The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

A California city to give transgender and nonbinary residents up to $900 a month. Wha the fuc...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What the....but you can already collect disability / mental illness checks from the state and federal government. More proof that these LGBTQIA are using abusing their "minority status" to get endless funds, resources, control and power that they are not entitled to whatsoever.

Now they're getting $900 on top of their employment checks or existing disability checks? All because they feel "oppressed" due to dressing up in some damn clothes and feeling like they're a woman, man, or high as a kite?! That’s literally all it takes. No study, commissions, or obstacles required to approve this utter fucking nonsense. Do you know how many people can also cheat, abuse, and exploit the fuck outta this shit? They are only doing this because, "bLacK pEoPle gEt RePArAtioNs. SO aLL peOpLe gEt rEpArAtIoNs!"

And you know if this LGBTQIA bill garbage passes, it'll mainly be white LGBTQIA of the oppressor class getting $900/mo off the taxpayer dime.

The absolute nerve and caucasity.

#NothingCompares to the 500 years of endless domestic and global anti-Black oppression.

Foundational Black Americans built this country, are getting the ball rolling with FBA / US slavery reparations in California and ultimately elsewhere, and have been subject to endless atrocities, abuse, various forms of warfare, and economic terrorism / financial deprivation for centuries. Yet again, these other groups want to get a quick payout for supposedly "being treated like a Black person", while Black people can't get any real help, let alone any payout or settlement, for actually being treated like a damn Black person!

Gtfoh.

Enough.

Stop this disrespectful, blasphemous madness! NOW!

"A California city is hoping to launch a pilot program that will guarantee a monthly income of up to $900 to transgender and nonbinary residents.

The city council of Palm Springs, California, unanimously passed a bill on March 24 to provide $200,000 to DAP Health and Queer Works to design the program and apply for state funding.
"

Screenshot_20220405_101151.jpg

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

NIG GUH!!!!!!!!!

The disrespect just grows.

CarlX

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
What the....but you can already collect disability / mental illness checks from the state and federal government. More proof that these LGBTQIA are using abusing their "minority status" to get endless funds, resources, control and power that they are not entitled to whatsoever.

Now they're getting $900 on top of their employment checks or existing disability checks? All because they feel "oppressed" due to dressing up in some damn clothes and feeling like they're a woman, man, or high as a kite?! That’s literally all it takes. No study, commissions, or obstacles required to approve this utter fucking nonsense. Do you know how many people can also cheat, abuse, and exploit the fuck outta this shit? They are only doing this because, "bLacK pEoPle gEt RePArAtioNs. SO aLL peOpLe gEt rEpArAtIoNs!"

And you know if this LGBTQIA bill garbage passes, it'll mainly be white LGBTQIA of the oppressor class getting $900/mo off the taxpayer dime.

The absolute nerve and caucasity.

#NothingCompares to the 500 years of endless domestic and global anti-Black oppression.

Foundational Black Americans built this country, are getting the ball rolling with FBA / US slavery reparations in California and ultimately elsewhere, and have been subject to endless atrocities, abuse, various forms of warfare, and economic terrorism / financial deprivation for centuries. Yet again, these other groups want to get a quick payout for supposedly "being treated like a Black person", while Black people can't get any real help, let alone any payout or settlement, for actually being treated like a damn Black person!

Gtfoh.

Enough.

Stop this disrespectful, blasphemous madness! NOW!

"A California city is hoping to launch a pilot program that will guarantee a monthly income of up to $900 to transgender and nonbinary residents.

The city council of Palm Springs, California, unanimously passed a bill on March 24 to provide $200,000 to DAP Health and Queer Works to design the program and apply for state funding.
"

View attachment 2521
California is the last state I would ever live in. Too many weirdos out there and child sex trafficking is almost never harshly punished there. Just a very, very sick place for very, very sick people.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
California is the last state I would ever live in. Too many weirdos out there and child sex trafficking is almost never harshly punished there. Just a very, very sick place for very, very sick people.

But..BUT, bUt what about the recipe? Kendrick Lamar said that we should all go for the "women, weed, and weather!!"

Florida is also another hotbed for pedophiles and sickos btw.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh but NYC ain't no better. It's like 1 out of every 10 niggas you run into is Black American. You do the head nod to the other 9 and they like:

disgustedbmrandomdudeconfusedthinkingbrotha

I love the pizza (Delarocco's in Brooklyn) but there's a lot of off-code nonsense in that damn city. Oh and driving is hell...the first time I ever drove in Queens was at night on a rainy day...I've never been so focused and terrified my whole life. That was the first time ever being in a car being fully aware of the fact that I could die in it.

Oh and get some damn lane markers on the 95 going into Connecticut. That freeway is scary AF.

But..BUT, bUt what about the recipe? Kendrick Lamar said that we should all go for the "women, weed, and weather!!"

This whole country is a hotbed for that nonsense. The South had whole damn plantations and yall gon' single us out. The only plantation we had out here was the souplantation and that went bankrupt.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I would never live in Florida either. Lots of social sickness go on in Florida and Cali.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Bruh but NYC ain't no better. It's like 1 out of every 10 niggas you run into is Black American. You do the head nod to the other 9 and they like:

I love the pizza (Delarocco's in Brooklyn) but there's a lot of off-code nonsense in that damn city. Oh and driving is hell...the first time I ever drove in Queens was at night on a rainy day...I've never been so focused and terrified my whole life. That was the first time ever being in a car being fully aware of the fact that I could die in it.

Oh and get some damn lane markers on the 95 going into Connecticut. That freeway is scary AF.

This whole country is a hotbed for that nonsense. The South had whole damn plantations and yall gon' single us out. The only plantation we had out here was the souplantation and that went bankrupt.
    I live in Queens near the Long Island border. You are right -- they drive crazy out here the closer you get to Long Island. I never saw driving like this in my 18 years living in the Bronx because Rahim and Jose carry something in the waistband and don't play that. Ninjas in Queens suffer from a complex and believe they have to prove they're not soft when everyone knows they are. And I'm from Queens originally.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would never live in Florida either. Lots of social sickness go on in Florida and Cali.
    I forgot to mention the public depravity that is in NYC. Lots of sickos and pervs out in the open attacking people and performing sex and sex acts on trains and shit.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Hey hey hey you are doing too much now Jay. You can’t be disrespect NYC like that.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The head nod??? Is that some 1992 St. Louis shit? Who does a head nod with strangers? Just because you're black walking down the street doesn't mean we have to act like we know each other. NYC is not the place to act like it's 1988. That shit could get you killed in my old neighborhood in the Bronx.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The head nod??? Is that some 1992 St. Louis shit? Who does a head nod with strangers? Just because you're black walking down the street doesn't mean we have to act like we know each other. NYC is not the place to act like it's 1988. That shit could get you killed in my old neighborhood in the Bronx.
    No the head nod is done by Black people all across the nation. I used to travel 60% for work and I haven't met a Black American raised around Black people in this nation that doesn't understand the upward head nod. One big exception was NY which a claim I made in which you have substantiated by personal testimony.

CarlX

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    No the head nod is done by Black people all across the nation. I used to travel 60% for work and I haven't met a Black American raised around Black people in this nation that doesn't understand the upward head nod. One big exception was NY which a claim I made in which you have substantiated by personal testimony.
    We used to do the head nod in the 70s in my neighborhood as kids when you saw dudes you knew or played sports with, but we never did the head nod to people outside our hood. That simply wasn't common.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We used to do the head nod in the 70s in my neighborhood as kids when you saw dudes you knew or played sports with, but we never did the head nod to people outside our hood. That simply wasn't common.
    That makes sense. There's nuance to the head nod. Out here in Cali if you in the wrong hood and a nigga give you the head nod they probably about to kick your ass. But maybe to your point, yall retired the head nod and that's why it was so foreign out there. But they still do it everywhere else....TX, GA, IN, CA, CT, FL and a slew of other states. You can hit a Black American brotha with a:

Whats Up Flirt GIF by Nick Cannon

They'll hit you with the:

Whats Up Sup GIF by Young Deuces