Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I consider LongLiveLangston channel on Youtube to be apart of the New Black media. He has 17 thousand subscribers. All his videos are about Black people and how he sees things. He asks a question in his video title regarding whether a person is living or existing. I find this to be intriguing since a person is just existing when they go through the motions every day and never have time/money to do the things that really matter to them. People who are living can travel when they want to without being financially restrained to only doing free/cheap things. They can buy a lot of things they want (without overdoing it). People who are living can take care of their physical and mental health without it being too much of a burden on their pockets. People who are living can tackle meaningful creative projects that they would do for free but might still get paid for it. Etc.

My elderly mother and father only have a social security check to look forward to each month. They are basically existing. They can only live if I pay for nice things for them to have or do.

Watch this video and tell me what you agree/disagree with.