Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember when I first heard about him, it was through some memes and I laughed my ass off. I didn't think this was a real dude and he was putting on an act. Then I realized how real he was when Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms outright banned him. The dude is a nut case! BUT what bothers me most about this man is the fact that he has been proven right on some wild ish. I know a broken clock is right two times a day but holy hell, if conspiracy nuts like him are getting proved right, we have some problems!

On a side note, my brother said he works for the feds to sew misinformation and distrust among people. At this point, I would believe it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember when I first heard about him, it was through some memes and I laughed my ass off. I didn't think this was a real dude and he was putting on an act. Then I realized how real he was when Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms outright banned him. The dude is a nut case! BUT what bothers me most about this man is the fact that he has been proven right on some wild ish. I know a broken clock is right two times a day but holy hell, if conspiracy nuts like him are getting proved right, we have some problems!

On a side note, my brother said he works for the feds to sew misinformation and distrust among people. At this point, I would believe it.
    The devil always mixes truth with lies.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He stayed in the game too long. Lesson learned. Dude had like 50 mil at least I heard? He had the bag, should have seen that he was heading to trouble, shoulda cashed out and chilled but like a lot of folks, enough is never enough.
    He must have hit on some truth somewhere and they had to send his alcoholic looking ass on his way.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your brother is on to something. Quite a few of us believe he is controlled opp. Once they serve their purpose, they gotta go.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your brother is on to something. Quite a few of us believe he is controlled opp. Once they serve their purpose, they gotta go.
    The dude is rich, like this 4 mil he has to pay is nothing. I legit feel like he is part of the corruption in this country and is paid to "leak" truths with a bunch of BS so people are constantly paranoid and on edge. It gives rise to groups like those Q people.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember when I first heard about him,
    For me, that was his 9/11 conspiracy theories that i was already feeling on my own. I was looking for people who were feeling the same way i did, that 9/11 was an inside job and his rantings were the loudest online at the time. Little did I know back then he'd end up a white supremacist lunatic. But i always gave him credit really putting it out there that the us government was involved in 9/11

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    For me, that was his 9/11 conspiracy theories that i was already feeling on my own. I was looking for people who were feeling the same way i did, that 9/11 was an inside job and his rantings were the loudest online at the time. Little did I know back then he'd end up a white supremacist lunatic. But i always gave him credit really putting it out there that the us government was involved in 9/11
    I only found out about him in recent years because of memes. I heard about the 9/11 stuff but never about him.

I actually feel like it was an inside job and no one is changing my mind on that. Half the country don't believe we were told the whole truth about 9/11 either.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The dude is rich, like this 4 mil he has to pay is nothing. I legit feel like he is part of the corruption in this country and is paid to "leak" truths with a bunch of BS so people are constantly paranoid and on edge. It gives rise to groups like those Q people.
    He does give off a controlled opposition vibe.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He does give off a controlled opposition vibe.
    Yeah the more I was thinking about what my brother said, the more I am thinking he is part of the government. Like how does he know all this stuff and been right about that much of it? He is either working for the feds to mess with people or a fed is leaking him information and he is fear-mongering people into giving him their money.