Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I been knew Lizzo was never truly happy about her weight and she's only doing this for the money and status. Deep down she is as insecure as the likes of Cardi B and many of these other girls but for different reasons. She has been maintaining her vulgar display of minstrel obesity and playing along with this racist society in order to please both her white paymasters / record label and her white / LGBT stans and it eats her up inside, no pun intended.

May the fake hot air balloon and phony facade finally be deflated.

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
My wife called it a few years ago when she twerked at a basketball game. Said it’s all a act for that money and exposure.
D

Deleted member 1946

SIGH.......

MELISSA, MELISSA, MELISSA.......WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!?!

So Ms. Everybody's Safe Space Body Positivity is up here being lude, crude and wait for it.....BODY SHAMING other people.....

You CAN'T. MAKE. THIS. SHIT. UP!

Mrs. Johnson-Jefferson come and get yo' bad ass child please!

Wow. People are not what or who they seem to be.

D

Deleted member 1946

I been knew Lizzo was never truly happy about her weight and she's only doing this for the money and status. Deep down she is as insecure as the likes of Cardi B and many of these other girls but for different reasons. She has been maintaining her vulgar display of minstrel obesity and playing along with this racist society in order to please both her white paymasters / record label and her white / LGBT stans and it eats her up inside, no pun intended.

May the fake hot air balloon and phony facade finally be deflated.
I don't think any person who is obese is satisfied with their weight.

D

Deleted member 191

Man the articles I've seen describing an incident where she was making dancers eat bananas out of sex workers' vags. Then forcing another dancer who had declined touching another's breasts multiple times. So she proceeded to goad her by starting a chant and getting louder and louder making the dancer feel even more boxed in and uncomfortable....

Famous people are SUCH colossal pieces of shit.

Shari....get yo' fuckin' child TF together!

ART
ART
Hollyweird / Hollywood sure does know who to recruit. They're trying to bring back those white rapists Kevin Spacey and Roman Polanski and rehabilitate their image as we speak. #MeToo and #TimesUp only applies to Black predators and Black people who are alleged to be predators whether or not they are wrongfully accused.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A wee bit surprised. Didn't realize she was 35. I don't follow her but for whatever reasons I thought she was in her 20s.

Anyway, I always saw her tryna gaslight people into seeing obesity as sexy as her 1. tryna game women who are overweight. America, as we know, (and this is men and women) has a weight issue. Maybe she thought that's a huge market (no pun intended) and she can get those women to buy stuff. and 2. tryna gaslight men, on behalf of all plus size women, into dating women her size instead of size 6.

A fat guy with big money can and will get hot chicks. Doesn't work nearly as well for women with money. Ask Leslie Jones of Saturday Night Live.

The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
Jackpot!!! We did also fam. NiNi thought she was 24-25 but damn it was surprising to learn her true age being 35 but acts like a 20 year old.
Reactions: ART
ART
ART
A wee bit surprised. Didn't realize she was 35. I don't follow her but for whatever reasons I thought she was in her 20s.
Lizzo is known for having a young pretty face, but who's behind that face is a different, somewhat unsettling story.

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

SIGH.......

So Ms. Everybody's Safe Space Body Positivity is up here being lude, crude and wait for it.....BODY SHAMING other people.....

Too many of these young Black women are equating being NASTY with being empowered. Lizzo bout to LEARN!

H
HailCzr85
Tact, class, decorum, and a strong sense of self are the main ingredients for empowerment. These celebrities are fucking the game up for black girls. THIS is why the Black nuclear family is so crucial and THIS is why the hero worshipping our community tends to do has GOT. TO. STOP!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lizzo just gave ammo to the racists and self-haters almost as much as Carlee Russell did. Her naysayers and critics have been proven right. Now the world has to be subjected to even more finger wagging and nagging by the Ben Shapiros and other alt right racists, the self-hating Black Manosphere, and the racist white (wo)Manosphere (Pearly the Beaver and nem) with them using this situation as their cannon fodder.

And you already know Jason / The Business is going to light Lizzo's fatass up and eat her ALIVE on air this Friday. 🤣

So many are doing Birdman handrubs at this right now.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

SIGH.......

Happy Good Times GIF by grown-ish

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Lizzo just gave ammo to the racists and self-haters almost as much as Carlee Russell did. Her naysayers and critics have been proven right. Now the world has to be subjected to even more finger wagging and nagging by the Ben Shapiros and other alt right racists, the self-hating Black Manosphere, and the racist white (wo)Manosphere (Pearly the Beaver and nem) with them using this situation as their cannon fodder.

And you already know Jason / The Business is going to light Lizzo's fatass up and eat her ALIVE on air this Friday. 🤣

So many are doing Birdman handrubs at this right now.
    Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Bounce