The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

50 is the new 30. Black don't crack

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Sad part is as fine as they all are quite a few of them are unmarried. I think Mr Samuels had a point when he said black dont crack could backfire cause attractiveness isn't the issue it's the agreeability factor

Boss Hog
Boss Hog
Referee Stop Right Now GIF by Heavy Steppers

You’re critiquing Black people, I thought we weren’t supposed to do that.
JerriBun

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Boss Hog. 😆 😆 I never said we weren't supoosed to critique anyone black. Don't be disengenuous. I would also argue that marriage is a written code amongst 2 people and God. To be willfully single in old age one could argue is purposefully not getting on code with a brother. To be consistent that deserves a critique. Remember I said it is ok to critique those who are off code. To arbitrarily discredit certified Ancestors is not productive at all. Wanting to see more strong black families is as productive as it gets. We apl adults here don't be childish.

D

Deleted member 1946

Boss Hog. 😆 😆 I never said we weren't supoosed to critique anyone black. Don't be disengenuous. I would also argue that marriage is a written code amongst 2 people and God. To be willfully single in old age one could argue is purposefully not getting on code with a brother. To be consistent that deserves a critique. Remember I said it is ok to critique those who are off code. To arbitrarily discredit certified Ancestors is not productive at all. Wanting to see more strong black families is as productive as it gets. We apl adults here don't be childish.
I love to see strong families. 1 masculine man plus 1 feminine woman. Plus great children.

D

Deleted member 1946

Gabrielle Union used to be so fine to me. Perfect skin tone, gorgeous smile, but then Dwayne and the circus started and now she’s psycho to me. I’ll choose Nia now she probably looking for some company too.
Same thing here. I love seeing her in some movies. I had a crush on her growing up. However, she is ugly af to me now with all these perversions she is pushing.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Nia lost me when she insisted on having a white bf in one of those black remake movies. Gabrielle lost me for the obvious.
I got love for the others. Good, solid women who I hope find happiness and love.
PS Angela Bassett aged well. Tina Turner for a while, but she went hardcore swirler early.

RCNAL
RCNAL
I'm trying to find the interview on Youtube but I distinctly remember her saying that in one of those Entertainment Tonight type of interview with the cast. She insisted on have a white BF in The Best Man Holiday. I'll keep looking for that interview as my receipt but I remember it at the time. Wasn't she with that brotha from the Celtics at the time?

RCNAL
RCNAL
Reactions: Jay
Jay
Jay
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race