Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I know some people who have worked at Amazon warehouses and they always say Amazon is not a great place to work for. And it looks like it may be the case in New Jersey as 3 workers ended up dying on the job over the past month alone. There's no details on how any of these workers died, but it makes you wonder.

Two of the deaths occurred in the same warehouse, while another happened elsewhere.

Has anyone here worked for Amazon in any capacity? What about working in their warehouses? The people I know who also worked at Amazon, never stuck around for too long there. With Amazon, I guess they really stretch you thin, so it is a lot of work. I don't think I'd ever work at an Amazon warehouse myself.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I know some people who have worked at Amazon warehouses and they always say Amazon is not a great place to work for. And it looks like it may be the case in New Jersey as 3 workers ended up dying on the job over the past month alone. There's no details on how any of these workers died, but it makes you wonder.

Two of the deaths occurred in the same warehouse, while another happened elsewhere.

Has anyone here worked for Amazon in any capacity? What about working in their warehouses? The people I know who also worked at Amazon, never stuck around for too long there. With Amazon, I guess they really stretch you thin, so it is a lot of work. I don't think I'd ever work at an Amazon warehouse myself.
    I know people who have worked at Amazon in the warehouse and in Corporate and all have said it was extremely stressful. Even if you're in the air conditioned office you're still expected to work long hours, under extremely pressure, with tight deadlines. Amazon does not view its workers as people, it views them as robots accomplishing a task. It's a company that has great products and services but at the expense of its worker's health and sanity.