The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why do some of us keep aspiring to these positions of authority naïvely thinking they can make a difference in these white spaces?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
This article gave rise to this question.

Synopsis:
He was an undercover officer in a sting 'allegedly' mistaken for a felon by fellow white officers who violently assaulted him then absconded. First red flag it was racially motivated?
Files a lawsuit against the department; rises through the ranks and experiences more targeted micro racism and demoted pending counter allegations of malfeasance by colleagues though recognised for his achievements. Second red flag institutional racism exists??
Is vindicated following outcome of investigation but informed that rein statement to former rank is conditional on formal apology to the same racist colleagues responsible, yet unaccountable, for the injurious physical and psychological anti black racism inflicted on him and condoned by the same racist institution. Red flag number three -don't expect change anytime soon???
Incredulously, this black man still believes he can make a difference and be applauded for it by his puppeteers still not cognitive of the fact that WS always break their tools when of no further usefulness.
Other perspectives on this article welcomed.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Synopsis:
    He was an undercover officer in a sting 'allegedly' mistaken for a felon by fellow white officers who violently assaulted him then absconded. First red flag it was racially motivated?
    Files a lawsuit against the department; rises through the ranks and experiences more targeted micro racism and demoted pending counter allegations of malfeasance by colleagues though recognised for his achievements. Second red flag institutional racism exists??
    Is vindicated following outcome of investigation but informed that rein statement to former rank is conditional on formal apology to the same racist colleagues responsible, yet unaccountable, for the injurious physical and psychological anti black racism inflicted on him and condoned by the same racist institution. Red flag number three -don't expect change anytime soon???
    Incredulously, this black man still believes he can make a difference and be applauded for it by his puppeteers still not cognitive of the fact that WS always break their tools when of no further usefulness.

I saw the same story and had a similar reaction. My takeaway is that over time, he must have conformed. That over the years he became one of them which is why he was elevated. The only change he is going to make is mandate they hit you with the baton over the head at least 3 times before murdering you.

D

Deleted member 191

I'll read the article on my lunch break but from my experience in corporate America, Self Employment is THE ONLY way to guarantee you avoid that in the workplace. Being self employed means you call the shots you set the boundaries and you determine when enough is enough (whatever enough means to you). You can't play white supremacy's game and then think you're the great black hope that's going to "bring civility to the Savage". It's a pipe dream at best it's short-sighted and misguided at the least.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I saw the same story and had a similar reaction. My takeaway is that over time, he must have conformed. That over the years he became one of them which is why he was elevated. The only change he is going to make is mandate they hit you with the baton over the head at least 3 times before murdering you.
    😂😂😂😂 totally agree! 👍🏿👊🏿

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll read the article on my lunch break but from my experience in corporate America, Self Employment is THE ONLY way to guarantee you avoid that in the workplace. Being self employed means you call the shots you set the boundaries and you determine when enough is enough (whatever enough means to you). You can't play white supremacy's game and then think you're the great black hope that's going to "bring civility to the Savage". It's a pipe dream at best it's short-sighted and misguided at the least.
    All of this.

If you are working for one of the big corporations, you won't get anywhere. They look at people like numbers. Nothing more.

Gotta get out on top and do your own thing. Own your own businesses. Let them keep their corrupted businesses. We need to focus on making our own. All this LGBT nonsense these corporations have been pushing will come to a head and they will go bankrupt over it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Synopsis:

They think the "Coonage" will be accepted and praised on by the Pinkerton majority, but #CooningForCatpital ALWAYS has a catch. That catch is don't try to bring in more black family or friends to any opening they my have in the future. Great share B1 rebel 365. ⚡✊🏾⚡

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    😂😂😂😂 totally agree! 👍🏿👊🏿
    They want us to believe this clown is Malcolm X and coming to get revenge as Chief. No, they billy clubbed him into submission and since he’s no threat they will put him in the top seat to cover up their day to day racism.

D

Deleted member 191

So while on lunch, these quotes stuck out to me the most:

“I think this is a very exciting time. I think the officers need someone to support them,” Cox told reporters Wednesday. “And I’m going to their biggest cheerleader.”
    So I translate that to I'm going to pretend to be impartial but I'll walk the blue line like a good little nigga

"The journey of Michael Cox from being beaten by fellow Boston Police officers to his appointment as Commissioner of the Boston Police Department is emblematic of criminal legal reform,” Suffolk County District Attorney Kevin Hayden said in an emailed statement."
    So I translated this to, he's our "diversity" hire. Our own homegrown buck broken negro. He will do EXACTLY as he's told.

Cox's tenure in Ann Arbor was marred by claims that he created a hostile work environment, which led to him being briefly placed on administrative leave in 2020.

An investigation found “no evidence that the Chief was behaving in such a way” as to create a hostile work environment. But a report said “there is evidence that people feared retaliation by the Chief, and they had a legitimate basis for that fear, whether or not that was the Chief’s intent.”

He was reinstated less than a month after being placed on leave after being told by the city administration to apologize “for any misunderstandings and poor communications.”
    That translated to me like he was probably trying to "teach some white supremacists a lesson because I'm the Head Negro In Charge" but he got taken to task and reminded he's still a nigga no matter where you rank. And he went along with it, instead of quitting.

So in closing, Harbinger summarized it best. They're trying to address the louder shouts of Boston Police racism with this hire as if they are doing this massive, wholesale change type of hire when, in actuality, this nigga is getting ready to tap-dance and soft-shoe left and fuckin' right.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They think the "Coonage" will be accepted and praised on by the Pinkerton majority, but #CooningForCatpital ALWAYS has a catch. That catch is don't try to bring in more black family or friends to any opening they my have in the future. Great share B1 rebel 365. ⚡✊🏾⚡
    They're too stupid to realize they'll be thrown under the bus or be the fall COON!