Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I paid 9 grand for my water purification and softener system. I'm sorry but at a certain point this shit is going to cost money.
Black folks we need to get out shit together. The government isn't going to save us.
We have to look out for ourselves.

1. Young black men need to stay away from drugs. A drug charge bars you from federal student loans.
2. Black people need to stay away from these bullshit degrees. Humanities, Political Science, Social Science, Journalism etc. Those are pipe dream degrees unless you have a very specific plan. What black people need are skills. Go to school for skilled trades that are in high demand.
3. X-Ray Technician, CDL Drivers, HVAC Technicians, Nursing, Respiratory Techs, Information Technology, Electricians and the list goes on. Lots of these professions have excellent starting salaries.
4. Your black women need to be more responsible with their womb. Don't get pregnant early and especially by irresponsible men that will leave then high and dry. Instead they need to get with more responsible men and they both focus on education and self improvement early on and have children later.

I hate the talking points in the manosphere that says women can't focus on their career. That's trash. Most of the professions I listed above are relatively short. Even if you get a 4 year nursing degree you are done by the age of 22 which gives you plenty of time to still get married and have children. But if 4 years is lengthy you can go the ASN route instead of BSN. An Associates of Science in nursing is a 2 year program and less in some instances and you will graduate making anywhere from $70k to over $100k.

Responsibility people. Look out for yourself. No one else will!