Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Airbnb Host Removed After Sending Threatening Texts To Black Doctor For Leaving 4-Star Review

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “I have your picture, your name, and your number,” the host texted her in a threatening message. “You have 48 hours to remove your review, or I’m hiring a private investigator to obtain your address, and then the fun begins.”
    Stop dealing with these people, I know we have to at some point but in certain situations find a workaround. Every day they get more extreme with showing how much they hate us, at some point we must return the favor.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stop dealing with these people, I know we have to at some point but in certain situations find a workaround. Every day they get more extreme with showing how much they hate us, at some point we must return the favor.

They need their ass beat.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    bruh, I get a text like that, I'm a hafta go see them, and there won't be any talking before, during or after. one of us has to go.....
    Hell yeah it’s like muhfucka I know where you at too…id definitely have to spin theblock.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That's what I say. Check out of their world as much as possible. Black people are gonna learn the hard way about being so co-dependent upon zaddy's goods, services, media, and entertainment for their daily bread. I try to stay my butt home and I keep something on me at all times. I wish a pink panther WOULD!!!!