The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It is baffling that in this time we have to explain that blocking puberty is not healthy for children. It's illegal to sell a car to a child because they are not experienced enough to engage in a binding transaction but life altering sexual transformation, TOTALLY OK. If that isn't an agenda, I don't know what one is. I don't like the source by any means but the content is right on the money.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a really good video and common sense which is rare coming from Fox. But this trans movement is bullcrap and they are basically trying to bully us into accepting them. No thanks.
    Jackpot!!! We are not accepting any of it. Label me ALL the phonics they like. I give no phucks.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I look at it this way: I don't know what's good for anybody or anybody's children. I don't even know was good for myself.

If I had the choice, I would never chose not to be depressed for 2 decades or develop multiple sclerosis but those things led me to a place where I am developing a relationship with the divine and my inner guru I didn't get when I was Christian. I didn't even know we all had an inner guru. It led me to the road towards a level of peace I never thought was possible. So if I had the choice, I would have missed out on things that have benefited me immensely.

I don't actually know what's good for me. Likewise, I don't really know was good for anybody else. Of course, I move and try to direct people towards the things that appear beneficial and away from things that appear not to be, but in the end, I don't really know what's gonna happen. I think I know but I don't know shit. There are infinite potential factors in life that cannot be accounted for. With a long history of depression, why didn't multiple sclerosis kill me?

For this reason, I try not to judge. Da fuck do I know about what someone should be doing or what should be happening? All I can really do is love them.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I look at it this way: I don't know what's good for anybody or anybody's children. I don't even know was good for myself.

If I had the choice, I would never chose not to be depressed for 2 decades or develop multiple sclerosis but those things led me to a place where I am developing a relationship with the divine and my inner guru I didn't get when I was Christian. I didn't even know we all had an inner guru. It led me to the road towards a level of peace I never thought was possible. So if I had the choice, I would have missed out on things that have benefited me immensely.

I don't actually know what's good for me. Likewise, I don't really know was good for anybody else. Of course, I move and try to direct people towards the things that appear beneficial and away from things that appear not to be, but in the end, I don't really know what's gonna happen. I think I know but I don't know shit. There are infinite potential factors in life that cannot be accounted for. With a long history of depression, why didn't multiple sclerosis kill me?

For this reason, I try not to judge. Da fuck do I know about what someone should be doing or what should be happening? All I can really do is love them.
    Cut the bullshit. There’s certain shit that’s universally bad like for instance amputation. If someone wanted to cut off their limb a normal person would ask “is it life or death? If the answer is not then it would be strongly advise to not amputate the limb. Same shit here. If a young dude feels like a girl or vice versa, it’s not life or death. They can wait til they are 18 to make a permanent change to their body by taking drugs or undergoing surgery. You wanna play this word salad shit because you can never speak bad on LGBT.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a really good video and common sense which is rare coming from Fox. But this trans movement is bullcrap and they are basically trying to bully us into accepting them. No thanks.
    Exactly, most of us Freethinkers/Critical thinkers are always ahead of the curve. However what is occurring now is people are feed up with the economy, this foolish mission in Ukraine, Race soldiers, Manchurian Candidates, Monkey Pox, etc., so average people who would be otherwise distracted under “tolerable” circumstances do not , all things considered, feel like playing pretend games with you and your delusions.

In the wake of Dave Chapelle “Checking “ them Bill Maher recently went on a 7-8 minute riff about them. Essential points were “it’s not all about you”, “if you want to grab the saw & chop your D**K off, fine‼️, but leave the kids alone, etc.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You wanna play this word salad shit because you can never speak bad on LGBT.
    You say this as if you have heard me speak bad about a any other group.
    Cut the bullshit. There’s certain shit that’s universally bad like for instance amputation. If someone wanted to cut off their limb a normal person would ask “is it life or death? If the answer is not then it would be strongly advise to not amputate the limb. Same shit here. If a young dude feels like a girl or vice versa, it’s not life or death. They can wait til they are 18 to make a permanent change to their body by taking drugs or undergoing surgery.
    I think your POV is has definite validity to it. I want to offer another way to look at it: Amputation might be objectively bad for bodies but ultimately, we are not bodies.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cut the bullshit. There’s certain shit that’s universally bad like for instance amputation. If someone wanted to cut off their limb a normal person would ask “is it life or death? If the answer is not then it would be strongly advise to not amputate the limb. Same shit here. If a young dude feels like a girl or vice versa, it’s not life or death. They can wait til they are 18 to make a permanent change to their body by taking drugs or undergoing surgery. You wanna play this word salad shit because you can never speak bad on LGBT.
    It seems most people feel that way & most kids don’t even have a very good understanding of reality or even begin to understand stand reality until they hit puberty.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly, most of us Freethinkers/Critical thinkers are always ahead of the curve. However what is occurring now is people are feed up with the economy, this foolish mission in Ukraine, Race soldiers, Manchurian Candidates, Monkey Pox, etc., so average people who would be otherwise distracted under “tolerable” circumstances do not , all things considered, feel like playing pretend games with you and your delusions.

In the wake of Dave Chapelle “Checking “ them Bill Maher recently went on a 7-8 minute riff about them. Essential points were “it’s not all about you”, “if you want to grab the saw & chop your D**K off, fine‼️, but leave the kids alone, etc.
    ...another point he made a long time ago was "why you need me to cosign you?" If you feel like you something else I'm all for it but dont be looking to me to affirm it. The psychos want us to be running around cosigning that shit. Big ass 6' 4" dude in a wig talking about call me she.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is baffling that in this time we have to explain that blocking puberty is not healthy for children. It's illegal to sell a car to a child because they are not experienced enough to engage in a binding transaction but life altering sexual transformation, TOTALLY OK. If that isn't an agenda, I don't know what one is. I don't like the source by any means but the content is right on the money.
    It takes a certain level of maturity to accept truth no matter the source. And the level of hypocrisy you pointed out is astonishing and absolutely perplexing.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I think your POV is has definite validity to it. I want to offer another way to look at it: Amputation might be objectively bad for bodies but ultimately, we are not bodies.
    🟣Well , thanks for stopping by to visit. Next time you’re headed through the Galaxy, give us a shout when you hit the Milky Way & we’ll have a Word Salad waiting for ya.GTFOH😂😂😂

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...another point he made a long time ago was "why you need me to cosign you?" If you feel like you something else I'm all for it but dont be looking to me to affirm it. The psychos want us to be running around cosigning that shit. Big ass 6' 4" dude in a wig talking about call me she.
    Yeah, I ain’t even trying to entertain pronouns, or pretend that a bi-ped is a billy goat, head of lettuce, cowboy hat, dune buggy, etc😂😂

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It takes a certain level of maturity to accept truth no matter the source. And the level of hypocrisy you pointed out is astonishing and absolutely perplexing.
    100%. It's white dudes in dresses pushing their thoughts on others just as usual. I hope we see a widesscale rebellion against this as a national and as a culture.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

You never have smoke for anyone but you sure do like lecturing Black people on how we should act towards non-Black. I'm not even going to honor your second sentence.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You never have smoke for anyone but you sure do like lecturing Black people on how we should act towards non-Black. I'm not even going to honor your second sentence.
    I've never done that though. In fact, I just said I don't know what is good for anybody. I don't know what anyone should or shouldn't do.

I have talked about the pitfalls of judgment lately, but I do not recall saying black people SHOULD NOT judge nonblack people. I did say if you judge "the other", it only hurts you. By "the other" I meant literally anyone that is not you. This includes other black people but I can see how it could be thought to mean something else.

I don't know if that is the instance you had in mind, but if there is another, it may just be a similar misunderstanding.

Admittedly, I "lecture" black people on things because I most closely identify with black people and i have gained experience that I believe could be helpful to people.

You may think "but you said we're not bodies." True, we aren't but I have not transcended body identification (not an easy task).

So my 2nd sentence was offensive? I can see how it might be but I did not mean any offense.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    SHEM = SHE & HIM = SICK & CONFUSED to me! 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!! We are not accepting any of it. Label me ALL the phonics they like. I give no phucks.
    ZERO. I’m actual Pro-Transgender just leave me TF out of it. Don’t tell me I have to accept you, don’t say it’s right to lie to me about your sex, don’t try to make transgender and born sex the same. They are imposing on us which is intolerant.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are trans people. People who legit have gender dysphoria and I feel sorry for them. I can't imagine what it must feel like but the second they started normalizing it and stating it wasn't a mental illness when it factually is, they lost all my support. I don't want them near me, near my future kids, near my family, I don't want to work with them. I want nothing to do with them. This is NOT normal and shouldn't be treated like it is and MOST "trans" people are not actually trans, they are just doing this crap to get attention or they are brainwashed as children and were groomed. Look into Tumblr. It all started on there. They were grooming kids!

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are trans people. People who legit have gender dysphoria and I feel sorry for them. I can't imagine what it must feel like but the second they started normalizing it and stating it wasn't a mental illness when it factually is, they lost all my support. I don't want them near me, near my future kids, near my family, I don't want to work with them. I want nothing to do with them. This is NOT normal and shouldn't be treated like it is and MOST "trans" people are not actually trans, they are just doing this crap to get attention or they are brainwashed as children and were groomed. Look into Tumblr. It all started on there. They were grooming kids!
    Based

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Homosexuality was considered a mental illness too at one point until they got one of their gay male psychiatrists named John E. Fryer alongside the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in 1973 to help successfully remove homosexuality from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

Also, I'm not sure if it was TBA, but someone recently made a great point that I have been saying for awhile now. While I agree with and do understand Dave Chappelle and where he is coming from when he says that "Twitter is not a real place", we need to accept that things online can spill into the real world and vice versa.

I clearly remember back in the early-mid 2010s when sick fucks, pedos, rageful and unhinged trans lunatics, and outright depraved perverts of all sexualities were on Tumblr heavy. They were doxxing people, sending death threats, posting illegal or fucked up pictures and videos, demanding and shaming people into accepting their perversions, and advocating for complete disorder of the global society while attacking anyone in their way. Many others and I have pointed out that these fuckers are spreading dangerous, illogical rhetoric and that they need to be watched and dealt with before they make their way into the political landscape and negatively affect society.

Too many people brushed off the growing threat and told us things such as:

"You're just being a hateful and judgmental bigot, homophobe, transphobe, asshole and a prude. FUCK YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT."

"You're just fear mongering and spreading hate. Christfag.
    "

"They do not represent us or the masses because they are such a fringe group and they are a very, very tiny, tiny, tiny minority. The vast majority are not like this at all."

"Oh just ignore them. They're not really serious. I bet a lot of them are just trolls trying to spread hate by purposefully misrepresenting LGBT people to make them look bad or crazy."

"The vast, overwhelming majority of LGBT people are not pedophiles. Stop comparing the two, it's gross and deeply offensive. 99.9999% of pedophiles are heterosexual. LGBT people getting rights will not open the doors to pedophilia because they are not in any way correlated with each other. You are going on a slippery slope with this. The slippery slope is a logical fallacy."

2022 and beyond, here we are.

Now trans movements and LGBT movements are more prominent than ever and they are forcing very real, very detrimental changes onto society. They are pushing for harmful laws and legislation as well. It is negatively affecting Black people, women, children.

We told people this would happen. Most didn't listen and many still won't. Smfh.

This is what happens when you ignore the threat and act like everything will be fine if you ignore the threat.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Homosexuality was considered a mental illness too at one point until they got one of their gay male psychiatrists named John E. Fryer alongside the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in 1973 to help successfully remove homosexuality from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

Also, I'm not sure if it was TBA, but someone recently made a great point that I have been saying for awhile now. While I agree with and do understand Dave Chappelle and where he is coming from when he says that "Twitter is not a real place", we need to accept that things online can spill into the real world and vice versa.

I clearly remember back in the early-mid 2010s when sick fucks, pedos, rageful and unhinged trans lunatics, and outright depraved perverts of all sexualities were on Tumblr heavy. They were doxxing people, sending death threats, posting illegal or fucked up pictures and videos, demanding and shaming people into accepting their perversions, and advocating for complete disorder of the global society while attacking anyone in their way. Many others and I have pointed out that these fuckers are spreading dangerous, illogical rhetoric and that they need to be watched and dealt with before they make their way into the political landscape and negatively affect society.

"You're just being a hateful and judgmental bigot, homophobe, transphobe, asshole and a prude. FUCK YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT."

"

"They do not represent us or the masses because they are such a fringe group and they are a very, very tiny, tiny, tiny minority. The vast majority are not like this at all."

"Oh just ignore them. They're not really serious. I bet a lot of them are just trolls trying to spread hate by purposefully misrepresenting LGBT people to make them look bad or crazy."

"The vast, overwhelming majority of LGBT people are not pedophiles. Stop comparing the two, it's gross and deeply offensive. 99.9999% of pedophiles are heterosexual. LGBT people getting rights will not open the doors to pedophilia because they are not in any way correlated with each other. You are going on a slippery slope with this. The slippery slope is a logical fallacy."

Now trans movements and LGBT movements are more prominent than ever and they are forcing very real, very detrimental changes onto society. They are pushing for harmful laws and legislation as well. It is negatively affecting Black people, women, children.

We told people this would happen. Most didn't listen and many still won't. Smfh.

This is what happens when you ignore the threat and act like everything will be fine if you ignore the threat.
    My grandfather was right all along. He said that early 80s slogan "It's OK 2 be Gay" will turn around and bite this country on the ass. They are pushing this reading program where drag queens read story book tales to K-3 age children. It was blocked once but I know they are looking for a loophole.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm black first and gay but I don't think transgender men should be competing in woman's sports. I don't like them forcing us to use certain pronouns and I don't believe that they should be allowed to deceive people or use any restroom they wish.
    Did you always know you were?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    My personal perception of those voluntarily afflicted with transgenderism is that it's gross disrespect and ingratitude for the gift of life! People born every day with congenital abnormalities and would prefer not to but you get these pathetic jokers CHOOSING mutilation and dysfunction as a preferable way of life yet still not satisfied with their choice because sane moral spiritual people find it objectionable. Soooo, we're supposed to feel sympathy for these phuc ups???!! 🤔 It's not even intriguing 🙄

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

"

You made some good points and we should really wake up to the clear and present danger posed by those who pedal sexual depths of depravity among us because their ultimate goal is access to innocent children and promoting ungodliness. Much to fear indeed!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I'm black first and gay but I don't think transgender men should be competing in woman's sports. I don't like them forcing us to use certain pronouns and I don't believe that they should be allowed to deceive people or use any restroom they wish.
    The thing that pisses me off the most is that the alphabet society is nauseatingly misappropriated, deliberately, with all manner of reverence and protectionism whilst the sheer existence of black people is painstakingly ignored by the dominant group to ameliorate their historic anti black transgressions and our inalienable human rights incessantly eroded by state sponsored violence and so called legislation. Yet this superimposed maligned group of degenerates are flagrantly elevated over any form of blackness but still we thrive much to their chagrin! All the eternity in the world and I'd still not comprehend the desire or complusion to be 'gay'.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My personal perception of those voluntarily afflicted with transgenderism is that it's gross disrespect and ingratitude for the gift of life! People born every day with congenital abnormalities and would prefer not to but you get these pathetic jokers CHOOSING mutilation and dysfunction as a preferable way of life yet still not satisfied with their choice because sane moral spiritual people find it objectionable. Soooo, we're supposed to feel sympathy for these phuc ups???!! 🤔 It's not even intriguing 🙄
    Spot on and then tagging on to their genuine issues to push forth their agenda of preference.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

"

There are gay men and lesbian women who want nothing to do with trans people because of what is being pushed and the fact that they were put in the same group when transgenderism has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness. Like I said, I feel bad for them because I don't know what it is like to go through this but the way so many of them act, can you blame people for not wanting to be around them?

And you are right. We ignored too much and the damage is growing. There are all sorts of pedophiles in our schools now grooming our children. I hear some of this stuff and I can't believe it until I see the proof of it from the horse's mouth. They openly talk about how they NEED to talk to young children about their sex life and sexual identities. What kind of sick shit is that?