The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Y'all President Said He Has Cancer

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The dude's brain is fried. He doesn't even know what he is saying or where he is half the time. He magically got covid right after this too... how convenient. The government is a joke.
If you ever needed more proof that Democrats were team NWO, these times confirm it.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The dude's brain is fried. He doesn't even know what he is saying or where he is half the time. He magically got covid right after this too... how convenient. The government is a joke.
And one big giant long fart that ripped out of naked crackhead Hunter Biden's muddy arse on worldwide international camera.

This Corrupt White And Asian Owned Dangerous Criminal Enterprise Called America Is An International Embarrassment.

TerraX1

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Biden: I have cancer.
Me: Biden has cancer.
OP: Y'all President Said He Has Cancer. *shows proof*
News & Media: Certain individuals online (like ART and others) are spreading disinformation. The President misspoke and sources close to him have said that he is doing fine at this time.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
And one big giant long fart that ripped out of naked crackhead Hunter Biden's muddy arse on worldwide international camera.

This Corrupt White And Asian Owned Dangerous Criminal Enterprise Called America Is An International Embarrassment.
😂😂😂😂😂 whew I done died!

D

Deleted member 191

News & Media: Certain individuals online (like ART and others) are spreading disinformation. The President misspoke and sources close to him have said that he is doing fine at this time.
So while you up here repeating the exact same words the President said out of his own damn mouth spreading disinformation, maybe you need to get your story straight Ma'am. The Oligarchy's weekend at Bernie's puppet PRESIDENT, is NOT WELL FINE!!!! HE is lowkey tellin' us he wouldn't outlive a 2nd term anyway MISSPOKE!! But keep reaffirming for the people exactly what it is that you, me and every-damn-body-else can all see with our own two eyeballs on spreading lies!!

I said what I said!

D

Deleted member 191

In real life though, this is the shit that gets me. If they have to come out and SAY this shit, it's evident that he looks unwell and that everyone can tell he very well may kick the bucket any day now.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Art you gutta ass MFer with the chops. I love when you go in. You always have me either rolling or ready to mess some shit up. Much respect sis.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is the BS of it all.

They like to act like we are the ones spreading lies. Did you see what they are doing on Twitter now? Anyone who uses the term "groomer" is going to get banned or suspended cause it is an attack on the alphabet people. They are pretty much telling us pedophiles are a protected class now!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is the BS of it all.

They like to act like we are the ones spreading lies. Did you see what they are doing on Twitter now? Anyone who uses the term "groomer" is going to get banned or suspended cause it is an attack on the alphabet people. They are pretty much telling us pedophiles are a protected class now!
    I don't lurk on Twitter too often. As of late I mainly look on the B1 side of Twitter. I don't use Twitter at this time because every time I try to make an account they keep locking it and messing with it.

Meanwhile, if you are a rabid racist online spreading and promoting actual lies, dangerous ideologies, harassing Black people, and say the word N1gger while using other disgusting racist language, your account is allowed to stay up. But if you "misgender" someone and call out pedo "MAPS" (including those that are LGBT), you get the banhammer, attacked and threatened because "you are promoting homophobia, transphobia, the gay scare, harmful stereotypes, and disinformation" even though you are doing your part to protect children from sexual predators of all sexual orientations.

Pedophiles and child sex abusers (especially white ones) have always been celebrated, encouraged, and a protected class in this society. They hardly ever go to jail and do much less time in jail than anyone else including petty thieves, people who defend themselves, weed dealers, drug dealers, nonviolent offenders, and jaywalkers. Most of the judges that let these pedophiles go are also pedophiles themselves.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't lurk on Twitter too often. As of late I mainly look on the B1 side of Twitter. I don't use Twitter at this time because every time I try to make an account they keep locking it and messing with it.

Meanwhile, if you are a rabid racist online spreading and promoting actual lies, dangerous ideologies, harassing Black people, and say the word N1gger while using other disgusting racist language, your account is allowed to stay up. But if you "misgender" someone and call out pedo "MAPS" (including those that are LGBT), you get the banhammer, attacked and threatened because "you are promoting homophobia, transphobia, the gay scare, harmful stereotypes, and disinformation" even though you are doing your part to protect children from sexual predators of all sexual orientations.

Pedophiles and child sex abusers (especially white ones) have always been celebrated, encouraged, and a protected class in this society. They hardly ever go to jail and do much less time in jail than anyone else including petty thieves, people who defend themselves, weed dealers, drug dealers, nonviolent offenders, and jaywalkers. Most of the judges that let these pedophiles go are also pedophiles themselves.
    I think a lot of black youth are putting themselves in the LGBT because they see they get protected and they get better attention. I am seeing more and more young black men dressing like women even if they aren't gay. They are feminizing themselves just so they feel some sense of acceptance and it is just sad.

OaklanderForever

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think a lot of black youth are putting themselves in the LGBT because they see they get protected and they get better attention. I am seeing more and more young black men dressing like women even if they aren't gay. They are feminizing themselves just so they feel some sense of acceptance and it is just sad.
    Wow..that is deep I didn't look at it from that perspective..
    I can see that though..Being that boys are becoming feminized it means (to ME) that us as Black Men need to check that sxxx within our communities at the first sign of it by informing as many open minds and ears as possible..With FACTS and knowledge.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow..that is deep I didn't look at it from that perspective..
    I can see that though..Being that boys are becoming feminized it means (to ME) that us as Black Men need to check that sxxx within our communities at the first sign of it by informing as many open minds and ears as possible..With FACTS and knowledge.
    Yup, this is the problem. No one is there for the youth. We see programs and everything for whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. but when it comes to black youth in America, they are almost always an afterthought. A lot of boys are being raised by women who hate men which further pushes them into the alphabetic nonsense. Boys need to be shown they have value and worth again or they will end up in some gang violence, on drugs, or in the alphabet mafia.