Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am curious. I am not going to hate on anyone but I just want to ask a simple question.

If you did vote for Biden - with everything happening right now - do you regret it?

I feel like if you don't regret it, you haven't been paying attention. This country is a train wreck right now. I think because of 2020 and all the lockdowns, there was going to be damage no matter who was elected but it would not have been this bad with anyone else. More and more stuff comes out about Biden and his son's ties to China. And the fact that he is doing nothing but creating more problems for blacks in America... It really makes me wonder.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I finally and officially de-registered from being a registered Democrat. I'm back to being Independent for good.
    I did the same thing early 2021. It's time we become independent in mass. My vote is for sale. Reparations is the cost.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am curious. I am not going to hate on anyone but I just want to ask a simple question.

If you did vote for Biden - with everything happening right now - do you regret it?

I feel like if you don't regret it, you haven't been paying attention. This country is a train wreck right now. I think because of 2020 and all the lockdowns, there was going to be damage no matter who was elected but it would not have been this bad with anyone else. More and more stuff comes out about Biden and his son's ties to China. And the fact that he is doing nothing but creating more problems for blacks in America... It really makes me wonder.
    Yes the fuck I do. I didn't even want to vote for his ass in the first place. I knew Bernie to be a racist anti-reparations "I marched with MLK" asshole, but at the time wanted Bernie, Warren, Castro, or even Williamson to win. That was my personal list of the best of lesser or evils. But they were really flawed too.

Bernie - Reparations, that's not feasible.

Warren - A check for what?!

Castro - I totally think Black Americans deserve reparations. But I also think that everyone, legal or illegal, should be able to cross the border and become US Citizens and have an opportunity to live and succeed.

Williamson - Well, I think like, I think Black people do deserve reparations. I think they should get $10 billion. I really do support it. I'm also a little crazy cat lady by the way. Don't mind me.

I was going through a whole lot back in 2020-2021. New pandemic and novel virus spreading out of control. People and family members dying. Family members and family friends getting hospitalized. The horrible reshaping of the society. Shortages and scarcity of everything. Real Stress. REAL WORRY. Having lowkey panic attacks and experiencing bad health due to that same worry and stress. Feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about our future. Real Life Issues. People outright refusing to act responsibly during the pandemic. Trump and his Administration not doing anything but making shit worse. Getting no monthly stimulus checks like other countries were getting. Complete and utter idiocy and chaos. Media bullshit and lies. The wrongful murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and many other Black people. Non-stop injustice and disorder. It felt like society was falling apart and that it was Idiocracy meets Twilight Zone or something. And I gave into fear.

They purposefully created an atmosphere and struggling environment to gain more control over our lives, minds, and emotions. And in such an uncertain, tragic environment, I and many others voted for Biden to get Trump out of office before he and his admin made things even worse, only to see if Biden and his Admin would make things get better, actually help and do right by Black people, and keep their promises.

Before I casted my vote, I swore to myself that if Biden, Harris, and the Admin don't do right by Black people and give us tangibles and legal protections, then I'm either sitting the election out or I'm voting their asses out too. I'm keeping that promise.

In 2016, I voted 3rd party and even thought about voting for Trump just for the immigration issues and such, but I saw the way that he was pouring the anti-Black racist fuel onto an already gigantic anti-Black racist fire so my conscious wouldn't let me do it. But now that I think about it, countless Black people were murdered by race soldiers under Obama's watch and Obama did next to nothing about it. Welp, I finally made my decision. I'm not voting for anyone unless they are offering tangibles and reparations at this point. I will never run around and run to the damn polls like a chicken with its head cut off like that ever again. NEVER EVER.

P.S. - I also stopped watching TV on a regular basis and hardly watch the news anymore. I'm sick of the damn programming, the constant promotion of Anti-Blackness, the promotion of fear and toxicity, and outright lies and propaganda.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I did not. I voted down-ballot. A lot of folks I know did. They keep trying to rationalize the choice. I'd rather deal with racism than deal with all this other bs. That man was sent to tear this country down just like Obama and use us to do it. We (Black Americans) will be scapegoated for voting for his demented azz overwhelmingly. Just watch.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I did not. I voted down-ballot. A lot of folks I know did. They keep trying to rationalize the choice. I'd rather deal with racism than deal with all this other bs. That man was sent to tear this country down just like Obama and use us to do it. We (Black Americans) will be scapegoated for voting for his demented azz overwhelmingly. Just watch.
    They are going to keep blaming and scapegoating Black people no matter what we do or say. They will even cast blame on their own Black bootlicking tools and puppets and make them the fall guys. We are in a toxic Catch 22 "damned if we do, damned if we don't" abusive relationship with an ultra racist terroristic dominant society that cannot ever be pleased with us. They really, really want and prefer for us to be dead now that our people aren't chattel slaves to them anymore. They still solely blame Black people for causing Hillary Clinton to lose the president election in 2016 and they were even preparing to blame Black people for Joe Biden losing the 2020 election if he lost. We need to fight the abuse instead of trying to escape it. Because as history shows, no matter where we go, they will continue to stalk, colonize, oppress, and terrorize us like the psychotic unhinged and evil bully ex until we fight back and finally stop them. But we have to stop them soon before it's too late and they genocide all of us.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't vote in the last two elections. People have given me crap over it but who the hell was I meant to pick?

I know a lot of my friends and family voted for Biden though and a few of them believe the economy is doing great but will complain in the same breath about gas prices...

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV

E

educatedman23

I didn't vote in the last two elections. People have given me crap over it but who the hell was I meant to pick?

I know a lot of my friends and family voted for Biden though and a few of them believe the economy is doing great but will complain in the same breath about gas prices...

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV
    How is the economy doing well when factories are closing left and right? Grocery stores are closing down like crazy. The middle class is shrinking.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    voted Green Party in 2000, and write in candidates for the others EXCEPT in 2004, when I fell for the "we needs to get Bush out" trickbag.

And John Kerry still lost to Bush Jr. in 2004. I was expecting 2020 to be a repeat of 2004, but Trump and Covid-19 had enough people shook.

Question:

Does anyone here think that America and the world would be different and any better had Al Gore won and got elected in 2000?

If not or if so, why?

D

Deleted member 231

And John Kerry still lost to Bush Jr. in 2004. I was expecting 2020 to be a repeat of 2004, but Trump and Covid-19 had enough people shook.

Question:

Does anyone here think that America and the world would be different and any better had Al Gore won and got elected in 2000?

If not or if so, why?
    what his wife did back in the 80's to get parental stickers on rap music shouldve been enough to disqualify him from the Black vote. Knowing what I know now about how truly diabolical the Dems are, it might've turned out worse for us. Biden (who voted to to Iraq) is pulling his own 9/11 + illegal invasions/proxy wars. In hindsight, Blacks probably got off lucky. Unfortunately, the Dems have been able to blame a lot of our country's problems on the GOP, but now we've seen the Dems pull their own versions of the exact stunts the Republicans pulled. Gore seemed benign at the time, but I was barely 21, and didn't really know much about politics other than what I'd read in Malcolm X's autobiography. Back then, I still thought that the majority of white people were harmless and that it was just a few bad characters messing it up for all of them. I'm sure if you dig deep enough old Al has his dirt, but he's been smart enough to slink off into the shadows after his documentary fell out of the public eye.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    what his wife did back in the 80's to get parental stickers on rap music shouldve been enough to disqualify him from the Black vote. Knowing what I know now about how truly diabolical the Dems are, it might've turned out worse for us. Biden (who voted to to Iraq) is pulling his own 9/11 + illegal invasions/proxy wars. In hindsight, Blacks probably got off lucky. Unfortunately, the Dems have been able to blame a lot of our country's problems on the GOP, but now we've seen the Dems pull their own versions of the exact stunts the Republicans pulled. Gore seemed benign at the time, but I was barely 21, and didn't really know much about politics other than what I'd read in Malcolm X's autobiography. Back then, I still thought that the majority of white people were harmless and that it was just a few bad characters messing it up for all of them. I'm sure if you dig deep enough old Al has his dirt, but he's been smart enough to slink off into the shadows after his documentary fell out of the public eye.
    Same here. And the bolded is exactly what they want. They want us to think like this.

They want us and especially our children to keep seeing cops and these colonizer whites in a positive, godly, trusting light so that we can let our collective guards down, get too relaxed and comfortable around them, and disarm ourselves as they plot to backstab us, target us, fuck us over, continue oppressing and terrorizing us, scam us, harm and kill us, and set us up and we will be blindsided, ill-prepared and won't even see the bullets coming and flying.

They promoted the lies that we live in an imperfect, but totally progressive, liberated, Anti-Racist, post-racial melting pot of rainbows and diversity that is getting better everyday.

That non-Black POC and white Jewish are our non-racist, "honorary Black" friends and they are just like us and go through the same shit we do and understand the struggle.

That LGBT people are just as oppressed as Black people, if not moreso because LGBT is the new Black since Black people "already got their civil rights and legalized interracial sexual access."

That a white girl dancing on you and backing that ass up on you to Usher's "Yeah" and her liking rap music automatically meant that she's totally not at all racist and that she's down to fuck with Black people all the way. Same with the wiggers that use Black slang and try to dress like rappers, the white guys who love hip hop and R&B and jazz, non-Blacks who talk with a Blaccent, white women that try to twerk and be down, white and non-Black hipsters, people that have Black friends and family and bandmates and co-workers and spouses, etc.

That everyone (including Black people) can be racist and that being ironically racist is often just harmless fun that doesn't really lead to anything serious (like racist jokes and "edgelord trolls") and therefore we should not take it seriously.

That MLK and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement cured most of the world's racism and Anti-Blackness. That racism is basically over and only a tiny, tiny minority of older whites are backwards KKK-style racists. That not only white people are racist and they are in fact they are actually genuinely good, accepting, welcoming, non-racist people.

That the only kind of racism is the severe Neo Nazi, KKK, shouting n1gger, and Republican kind.

That reverse racism is actually real. Like Santa Claus.

That white and non-Black youth can't be racist because, "They're just kids and don't know any better. I remember being 14 and screaming the n-word and doing Nazi salutes just for shits and giggles too. I was once an edgy, ignorant teen. We've all did crazy things when young that we might get cancelled for today. Give them time, they'll grow out of it one day. Try not to be so hard on them."

That racists are merely ignorant people who need to met with love, hugs, knowledge, understanding, compassion, retraining, more exposure to Black people and different walks of life, and education.

That Obama was a sign that change can and will come peacefully if "we all come together", "work hard", pray, believe, and hope for the best.

That gentrification of Black neighborhoods was a good thing because it made now former Black neighborhoods look better and even improved them for the non-Blacks moving in! That all racists can be redeemed and reformed, you know, like pedophiles.

That Black cultural appropriation, fake love, fake appreciation, fake praise, shouting "Black Girl Magic", symbolism, white liberals and culture vultures were good things for Black people.

That "we're all in this together" means that everyone truly is equal and that everyone cares about Black people and that Black people will soon stop being oppressed.

That people are mostly oppressed and targeted because or our class, not because of our race because C.R.E.A.M and you just have to be rich and wealthy to buy your way out of imprisonment. I mean you can go ask Bill Cosby, OJ, Ethan Couch, and Kyle Rittenhouse, right? You can't experience racism if you are a Black rich celebrity..... isn't that right Oprah, ASAP Rocky, Jim Jones, Desiigner, LeBron James, Serena and Venus Williams, Dave Chappelle, and everybody else?

That Black people just need to work hard, be ethical, do the right thing, be quiet, keep our heads down and be booksmart to succeed because nothing, not even a white person, will try to stop or sabotage us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    what his wife did back in the 80's to get parental stickers on rap music shouldve been enough to disqualify him from the Black vote.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What advice would you have for young rappers and musicians, since you were the first rapper to own your own label and control your own music, especially as the old label system has disintegrated?

I look at two people who really screwed up the music business, two people who everybody right now swears they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. One, Al Gore, whose wife Tipper Gore came after me — and I talk about it in the book — he and everybody else who did. Democrats. The other one, Bill Clinton. Everybody loves Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton deregulated the radio stations. Before, when I was a young man, you had a radio station in every market owned by a person in that market. That was the FCC rules and regulations.

When he deregulated radio where the conglomerates could now come in and buy those radio stations, the conglomerates came in, bought all the radio stations from that little man, gave him millions of dollars and took his radio station. And that’s why you have all these syndicated shows on there. You only got 13 songs, if that. The record companies are jumping up and down like, “Oh shit, we can get rid of all these independent record companies,” but then they got it too because they had to close down shop because the radio stations ain’t gonna play but 13 songs.

Then you got the internet, which Al Gore introduced to the world. Now they add the music onto the internet and killed all these record stores, killed all the pressing plants, killed everything. So all these jobs went with it too. So now the labels are getting killed and the artists are getting killed.

But for a guy like myself it ain’t no problem because I’m used to working underground. I’m an underground king. I could live like that. I’m used to functioning that way.

I would tell people--I talk to young people all the time--look here, make music people wanna hear, and you won’t have to worry about it. You have an easier way to introduce music to people because you have social media. Before, I had to beg and plead to try to get a record played on the radio. I had to go store to store, DJ to DJ and get my record played. Right now you have new avenues to promote and market your own music. As far as being with a major label? Just put your record on iTunes and sell it yourself. The ones who really got the shaft thinking they was real smart were the record labels.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

3 in my family did but Nini and I sat that out.

E

educatedman23

I can say I did not vote for anybody. If I was forced to vote between Biden and Trump in November 2020 (and not consider 3rd party), I would have voted for Trump. As of now June 19, I would vote for Trump as well out of these 2 choices. Of course, this is a hypothetical since I will not vote for any of these people who are not fully for us.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have been given nothing but bad choices and I feel like that was part of the plan. They give us two options, two parties, and both have the same agenda but just coat it differently. One coats the agenda in sugar, the other in salt. Both have resulted in the same damn thing and that has been the destruction of the family, middle-class America, and allowing for a communist takeover to infiltrate our government and the corporations.

E

educatedman23

We have been given nothing but bad choices and I feel like that was part of the plan. They give us two options, two parties, and both have the same agenda but just coat it differently. One coats the agenda in sugar, the other in salt. Both have resulted in the same damn thing and that has been the destruction of the family, middle-class America, and allowing for a communist takeover to infiltrate our government and the corporations.
    I agree that it was part of the plan which is why I did not vote in 2016 or 2020. I, just like many others, wish we had a country that thrived for the typical Black person. But that would mean the President would be taken out of here since the people do not have a real way to defend the President from the powers that shouldn't be.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have always been a Trump fan even before became the President of the United States of America. There was no way I would have voted for Biden. It was all a big shame the entire election was rigged in Biden's favor to push my man Trump out. Now, we are all paying for it.
    Trump fan? How bruh?

Trump is an anti black bigot/proactive white supremacist who literally put nazis in the mainstream.

Just because hes better for black Americans than Biden is doesn't give you a reason to be a "fan" of his. Again, he's anti black af

E

educatedman23

I have always been a Trump fan even before became the President of the United States of America. There was no way I would have voted for Biden. It was all a big shame the entire election was rigged in Biden's favor to push my man Trump out. Now, we are all paying for it.
    I do know Trump made a portion of the illegals go home. Mainstream didn't like that. I do believe it was rigged for Biden although I didn't vote for either. Certain things happened that didn't make sense regarding how long it took to count the votes.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How is the economy doing well when factories are closing left and right? Grocery stores are closing down like crazy. The middle class is shrinking.
    That is the biggest issue. The middle class is disappearing. That means anyone in it or below it are going to suffer and that is the majority of black people in America. I think they are doing this all on purpose to target us. They know the whites and everyone else will get dragged down in the process but so long as we get punished, it will be worth it.

E

educatedman23

That is the biggest issue. The middle class is disappearing. That means anyone in it or below it are going to suffer and that is the majority of black people in America. I think they are doing this all on purpose to target us. They know the whites and everyone else will get dragged down in the process but so long as we get punished, it will be worth it.
    Yep. They gotta bring down our standard of living to match the rest of the world's standard of living. New World Order.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

From an outsider perspective (not eligible to vote -but wouldn't regardless) the general consensus seemed that black Biden voters did so mostly on febrile emotions to get the orange man out of the white house. Little did they realise that they'd simply replaced racism lite with full blown racism thinking it was a chess move 🤔🙈

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yes the fuck I do. I didn't even want to vote for his ass in the first place. I knew Bernie to be a racist anti-reparations "I marched with MLK" asshole, but at the time wanted Bernie, Warren, Castro, or even Williamson to win. That was my personal list of the best of lesser or evils. But they were really flawed too.

Bernie - Reparations, that's not feasible.

Warren - A check for what?!

Castro - I totally think Black Americans deserve reparations. But I also think that everyone, legal or illegal, should be able to cross the border and become US Citizens and have an opportunity to live and succeed.

Williamson - Well, I think like, I think Black people do deserve reparations. I think they should get $10 billion. I really do support it. I'm also a little crazy cat lady by the way. Don't mind me.

I was going through a whole lot back in 2020-2021. New pandemic and novel virus spreading out of control. People and family members dying. Family members and family friends getting hospitalized. The horrible reshaping of the society. Shortages and scarcity of everything. Real Stress. REAL WORRY. Having lowkey panic attacks and experiencing bad health due to that same worry and stress. Feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about our future. Real Life Issues. People outright refusing to act responsibly during the pandemic. Trump and his Administration not doing anything but making shit worse. Getting no monthly stimulus checks like other countries were getting. Complete and utter idiocy and chaos. Media bullshit and lies. The wrongful murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and many other Black people. Non-stop injustice and disorder. It felt like society was falling apart and that it was Idiocracy meets Twilight Zone or something. And I gave into fear.

They purposefully created an atmosphere and struggling environment to gain more control over our lives, minds, and emotions. And in such an uncertain, tragic environment, I and many others voted for Biden to get Trump out of office before he and his admin made things even worse, only to see if Biden and his Admin would make things get better, actually help and do right by Black people, and keep their promises.

Before I casted my vote, I swore to myself that if Biden, Harris, and the Admin don't do right by Black people and give us tangibles and legal protections, then I'm either sitting the election out or I'm voting their asses out too. I'm keeping that promise.

In 2016, I voted 3rd party and even thought about voting for Trump just for the immigration issues and such, but I saw the way that he was pouring the anti-Black racist fuel onto an already gigantic anti-Black racist fire so my conscious wouldn't let me do it. But now that I think about it, countless Black people were murdered by race soldiers under Obama's watch and Obama did next to nothing about it. Welp, I finally made my decision. I'm not voting for anyone unless they are offering tangibles and reparations at this point. I will never run around and run to the damn polls like a chicken with its head cut off like that ever again. NEVER EVER.

P.S. - I also stopped watching TV on a regular basis and hardly watch the news anymore. I'm sick of the damn programming, the constant promotion of Anti-Blackness, the promotion of fear and toxicity, and outright lies and propaganda.
    An intellectual inspirational black man once said moral people just don't choose evil -lesser or otherwise

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to de-register from the democrats. I haven't voted since Obama, and that was two votes I truly regret. Won't be voting for democrats ever again. I definitely feel free

I need to see if I can only for candidates who belong to my affiliated party. If I’m not blocked then I will switch to independent.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you feel? Do you feel free?
    Not 100%. I will not finally feel or be free or truly safe until the systematic, brutal oppression of me and my people is halted, adequate cash reparations are paid to us, and white supremacy is destroyed.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    From an outsider perspective (not eligible to vote -but wouldn't regardless) the general consensus seemed that black Biden voters did so mostly on febrile emotions to get the orange man out of the white house. Little did they realise that they'd simply replaced racism lite with full blown racism thinking it was a chess move 🤔🙈
    I don't think people pay enough attention to politicians. Some are ignorant of politics entirely and others just don't have the time and have to blindly trust the media which lies, and lies, and lies.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I fully agree with you. We need a well thought out agenda that is updated regularly as our needs change. I see some of our people have attempted in creating an agenda for us, and they should be applauded.
    I get it but I have a different mindset. We should not participate in ANYTHING these hueless racist destructive bastards put forward or attempt to adopt any of their warped ideologies. This world will function irrespective of our involvement, albeit dysfunctionally, because THEY run it and will do whatever they want anyway irrespective of the fallacy of a voting process and will simply continue to prohibit us from having any real input for fear of losing their dominance over us. Point being -our withdrawal would be palpable and a conundrum for them because they need to feed off us in soooo many ways for quality of life and maintaining their unjust dominance. When they see that we no longer fear or revere them or want anything to do with them they will soon sense that the gig's up and show their nature -as seen with each successive black wall street. Time for real change!

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I finally and officially de-registered from being a registered Democrat. I'm back to being Independent for good.

Happy about your decision to stay independent. Biden has bring more issues to the country than solutions. I didn't vote for the dude and I have no regrets about doing so.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We really need to find the right people and rally behind them. People think that when it comes to the presidency, we have one of two options and that isn't true. We can vote for whoever we want.
    I truly believe Marcel means well, but I don't think he'll win. WS are happy & content with Jim "BoJangles" Clyburn. Even after he's dead & gone, they'll have replacements intact, like Herschel Walker. SMDH