Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So Elon Musk recently came out saying that Apple threatened to remove the Twitter app from the app store. I also heard a rumor that the Google Play Store would be removing twitter as well, but this seems to be just Apple so far. At least according to Elon, so not sure whether to believe him or not.

But, if Twitter does get removed from these app stores, it's survival would be dependent on Elon Musk. I heard he even mentioned he would make his own phone if it ever came to that. But I don't see him doing that.

I don't know what to expect with Twitter going forward. I don't even know if he's telling the truth.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Apple and Google ain't gonna do shit. They all support and uphold white supremacy and anti-Black racism. They will continue to support Twitter and be complicit because they are nearly just as racist as Elon Musk and Tesla are. They all agree with and share the same racist ideologies. Call me when they finally give Twitter the Parler treatment next Neveruary.

I don't know what to expect with Twitter going forward. I don't even know if he's telling the truth.
White supremacists thrive best when they spread confusion and chaos. Elon Musk is a white, wealthy, loudmouth, corrupt, unpredictable, narcissistic, lying, scamming, racist, privileged shithead much like Donald Trump is. You can't expect truth with white supremacists, only lies and propaganda.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Virtue signaling at its finest. They just mad that Elon got rid of the free kombucha and gluten free granola bars at the office. Can’t have those hipsters in Silicon Valley in such dire straits.
The accuracy. No more free all you can eat Cliff bars, nasty vegan string cheese, and organic coconut water. That along with the ping pong tables being moved to Elon Musk's lair and new rules on how you can't have LGBT Rainbow Pride flags hanging on your desk and how you can't play Lizzo, Arcade Fire, Frank Ocean, Billy Eillish, Lewis Capaldi, and Foster the People on loud speakers anymore.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The accuracy. No more free all you can eat Cliff bars, nasty vegan string cheese, and organic coconut water. That along with the ping pong tables being moved to Elon Musk's lair and new rules on how you can't have LGBT Rainbow Pride flags hanging on your desk and how you can't play Lizzo, Arcade Fire, Frank Ocean, Billy Eillish, Lewis Capaldi, and Foster the People on loud speakers anymore.
    When he said no dogs in the office they lost it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When he said no dogs in the office they lost it.
    No more matching twin days, backwards shirt days, bring your friend to work day, sex positivity days, slut walk breaks, free WiFi, hanging out and sleeping in the lounges, John Lennon Week, yoga breaks, wearing more than 1 color in your hair, climate change awareness meetings, free company trips, bad mouthing Trump, smoking weed and cursing in the office (unless your name is Elon Musk), and amazing holiday parties in and out of the office. Bonuses and perks will be diminished effective immediately. The firings, layoffs, transfers, and demotions have already begun. The white and whitewashed hipsters and blipster are in pure agony about the worsening company culture. Oh how humanity has fallen.

Meanwhile the equally anti-Black racist foreign Indian and Asian workerbees are unbothered as long as they get to stay in America and not get deported, fired, or laid off.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So Elon Musk recently came out saying that Apple threatened to remove the Twitter app from the app store. I also heard a rumor that the Google Play Store would be removing twitter as well, but this seems to be just Apple so far. At least according to Elon, so not sure whether to believe him or not.

But, if Twitter does get removed from these app stores, it's survival would be dependent on Elon Musk. I heard he even mentioned he would make his own phone if it ever came to that. But I don't see him doing that.

The little bird faced anti black racist has his hand in the Pi phone. I see Twitter going to the racist dogs with him at the helm.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't see this thread. I made one by mistake. My bad!

Can it be merged?