The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Are you caught off guard as a man, when women flirt with and shoot their shot at you?

Zyphorrtha2nd

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've had two situations in the past where women have flirted with me and I'm honestly caught off guard and don't know how to follow up.
Nothing came from these encounters because while the women weren't exactly ugly, they weren't attractive enough to me to spark further interest and even if they were, I still wouldn't have known what say lol.

What do y'all do in situations like that?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm not Idris Alba by any stretch so if I get flirted with its a wee bit of a surprise, its happened. There are degrees of subtlety to it. I've had it so so subtle I didn't realize it and my homie is like 'bro, she feeling you son!' why ain't you holla and I was clueless then I've had the experience or two of no fronting whatsoever. None.

If you aren't used to it and caught off guard it's awkward, don't know what to say and its 'er....ah....uh....' What I don't like is you respectfully decline and they cuss you out like how dare you turn this down. I've lied and said I had a gf and her come back with 'we all grown, ain't no one tripping on that'

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've had two situations in the past where women have flirted with me and I'm honestly caught off guard and don't know how to follow up.
    Nothing came from these encounters because while the women weren't exactly ugly, they weren't attractive enough to me to spark further interest and even if they were, I still wouldn't have known what say lol.

Not really because women are able to see if you’re a man of means and will gravitate towards you. It may be awkward a couple times but once you realize there’s a drought for competent high value Black men you expect them to be choosing.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The ugmos always be stepping up and I like you have nothing to say because I’m not interested. The 300 pounders step to me the most.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I ain't caught off guard and if she is flirting with me I just act like I am not aware she is flirting and take her on a conversation like we are talking and nothing is underneath that way I am in control of the situation and she reacts exactly how I want her to not how she wants me to.