Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Forty-six people were found dead after being abandoned in a tractor-trailer in the sweltering Texas heat in the latest tragedy to claim the lives of migrants smuggled across the border from Mexico to the U.S. Sixteen people were hospitalized, including four children.

A city worker heard a cry for help from the truck on a lonely San Antonio back road shortly before 6 p.m. Monday and discovered the gruesome scene, Police Chief William McManus said. Hours later, body bags lay spread on the ground near the trailer and bodies remained inside as authorities responded to the calamity.

I am thinking this was something to do with the illegal sex trade and human trafficking in general. I bet someone took a good payout and just left them to die in the heat. This is why, if you want to live in the US, you do it legally. It sucks, I know but you can't come here and expect us to just flip the bill. People over here are already struggling. I feel like illegal immigration is part of the reason blacks in America are still in the same position and the government has yet to give us any sort of operations. They too busy giving it to the illegals!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I am thinking this was something to do with the illegal sex trade and human trafficking in general. I bet someone took a good payout and just left them to die in the heat. This is why, if you want to live in the US, you do it legally. It sucks, I know but you can't come here and expect us to just flip the bill. People over here are already struggling. I feel like illegal immigration is part of the reason blacks in America are still in the same position and the government has yet to give us any sort of operations. They too busy giving it to the illegals!
    I still have sorrow for the Buffalo victims. This here sounds like natural selection via semi trailer.
    Formula 1 Shrug GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I still have sorrow for the Buffalo victims. This here sounds like natural selection via semi trailer.
    Formula 1 Shrug GIF by Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team
    Kids don't deserve to be shot dead with the pigs on the sideline picking their noses.

This though? They have to know they are risking their lives. We need better border security so they stop thinking it is easy to get into America and maybe this would not happen.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kids don't deserve to be shot dead with the pigs on the sideline picking their noses.

This though? They have to know they are risking their lives. We need better border security so they stop thinking it is easy to get into America and maybe this would not happen.
    Sis? That is the 1st thing they tell you in trucking school. "Do not transport people in the trailer" it gets boo koo hot back there.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sis? That is the 1st thing they tell you in trucking school. "Do not transport people in the trailer" it gets boo koo hot back there.
    I remember when Biden and friends were telling them to come to America prior to being elected. I can be you there are cartel members who banked on this and tricked these people. I would imagine they are more desperate than bright too.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember when Biden and friends were telling them to come to America prior to being elected. I can be you there are cartel members who banked on this and tricked these people. I would imagine they are more desperate than bright too.
    To be locked inside one of those in the Texas heat? Naw whoever did that needs to be dealt with.