Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Remember when this WHITE DEVIL punched one of our Sisters in Ohio?
View attachment I’m devastated right now. My... - David Lee Morgan Jr._ By David Lee _ I’m devastated right no...mp4 Well, apparently White Supremacists in the Criminal JUST-US system didn't think that this qualifies as a HATE CRIME. Here's the article for this story 👉🏾Attorney for victim in alleged racist attack says Akron not classifying as hate crime

Over the weekend a group of white supremacist teens decided they wanted to ATTACK random Black People on a Basketball court, but the problem began when 3 of the victims defended themselves and killed one of their attackers. So, instead of Ohio going after the white supremacist teens that attacked Black People and protecting the rights of the 3 Black Men, they arrest the 3 Black Men FOR STANDING THEIR GROUND in a STAND YOUR GROUND STATE. FVBBjMYVIAItBs6.jpg The point of this post is YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DON'T BUT I RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6. Keep your heads on a swivel Black Family and be prepared to always Gaurd your Grill and Knuckle up...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard about this story but didn't look into it. The only thing I heard was that the kid was attacked and killed. Some are saying it was a race attack AGAINST him.

From where I am, it is not common to see black guys jump a single white dude unless he was spitting from the lip or part of a group that pissed someone off. The way this is being framed is that the white boy was by himself. I hadn't even heard of this being a group thing. Man, the media just tells lie after lie.

D

Deleted member 191

I heard about this story but didn't look into it. The only thing I heard was that the kid was attacked and killed. Some are saying it was a race attack AGAINST him.

From where I am, it is not common to see black guys jump a single white dude unless he was spitting from the lip or part of a group that pissed someone off. The way this is being framed is that the white boy was by himself. I hadn't even heard of this being a group thing. Man, the media just tells lie after lie.
    Exactly. They are being real vague and quiet up here about the details of this incident.

dageek

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

So the story is that these white demons decided they wanted to pull pranks (shooting people with SPLATTER GUNs) on Black people that weren't a part of their so-called fun. I attached videos so you can see what kind of damage can be done when using these TOY GUNS

Attachments

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    DPKTBhx.jpg

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's why his ass got stomped out. He proved why the previous mass shooters stated they would never go to the hood with that bullshit. They know hands and feet will get put on em. Truly these brothers proved why RWS hace to worship guns as a religion. We put in work with just hands and feet. The weapons are just an extra equalizer but like Jason said we don't even need them.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The media only pushes the term "hate crime" for buffer classes that act against us. They especially love the "hate crime" narrative when black folks are supposedly the perpetrators. Look at the whole Asian Hate movement, or even when the alphabet folks changed "Black Lives Matter" to "Black Trans Lives Matter" to shift the focus from blacks getting killed in the street to supposed "hate crimes" against black trans folks done by straight black males.

D

Deleted member 191

The media only pushes the term "hate crime" for buffer classes that act against us. They especially love the "hate crime" narrative when black folks are supposedly the perpetrators. Look at the whole Asian Hate movement, or even when the alphabet folks changed "Black Lives Matter" to "Black Trans Lives Matter" to shift the focus from blacks getting killed in the street to supposed "hate crimes" against black trans folks done by straight black males.
    Exactly fam. And the kicker is White people (Men in particular) are usually the ones perpetuating violence against Asians when they want to remind them of their place. And it's straight white males who are typically attacking Black trans and quite frankly, the fact that they're trans is more like a convenient plot armor to cover the fact that it was really because they're black. And then, almost on queue, the Alphabet mafia comes in to hijack the narrative to make it an alphabet issue.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Exactly fam. And the kicker is White people (Men in particular) are usually the ones perpetuating violence against Asians when they want to remind them of their place. And it's straight white males who are typically attacking Black trans and quite frankly, the fact that they're trans is more like a convenient plot armor to cover the fact that it was really because they're black. And then, almost on queue, the Alphabet mafia comes in to hijack the narrative to make it an alphabet issue.
    Just goes to show how these different groups don't want to call out White Daddy for his hate crimes, but always want to point the finger at blacks (straight blacks in particular). The landscape of this country's narratives are mental.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Just goes to show how these different groups don't want to call out White Daddy for his hate crimes, but always want to point the finger at blacks (straight blacks in particular). The landscape of this country's narratives are mental.

And after the Black Trans get victimized, they take their misplaced anger out on Black women and straight Black men. They'll blame straight Black men for "toxic masculinity", and blame Black women for causing transphobia, homophobia, shame, stigma, and biphobia just for making our preferences known as most of us do not want to date men who have sex with other men because we don't find it attractive and we don't want to deal with the high risk of STDs. We deserve for our dating and sexual preferences to be respected.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    And after the Black Trans get victimized, they take their misplaced anger out on Black women and straight Black men. They'll blame straight Black men for "toxic masculinity", and blame Black women for causing transphobia, homophobia, shame, stigma, and biphobia just for making our preferences known as most of us do not want to date men who have sex with other men because we don't find it attractive and we don't want to deal with the high risk of STDs. We deserve for our dating and sexual preferences to be respected.
    It really goes to show the hypocrisy and self centered nature of the alphabet community. They get to draw lines in the sand, but when we start to do it, it's seen as discrimination.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's why his ass got stomped out. He proved why the previous mass shooters stated they would never go to the hood with that bullshit. They know hands and feet will get put on em. Truly these brothers proved why RWS hace to worship guns as a religion. We put in work with just hands and feet. The weapons are just an extra equalizer but like Jason said we don't even need them.

It’s so crazy to me how they have created a culture where fair is totally meaningless and actually looked down upon. Their culture is all about power and anything that gets in the way of power is discarded. When viewed through our value system we see it as cowardice but to them the only thing that is cowardly is it taking power when the opportunity is at your avail.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It really goes to show the hypocrisy and self centered nature of the alphabet community. They get to draw lines in the sand, but when we start to do it, it's seen as discrimination.
    Same with the whites. These ABC people and a lot of these other non-Black groups are no different from the how the whites act and behave. Hell, a lot of these "oppressed" ethnic and sexual minorities ARE WHITE.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s so crazy to me how they have created a culture where fair is totally meaningless and actually looked down upon. Their culture is all about power and anything that gets in the way of power is discarded. When viewed through our value system we see it as cowardice but to them the only thing that is cowardly is it taking power when the opportunity is at your avail.
    We are dealing with savages masquerading as civilized humans. Being in those upper level offices you witness them make logic out of commiting horrors. Shits crazy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are dealing with savages masquerading as civilized humans. Being in those upper level offices you witness them make logic out of commiting horrors. Shits crazy.
    Yup they are only loyal to their interests. We can see the Fed is about to sky rocket the homeless and job less because it benefits their interests. If any of us die in this it was worth it to then.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed. They look at what is in their best interest. How come we do not do the same thing? We are looking at fairness whereas they are looking at power.
    Seems like we’ve been stuck on fairness in some capacity for thousands of years.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seems like we’ve been stuck on fairness in some capacity for thousands of years.
    When we remember our heritage is power through invention and enterprise I believe we will no longer allow other people to divide and conquer us through the guise of fairness. We waking up slowly but surely.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When we remember our heritage is power through invention and enterprise I believe we will no longer allow other people to divide and conquer us through the guise of fairness. We waking up slowly but surely.
    But we also have to remember that we don’t need to share with everyone. We have to open of a culture. We believe everyone has good intentions and it ain’t the case.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But we also have to remember that we don’t need to share with everyone. We have to open of a culture. We believe everyone has good intentions and it ain’t the case.
    Facts!! We have to gatekeep and vet. Shout out to the verification process on this app. We have to get rid of the we are the world mentality. This world is not ours we have to constantly work to create our own.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts!! We have to gatekeep and vet. Shout out to the verification process on this app. We have to get rid of the we are the world mentality. This world is not ours we have to constantly work to create our own.
    When we forget that we are animals and are ruthless we do ourselves a disservice.

E

educatedman23

100%. Too many soft ass niggas.
    True. Soft. And when they are caught slipping and don't have their weapon on them, it shows how soft many are. It is crazy man. I have seen more dudes wind milling than I can count. Many only can fight for several seconds before they are so winded that they can't swing anymore and have to resort to hugging. We aren't seeking power which would resolve some of these problems that we have.

E

educatedman23

Yep. They don't want fairness. If things are fair, then they cannot win. If things are rigged in their favor, they will win. We need to rig things in our favor and quietly put protective measures into place to protect what we are doing.