Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Active shooter storms ‘The Office’ star Craig Robinson's comedy show, opens fire

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the second active shooter story I read within 15 minutes. The first one was at a food court today down south I believe.
    This country is doomed, as long as pale males are in it.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of craziness is going on daily and keep wondering what's happening to our society. Why is everyone on edge. I'm not just concerned about which is race is carrying out the shooting but the safety of people that are being exposed to it.
    I honestly believe we are witnessing an empire imploding.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There was also a story over the weekend about a white guy who planned a mass shooting outside of a Yo Gotti concert because his girlfriend dumped him.
    Let that sink in.
    His girl left him, so everybody had to die.
    That's sick & evil.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of craziness is going on daily and keep wondering what's happening to our society. Why is everyone on edge. I'm not just concerned about which is race is carrying out the shooting but the safety of people that are being exposed to it.

I am pretty worried too about all of these events occurring too. It is quite disturbing that people can't feel safe anymore when they are out there at the restuarant, an event or a show. I've restricted how I move around, but everyone can't be me.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Think about how many guns are in the country for a minute. Both legal and illegal.

Now think of how many people are in this country of adult age.

You factor those things together and it is a miracle we don't have more shootings like these. We don't have a gun problem in this country, it is a mental health problem. At least with the white folks. With the black shooters, it tends to be gang violence. Nothing will get fixed until we address both those issues without targeting guns as the problem. Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I am pretty worried too about all of these events occurring too. It is quite disturbing that people can't feel safe anymore when they are out there at the restuarant, an event or a show. I've restricted how I move around, but everyone can't be me.
    At one point, I keep wondering if this is some sort of terrorist attack or something. Maybe they are reactivating their terrorists cells all over the country at once because with the way all these are happening simultaneously, it's definitely setting a pattern.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    At one point, I keep wondering if this is some sort of terrorist attack or something. Maybe they are reactivating their terrorists cells all over the country at once because with the way all these are happening simultaneously, it's definitely setting a pattern.

I can't say at the moment. Probably a plot by those pushing for the gun control bill to be implemented. I wouldn't want to be in the situation where I believe that it is a terrorist attack by some organizations.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I honestly believe we are witnessing an empire imploding.
    It's not going to be easy or safe for the most of us. It's going to get to a point where we would all have to be strapped when going anywhere because you don't when a psycho is going to jump out and be on the loose killing spree.