Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    * This is not investment advice, but a call to action to invest in your future.*
    Some of you may be aware that the stock market is taking a downturn right now. Take advantage of the fact that stocks are at a discount today. 5 or 10 years from now these same stocks will be worth much,much more. Tesla is under $120, Amazon $94 you're not going to see this after the market corrects. We can still create a path to generational wealth while we wait for reparations. Play the long game.

Screenshot_20230112_112022_Chrome.jpg

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    * This is not investment advice, but a call to action to invest in your future.*
    Some of you may be aware that the stock market is taking a downturn right now. Take advantage of the fact that stocks are at a discount today. 5 or 10 years from now these same stocks will be worth much,much more. Tesla is under $120, Amazon $94 you're not going to see this after the market corrects. We can still create a path to generational wealth while we wait for reparations. Play the long game.

View attachment 6362
    Indeed. I've been learning to trade options. Go check out my community discussing investing. I have a few videos on there about dividend investing.