Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

RIP to William Hart of the Delfonics

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
R.I.P. to a legend. I remember that video when Ghosrface & the Delfonics almost got in a shootout.
Is he the one with the high octave voice? I loved the song 🎶LA LA MEANS I LOVE YOU🎶 & 🎶DIDN'T I BLOW YOUR MIND🎶 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RIP ✊🏽🙏🏽❤️🤴🏾❤️🙏🏽✊🏽 RIP

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Is he the one with the high octave voice? I loved the song 🎶LA LA MEANS I LOVE YOU🎶 & 🎶DIDN'T I BLOW YOUR MIND🎶 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RIP ✊🏽🙏🏽❤️🤴🏾❤️🙏🏽✊🏽 RIP
Those are two beautiful songs. Somebody might call me an old man for saying this, but they don't make good love songs like that anymore.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Those are two beautiful songs. Somebody might call me an old man for saying this, but they don't make good love songs like that anymore.
I can name countless songs from vocalists I loved during the 60's & the 70's, but that would be another hit list! ❤️😁
You're right, Rollie. They don't make them like they used to. Some artists today are all high on various drugs, which makes their minds null & void!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I can name countless songs from vocalists I loved during the 60's & the 70's, but that would be another hit list! ❤️😁
You're right, Rollie. They don't make them like they used to. Some artists today are all high on various drugs, which makes their minds null & void!
💯💯💯