The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vegans Try Other Vegans' "Chicken"

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can do vegetarian dishes and meals but not vegan. That stuff tastes like dog doo doo. I don't know how anyone eats nothing but vegan food. And why they keep having to make "fake meat" like isn't the point of being vegan to you know, not eat animals but you are there making pretendo-meals.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can do vegetarian dishes and meals but not vegan. That stuff tastes like dog doo doo. I don't know how anyone eats nothing but vegan food. And why they keep having to make "fake meat" like isn't the point of being vegan to you know, not eat animals but you are there making pretendo-meals.
    I always wondered this, but ol' girl's dildo explanation made sense.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always wondered this, but ol' girl's dildo explanation made sense.
    I don't know. Comparing a tool shaped to fit your hole is a bit different than pretending to eat meat while hating eating meat.

People just confuse the hell out of me anymore lol

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Side note, do we have to start calling vegan meat "transfood"?
    Not "transfood" usher laugh

And why they keep having to make "fake meat" like isn't the point of being vegan to you know, not eat animals but you are there making pretendo-meals.
    I wonder the same. There's nothing stopping you from making a wonderful vegan meal. Jumping through hoops to shape it like meat makes it seem like there is an ulterior motive. This is purely to get meat eaters to stop eating animal meat and at the same time trying to convince us to eat vegan meat that tastes like humans.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder the same. There's nothing stopping you from making a wonderful vegan meal. Jumping through hoops to shape it like meat makes it seem like there is an ulterior motive. This is purely to get meat eaters to stop eating animal meat and at the same time trying to convince us to eat vegan meat that tastes like humans.
    It seems like the people who want this stuff or even crave the flavors of meat are just doing it to virtue signal and feel better than everyone else. Like those types who stand in the grocery store and shame people for buying meat. Bunch of PETA nutjobs.