Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

And They Say That It's Black People Who Love To Steal...

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Chinese Man Pickpocketing Ugandan Man On A Flight Caught In The Act
Hmm, and they also love to say that looters (racist code word for "Black people") need to be shot on site.

Noticed how the Asian thief tried to play dumb, play victim, and act like he was innocent and didn't know what was going on and why everyone was mad at him?

I always noticed how many Asian people love playing their own version of white Karen and Kyle with manipulative acts such as their infamous "I meek, I don't no better, why you bother me, leave me alone, I'm innocent and Asian wah" with a look of confusion on their poker face whenever they get caught in a wrongful act and/or they get confronted and called out on their BS.

Anti-Black racist media platforms everywhere would've used this clip to continue pushing the false narrative and dangerous propaganda on how Black people are supposedly targeting and attacking Asian people left and right due to xenophobia and Asian hate.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Too many Asians and other non-Blacks are so scared, paranoid, and leery of Black people stealing from them and their stores both in their face and behind their backs, yet these non-Blacks have no problem doing the exact same thing to us and worse. The Mongolosity of it all.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know for a fact that when it comes to traveling to other countries, Chinese people are the worst. They steal all sorts of things. Especially from restaurants and hotels. They have no respect for anywhere but their own country and they have no problem stealing directly from people. There are tons of complaints about it happening in several different countries to the point where locals HATE when Chinese people visit their areas.