Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

AI Is The New Frontier For Intelligence… But What If It’s Rigged For Misinformation?

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The world is now being swept by an Artificial Intelligence or A.I. Revolution…

And the spark that launched this revolution was last December’s release of the breakthrough A.I. language processing program known as ChatGPT.

What made ChatGPT so amazing was you could ask it a complex question and it could give you an answer in a matter of seconds.

Like every other computer driven technology. Man will become reliable and addicted. I submit to you. Get ready for new hoodwinkary. 🔥Be careful and never despise or leave behind old school ways. Always do your own due diligence. AI is an offspring of Wikipedia. Another unreliable source but excellent research kickstarter.

I asked ChatGPT the following: Is ChatGPT a reliable source?

ChatGPT Answer:

ChatGPT, also known as GPT-3, is a language model developed by OpenAI. It is trained on a vast amount of data from the internet and can generate human-like text responses to prompts. While ChatGPT can provide useful information and engage in conversations, it is important to note that it is not a reliable source in the traditional sense.

ChatGPT does not have the ability to fact-check or verify the accuracy of information it produces. It can generate responses based on patterns it has learned, but these responses may not always be accurate or up-to-date. Moreover, the model can sometimes generate biased or inappropriate content as it reflects the biases present in the training data.

Therefore, it is essential to treat ChatGPT as a tool for generating ideas, suggestions, or perspectives rather than relying on it as a primary or definitive source of information. If you require reliable information, it is recommended to verify and cross-reference the information obtained from ChatGPT with trusted sources.

BUT GUESS WHAT? PEOPLE DON’T CARE 🤷🏽‍♀️ ChatGPT will become the standard information superhighway.
    SMDH

Thoughts?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You’re touching on something I’ve found using it myself the shit straight up lies at times which made me not trust it. The problem is that ChatGPT is modeling language and not logic but stupid people are too stupid to understand that. Unfortunately lazy people are going to take it at face value just like they do mainstream news.

johnOkillens

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The world is now being swept by an Artificial Intelligence or A.I. Revolution…

And the spark that launched this revolution was last December’s release of the breakthrough A.I. language processing program known as ChatGPT.

What made ChatGPT so amazing was you could ask it a complex question and it could give you an answer in a matter of seconds.

Like every other computer driven technology. Man will become reliable and addicted. I submit to you. Get ready for new hoodwinkary. 🔥Be careful and never despise or leave behind old school ways. Always do your own due diligence. AI is an offspring of Wikipedia. Another unreliable source but excellent research kickstarter.

I asked ChatGPT the following: Is ChatGPT a reliable source?

ChatGPT Answer:

ChatGPT, also known as GPT-3, is a language model developed by OpenAI. It is trained on a vast amount of data from the internet and can generate human-like text responses to prompts. While ChatGPT can provide useful information and engage in conversations, it is important to note that it is not a reliable source in the traditional sense.

ChatGPT does not have the ability to fact-check or verify the accuracy of information it produces. It can generate responses based on patterns it has learned, but these responses may not always be accurate or up-to-date. Moreover, the model can sometimes generate biased or inappropriate content as it reflects the biases present in the training data.

Therefore, it is essential to treat ChatGPT as a tool for generating ideas, suggestions, or perspectives rather than relying on it as a primary or definitive source of information. If you require reliable information, it is recommended to verify and cross-reference the information obtained from ChatGPT with trusted sources.

BUT GUESS WHAT? PEOPLE DON’T CARE 🤷🏽‍♀️ ChatGPT will become the standard information superhighway.
    SMDH

Thoughts?
    I agree 100% with your post! I have worked in IT support & installation my entire career and I learned long ago that 99% of people who use computer technology, either for business or personal use, have no interest whatsoever in trying to understand how any of it works. All they want is to able to email, text, make phone calls, surf the web, stream videos, post IG or TikTok, etc, with no issues. Then, when something happens that prevents them from doing any of the above, they get upset like spoiled kids and start telling you ‘It’s SUPPOSED to work!’ perfectly all the time, because it “was working yesterday”.😂To them the technology is just Magic stuff that they have no interest in understanding. The danger, as you point out, is when people just blindly trust some technology, such as ChatGPT, just because they heard about it online, without trying to do even minimal research in to what it is, they became easy prey for the millions of scammers, hackers, grifters, surveillers, and thieves. A perfect example of someone having no clue into the technology they are using and it coming back to bite them in their ass is Carlee Russell. That woman was doing all these incriminating Google searches, not knowing or caring about using encryption, VPNs, or even turning off the location on her phone, while pretending she was kidnapped!🤣 Now she’s the laughingstock of the world, got fired from her job, embarrassed her family, and may face criminal charges for placing that false 911 call. The saying “Ignorance is Bliss” may apply in a few instances, but in the Internet Age, Ignorance is dangerous and self-destructive.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is censored in favor of the establishment but currently ai technology is highly competitive and highly replicate-able, as Stanford student were able to rival GPT 3 for just $600. What this all means is the best ai platform will win at the end of the day and even if it doesn’t there will be alternate ai that will rival the best ai but without censorship.