Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't it feel more and more like tax is robbery? I been saying it for years. They robbing from working class people to make our lives worse.

Phuck this government man. All of them. Both sides. Left, right center. They are all full of some massive bull.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't it feel more and more like tax is robbery? I been saying it for years. They robbing from working class people to make our lives worse.

Phuck this government man. All of them. Both sides. Left, right center. They are all full of some massive bull.
    And they smell of it, real bad.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And they smell of it, real bad.
    For sure. They are in politics to benefit and enrich their own lives while making decisions they will never directly pay the consequences for either because they are old or have enough wealth to just leave the country after they destroyed it.

D

Deleted member 1946

That's the point. To enrich the people at the tippy top of the pyramid. And to hurt/rob/kill the people at the bottom. #depopulation #theft #power

D

Deleted member 1946

For sure. They are in politics to benefit and enrich their own lives while making decisions they will never directly pay the consequences for either because they are old or have enough wealth to just leave the country after they destroyed it.
    Of course they are in politics to enrich themselves. Look at how many house of representatives or senators get into office who was born in a poor or middle class household. They sell out behind closed doors to the establishment (which is why they are comfortable giving them all that money to run for office in the first place). Then, they LET them get deals that screw over the people. However, when these people do not want to comply with the higher ups orders, all of a sudden their illegalities come to the light OR they might just put money behind somebody else who they know will win and remove that person that way. It's all a game. Just like George Carlin said, " It is a big club, and you ain't in it." Or something like that.....

D

Deleted member 1946

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course they are in politics to enrich themselves. Look at how many house of representatives or senators get into office who was born in a poor or middle class household. They sell out behind closed doors to the establishment (which is why they are comfortable giving them all that money to run for office in the first place). Then, they LET them get deals that screw over the people. However, when these people do not want to comply with the higher ups orders, all of a sudden their illegalities come to the light OR they might just put money behind somebody else who they know will win and remove that person that way. It's all a game. Just like George Carlin said, " It is a big club, and you ain't in it." Or something like that.....
    George Carlin got a lot right. I never agreed with him on his stances with God but everything else, nail hit right on the head. These people at the top know they have power and wealth and they use it against everyone. I remember one of his specials where he talked about college liberals needing to be ignored because they will ruin everything if we give them attention. Now look... These mostly white female liberals have lost their damn minds and people listen to them!

D

Deleted member 1946

George Carlin got a lot right. I never agreed with him on his stances with God but everything else, nail hit right on the head. These people at the top know they have power and wealth and they use it against everyone. I remember one of his specials where he talked about college liberals needing to be ignored because they will ruin everything if we give them attention. Now look... These mostly white female liberals have lost their damn minds and people listen to them!
    They want to stay on the top of society. They don't want to have to get up and work a job. They want to sit around and tell everybody else what to do.