only refer to the most egregious pervert who befriends kids with the exact intent on having sex with them.

Any other grooming behavior such as talking to kids about masturbation, taking them to drag shows, and pride parades will not be considered grooming because the adult didn’t express intent to have sex.

Questions like “hey why are they talking to kids about their sexual preference?” will be hate speech and will allow the grooming behavior to proceed without consequence.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #ProudMAPSphobe

The truth:

This Needs To Stop

Can we please stop with the sexualization of anime kiddos? Like honestly. I’m tired of trying to look up art of certain anime series and seeing art of their very young characters in an inappropriate position or just flat out nudes/hentai type crap. It’s not okay and it’s disgusting. Whenever I try to bring this up, I always hear “It’s not pedophilia type art because they aren’t real/ there’s no problem with it because they aren’t real/ Well you are MAPSphobic for not supporting it/ it’s your fault for seeing it.”

Originally posted by tulio-miguel

First of all, it does matter, even if they aren’t fricken real! They are kids. Real or not. THEY ARE KIDS! And the fact that you try SO HARD to say anything to make it seem like it’s okay or not that bad, just goes to show me a little bit of what’s fricken going on in that dayum brain of yours! It’s disgusting and wrong. It’s not welcome here.

Second of all, it’s my fault for looking at it? Pardon me for scrolling through an anime art website! It’s not at all, in any way, my fault for seeing it. When you create something and post it on the internet, that is your responsibility in knowing that people will see it. Here’s a solution: Just don’t post crap like that. How about that? Just make normal beautiful art and stop sexualizing these dayum kiddos!

Third of all, “There’s no problem with it.” There’s no problem with it? Are you fricken kidding me? You are telling me (from a digital artist perspective) that there is nothing wrong with you sitting down, planning a piece of art of a kid being railed (pardon my blunt example) and then spending hours on drawing, coloring and shading? You expect me to not find anything wrong with that? Really? There are a lot of things wrong with that! You are just so sick in the head that you don’t realize it.

Fourth of all, MAPSPhobic? Yes I am. I am Mapsphobic. Why? I would never let a MINOR ATTRACTED PERSON around my dayum kids. I would never let a MINOR ATTRACTED PERSON into my dayum home. I would never want to be friends with a MINOR ATTRACTED PERSON. I would never have a PEDOPHILE work for me. Because that’s what you are. A PEDOPHILE. A “MINOR ATTRACTED PERSON.” Yes, I am scared of you. Wanna know why? You people are so sick in the dayum head that you tried NORMALIZING your screwed up way of thinking.

Anyways. End of my essay. WE NEED TO STOP normalizing and being okay with these people. Even if they are friends or family. I get it can be hard but like STOP. Real kids or not. It’s disgusting, wrong, immoral and I sure as hail ain’t going to encourage that mind set.

#ProtectOurChildren
    #ProtectOurFuture
    #PunishGroomers
    #PunishPedophiles
    #PunishPedophilia
    #DieMAPSDie
    #EndChildSexAbuse

D

Deleted member 191

I don't care what fancy names or politically correct "scientific" terms they want to call themselves to make themselves feel better, they are still peodphiles. If the child is under 18, it is still a child and if you are an adult preying on children, you are a pedophile. A pedophile is a pedophile. PERIOD.

Here are the fancy terms these pedos use besides MAPS (minor attracted persons) to describe themselves:

The word pedophilia comes from the Greek παῖς, παιδός (paîs, paidós), meaning "child", and φιλία (philía), "friendly love" or "friendship".[20] Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.[4][5] Infantophilia is a sub-type of pedophilia; it is used to refer to a sexual preference for children under the age of 5 (especially infants and toddlers).[21][10] This is sometimes referred to as nepiophilia (from the Greek: νήπιος (népios) meaning "infant" or "child," which in turn derives from "ne-" and "epos" meaning "not speaking"), though this term is rarely used in academic sources.[22][23] Hebephilia is defined as individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in 11- to 14-year-old pubescents.[24] The DSM-5 does not list hebephilia among the diagnoses. While evidence suggests that hebephilia is separate from pedophilia, the ICD-10 includes early pubertal age (an aspect of hebephilia) in its pedophilia definition, covering the physical development overlap between the two philias.[25] In addition to hebephilia, some clinicians have proposed other categories that are somewhat or completely distinguished from pedophilia; these include pedohebephilia (a combination of pedophilia and hebephilia) and ephebophilia (though ephebophilia is not considered pathological).[26][27]

I hate Quora. While it has some useful information on general advice on certain things, it is actually the devil's underground if you look a bit deeper. They have open and proud sadists, pedophiles, degenerates, and scum of the earth on there (mainly white) that love to calmly intellectualize and normalize their sick, evil, demented ways as if it is completely normal and healthy and nothing to at all be ashamed of. Like this is some sort of academic exercise with a board of like-minded curious scholars with inappropriate undertones. How are some of them not being investigated or on a damn watchlist yet?

Look at this.

Dean Williams - "Exclusive Paedophile" with an anime avatar that shows an underage boy.

Also, peep the amount of questions from males and females asking about their pedophile ways while admitting their pedophile ways. This world is deeply sick and cursed.

sUyTBUg.jpg

If Yahoo / Yahoo Answers platform and its crowd weren't so racist and outdated Quora wouldn't have succeeded the way they did. As problematic as the Yahoo Answers community was, they were more sane and moral and would have never allowed pedos and other degenerates to get this comfortable on their platform.
    #UncheckedRacismIsAGatewayToBadThings

Look at this:
    xpEKZoU.png

NSuExcr.png

By 2030, you are going to see "MAPS" of all ages say to other "MAPS", "Hey don't kill yourself. Be proud of who you are and embrace it. Love yourself. LOVE WINS. " And anyone who rightfully dislikes "MAPS" will be called a MAPSphobe, arrested for "harassing" "MAPS" which is a protected group, and shunned from society.

Even when pedophiles aka "MAPS" and other degenerates were rampant on Tumblr, there were some people calling them other and trying to stop the madness but they were either attacked, targeted with unjust harassment, or ignored.

This was a PSA warning.

View: https://kaylanutshelled.tumblr.com/post/680969672195194880/this-needs-to-stop

yes pedophile and hebephile and all that other shit. that's right. I knew I remembered talk a few years back about there being certain "versions". But like your said when white people aren't brought to heel, they always push the envelope further and further like the life sized brats they are and now it's OUR kids who suffer and have to be subjected to this garbage while dealing with the harsh realities of being black in America. But hey better to lash out and "cancel" than to actually address these sick fucking bastards, right?

Their incompetence knows no bounds and it's irritating to say the least....

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care what fancy names or politically correct "scientific" terms they want to call themselves to make themselves feel better, they are still peodphiles. If the child is under 18, it is still a child and if you are an adult preying on children, you are a pedophile. A pedophile is a pedophile. PERIOD
    But what if a person hasn’t touched kids but has those feelings? They should be able to go to therapy to fix the fact that they are a minor attracted person. If we stigmatize those feelings to the point where those people do not seek help they’ll end up acting out on their desires and hurting someone.

I think a Minor Attracted Person is the perfect term to delineate between those who have abused a child and those who haven’t. We have enough history to know that people who are attracted to kids will always here so we need to try to help them before they attack.

Now after they abuse someone….

nuclear explosion GIF

…but before…

season 1 facebook watch GIF by Sacred Lies

They need to be talking to a therapist to avoid the bomb.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This excerpt is concerning. They are trying to alter the word groomer like they did with racist. Groomer will only refer to the most egregious pervert who befriends kids with the exact intent on having sex with them.

Any other grooming behavior such as talking to kids about masturbation, taking them to drag shows, and pride parades will not be considered grooming because the adult didn’t express intent to have sex.

Questions like “hey why are they talking to kids about their sexual preference?” will be hate speech and will allow the grooming behavior to proceed without consequence.

yes pedophile and hebephile and all that other shit. that's right. I knew I remembered talk a few years back about there being certain "versions". But like your said when white people aren't brought to heel, they always push the envelope further and further like the life sized brats they are and now it's OUR kids who suffer and have to be subjected to this garbage while dealing with the harsh realities of being black in America. But hey better to lash out and "cancel" than to actually address these sick fucking bastards, right?

Their incompetence knows no bounds and it's irritating to say the least....
    Groomers, degenerates, predators and pedophiles are reinventing and redefining themselves like how anti-Black racist white supremacists continue to reinvent and redefine themselves in order to stay relevant, gain and maintain influence and power, and restrategize in order keep winning.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This conversation is interesting. I know some folks would say that people shouldnt feel like that about children at all and people will get away from them.
    This conversation is interesting. I know some folks would say that people shouldnt feel like that about children at all and people will get away from them.
    The question becomes “since we know these people exist what do we do with them”?

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Groomers, degenerates, predators and pedophiles are reinventing and redefining themselves like how anti-Black racist white supremacists continue to reinvent and redefine themselves in order to stay relevant, gain and maintain influence and power, and restrategize in order keep winning.
    I'm not always aggressive towards anything at first but with the way these guys have been going for years, they are taking more than required and it's high time something drastic is done to put them in their place which is very difficult by the looks of it. They have part of the powerful government in the corner and also big corporations supports them just like how Twitter have shown its ugly face in this.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep, the "+" has always stood for ped0s. People have been warning about this for YEARS.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep, the "+" has always stood for ped0s. People have been warning about this for YEARS.
    They just keep adding to it as well. Like at this point, I think it is like 15 letters long. This went from being a group where gay, les, and bi people can be themselves to a circus show. No offense to trans people but it should have never stopped being the LGB. Trans should have their own group and everything else almost always fits in the LGB, like queer or questioning. They used the trans community to push this pedo nonsense and will make it a protected class!