Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Asians Angry at Biden and Dems Because "They Won't Stop Asian Hate" Enough.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Asians Claim The Democrats Are Taking Them For Granted And Will Pay At The Polls.

View: https://youtu.be/woPnO9myHnE

After Jim Crow Joe Chow Mein Biden, Asian Kamala Kampala Harris, the Democrats and even Republicans bent over backwards for the HANgry Asians by giving them an Asian Hate Crime Bill, federal protections, monetary funding, and everything else, the Asians are still not satisfied and continue to be hard to please as the assigned, most wealthy, fast-growing, anti-Black Model Minority in America.

In fact, the Asians will not vote for the Democrats because they won't arrest, frame, blame and shoot enough Black people aren't doing enough to "Stop Asian Hate."

Wow, between the LGBTQIA, Asians, white Jewish, Immigrants, and whites that suffer from "reverse racism", "xenophobia", "Asian Hate", "anti-Semitism", "homophobia", and "transphobia", I can't tell which group is going to take home the trophy and win this year's Special Oppression Olympics.

m0JlXnr.jpg

My EtHnIciTY iS NOT a ViRuS.

Dumb biatch, nobody said that your ethnicity was a virus.
Sane people merely stated that fact that the virus outbreak started in China (Wuhan) and that the Chinese and those who live around them were among the biggest initial spreaders of the virus. I will say that there are videos from 2020 showing Asians infected with the virus going into stores deliberately touching things to maliciously spread it to others though. Maybe some of you are guilty of Biological warfare like the whites are?

Exhibit A:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1245726290616799233

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1242510748816822273

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1242510800037675009

1DkQrYX.jpg

Peep that "Black and Brown" sign in the back. Hold your own nuts and stop forcing Black people to cape and mule for y'all yellow, brown, white, and pale asses.

5w5VLi8.jpg

Should I be petty and say #ProtectAllLives or...

37X7h7t.jpg

This is why Black people can't use words like racism and racist anymore.
While we Black People still use the words racism and racist to describe the kind of anti-Black racist systematic oppression and discrimination that we still face 500 years later, understand that when non-Blacks use the words "racism" and "racist", they mean something else completely. They no longer mean what they used to mean and even gaslighting racist whites and non-Blacks will call powerless Black people "racist" even though Racism = Prejudice + Systematic Power.

This is why using the term Anti-Black Racism whenever possible to identify our unique situation is so important now than ever before.

Because to these anti-Black whites and others,
Racism = Black AND Brown Hate AND Asian Hate AND Xenophobia AND Immigrant Hate AND Latinos Hate AND Anti-Semitism AND Islamophobia AND Native American Hate AND Anti-white AND Homophobia AND Transphobia AND Ableism AND Lookism AND Fatphobia AND Sexism AND Misandry AND Misogyny AND everything else.

iR0s9kY.jpg

aJNCo5A.jpg

BTS in the House!
Why the hell did the Biden Administration import a foreign group in South Korea to talk about American Shit? Make that make sense. Why couldn’t overrated ass BTS just remain in South Korea to tour and speak to Korean Jesus to deal with some Korean Shit?

DU4PZJ4.jpeg

#ALLLIVESMATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER
ALL. LIVES. MATTER!!!!!

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT #ALLLIVESMATTER YALL RACIST, DISMISSIVE WHITES WERE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT SO DAMN MUCH????!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF ME, I CANNOT STAND THESE WHINY, ENTITLED, RACIST ASS GROUPS D1CKHOPPING ALL OVER OUR MOVEMENTS AND MOMENTUM WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SHITTING ON IT AND SHITTING ON THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO PAVED THE WAY.

#SecureTheTribe
#SecureTheDamnTribe
#SecureTheDamnTribeNow

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Asians Claim The Democrats Are Taking Them For Granted And Will Pay At The Polls.

After Jim Crow Joe Chow Mein Biden, Asian Kamala Kampala Harris, the Democrats and even Republicans bent over backwards for the HANgry Asians by giving them an Asian Hate Crime Bill, federal protections, monetary funding, and everything else, the Asians are still not satisfied and continue to be hard to please as the assigned, most wealthy, fasy-growing, anti-Black Model Minority in America.

In fact, the Asians will not vote for the Democrats because they won't arrest, frame, blame and shoot enough Black people aren't doing enough to "Stop Asian Hate."

Wow, between the LGBTQIA, Asians, white Jewish, Immigrants, and whites that suffer from "reverse racism", "xenophobia", "Asian Hate", "anti-Semitism", "homophobia", and "transphobia", I can't tell which group is going to take home the trophy and win this year's Special Oppression Olympics.

m0JlXnr.jpg

Dumb biatch, nobody said your ethnicity is not a virus.
Sane people merely stated that fact that the virus outbreak started in China (Wuhan) and that the Chinese and those who live around them were among the biggest initial spreaders of the virus. I will say that there are videos from 2020 showing Asians infected with the virus going into stores deliberately touching things to maliciously spread it to others though. Maybe some of you are guilty of Biological warfare like the whites are?

Exhibit A:

1DkQrYX.jpg

Peep that "Black and Brown" sign in the back. Hold your own nuts and stop forcing Black people to cape and mule for y'all yellow, brown, white, and pale asses.

5w5VLi8.jpg

37X7h7t.jpg

This is why Black people can use words like racism and racist anymore.
While we Black People still use the words racism and racist to describe the kind of anti-Black racist systematic oppression and discrimination that we still face 500 years later, understand that when non-Blacks use the words "racism" and "racist", they mean something else completely. They no longer mean what they used to mean and even gaslighting racist whites and non-Blacks will call powerless Black people "racist" even though Racism = Prejudice + Systematic Power.

This is why using the term Anti-Black Racism whenever possible to identify our unique situation is so important now than ever before.

Racism = Black AND Brown Hate AND Asian Hate AND Xenophobia AND Immigrant Hate AND Latinos Hate AND Anti-Semitism AND Islamophobia AND Native American Hate AND Anti-white AND Homophobia AND Transphobia AND Ableism AND Lookism AND Fatphobia AND Sexism AND Misandry AND Misogyny AND everything else.

iR0s9kY.jpg

aJNCo5A.jpg

BTS in the House!
Why the hell did the Biden Administration import a foreign group in South Korea to talk about American Shit? Make that make sense. Why couldn’t overrated ass BTS just remain in South Korea to tour and speak to Korean Jesus to deal with some Korean Shit?

DU4PZJ4.jpeg

#ALLLIVESMATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER
ALL. LIVES. MATTER!!!!!

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT #ALLLIVESMATTER YALL RACIST, DISMISSIVE WHITES WERE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT SO DAMN MUCH????!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF ME, I CANNOT STAND THESE WHINY, ENTITLED, RACIST ASS GROUPS D1CKHOPPING ALL OVER OUR MOVEMENTS AND MOMENTUM WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SHITTING ON IT AND SHITTING ON THE BLACK PEOPLE WHO PAVED THE WAY.

#SecureTheTribe
#SecureTheDamnTribe
#SecureTheDamnTribeNow

I follow you on this site because every post you make is on point and extremely insightful. We need our check. Fuck all that shit they are attempting to distract us with!!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I follow you on this site because every post you make is on point and extremely insightful. We need our check. Fuck all that shit they are attempting to distract us with!!
Also, not only have they watered down and perverted the words like "racism" and "racist", but they did the same thing to the phrase "White Supremacy" as well. When politicians and non-Blacks use the phrase "white supremacy", in their minds that means something else too compared to how we Black people see it. They finally found a way to co-opt these terms and include them in their coded language dictionary at our expense. Why do you think so many of these politicians and others are more comfortable using the phrase "white supremacy" out in the open now? It's not by coincidence. They are playing a sick, disgusting game with Black people and our emotions and our minds.

White Supremacy = Black AND Brown Hate AND Asian Hate AND Xenophobia AND Immigrant Hate AND Latinos Hate AND Anti-Semitism AND Islamophobia AND Native American Hate AND Anti-white AND Homophobia AND Transphobia AND Ableism AND Lookism AND Fatphobia AND Sexism AND Misandry AND Misogyny AND Patriarchy AND Heteronormativity everything else as well.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Also, not only have they watered down and perverted the words like "racism" and "racist", but they did the same thing to phrase "White Supremacy" as well. When politicians and non-Blacks use the phrase "white supremacy", in their minds that means something else too compared to how we Black people see it. They finally found a way to co-opt these terms and include them in their coded language dictionary at our expense. Why do you think so many of these politicians and others are more comfortable using the phrase "white supremacy" now?

White Supremacy = Black AND Brown Hate AND Asian Hate AND Xenophobia AND Immigrant Hate AND Latinos Hate AND Anti-Semitism AND Islamophobia AND Native American Hate AND Anti-white AND Homophobia AND Transphobia AND Ableism AND Lookism AND Fatphobia AND Sexism AND Misandry AND Misogyny AND Patriarchy AND Heteronormativity everything else as well.
Facts!!!!

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Newstoter

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Dems have bend over backwards for the Asians. They gave them money and passed bills in their honor I don't know what they are talking about.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Dems have bend over backwards for the Asians. They gave them money and passed bills in their honor I don't know what they are talking about.
Bet! What's up bro. I believe that when we as a people decided to circulate our dollar the first group to get affected negatively was the asians. Think about all th weave and nail salons. Also our enemy Esau always refers to our retaliation of any sort as hate. This is why in turn the system under Jim Crow Joe disrespctfully gave all of our resources as compensation for his election to the asians. The tents of Moab and Esau qork together to war against us.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
More baiting bullshit from the anti-Black racist Asian community.

Asians Claim That A Black Woman Was 'Verbally Violent" Due To Asian Girl's Squeaky Shoes
View: https://youtu.be/4tJQLj4dAt0

The Asians are now trying to go viral by recording Black people in public and making all Black people look like Krazy Karens. You see how everything is being weaponized against us?

And Demetra, the news anchor lady in the video, was wrong when she reluctantly agreed about this being "verbal violence." We need to stop being empathetic and apologetic to these NonBlacks that hate our guts and are trying to find ways to get us imprisoned for every little thing. You give them an inch, they take a mile and wrap it around our necks.

"Verbally violent"? Seriously? This is not verbal violence.
The Black woman in the video did not make any threats or spew any hate speech. She was merely easily annoyed and she was voicing her displeasure about her pet peeve (which was the squeaky shoes, SpongeBob literally had an entire episode about people being annoyed by his Squeaky Ass Boots).

You can clearly see that this woman is overweight, not in the best of health, and is not really able to move around easily. Sometimes when you are not in the best of health you can be easily irritated and moody. She should not be arrested over this. You literally have countless, countless individuals that actually are verbally and physically violent towards (ex: terrorists calling Black people the n-word and other racist insults, harassing and following people minding their own business, making death threats, trying to harm and murder Black people, murdering Black people, etc.) and yet they often get a slap on the wrist at best. This is fucking outrageous!

Being rude and irritable is NOT verbal violence!

Are we supposed to arrest everyone who screams at and has a profane shouting match with people now?! Do you know how many whites and others would be locked up for merely yelling and being rude to Black people (regardless of the reason)? Or parents yelling at their children?

The real question is why isn't this Black woman's First Amendment rights (freedom of speech and expression) not being respected? The Asian Crime Report along with these batshit crazy Trans activists and other "oppressed" vermin are abusing their privileged "rights" by infringing upon our human rights. And they are starting by targeting Black people en masse and classifying us as anti-Asian, anti-LGBT, anti-white, anti-anything terrorists. They are looking for any little reason they can to do so and they are doing it by blurring the lines and picking and choosing what is a hate crime and what isn't.

It is official. The Asians are now in the same protected Mafia category as the whites, the white Jewish, and the LGBTQIA. All these groups cry about oppression all while ironically oppressing and silencing others and fighting over who gets to control the whip to keep Black people at the bottom of the racial hierarchy.

W4CPv7W.jpg

San Francisco, CA.

Home of the Asians, LGBTQIA, Tech Hubs, Homeless, Gentrification, Overpriced Housing, and anti-Black ethnic cleansing.

Sponsored by Nancy Pelosi.

Iz6o5MW.jpg

"Asian ppl should be subjected to this kind of verbal violence from members of the Black community daily but we are sadly." - Asian So-Called Crime Report

Where is the Crime? Do I have to ask Sade, "Is it a crime?" Or?
I'm guessing harassment, which doesn't make any sense at all because like how is merely yelling considered "harassment?" Vast majority of Black people are not messing with Asians. Why the hell do y'all keep singling out and focusing on Black people and the Black community? This is how you now the Stop Asian Hate Movement is an Anti-Black Racist Hate Movement in disguise. You got white terrorists running amok (including white Jewish terrorists), yet you are worried about somebody's old school Black grandma, who likely yells at a lot of people, yelling about some damn shoes mainly because she's Black? Weak sauce.

"AHHH. Wah. You Brack peep ho very scary!!! STOP harassing us Asians you Angry Brack woman! STOP being aggressive or I caw cop righ now you foo!!" - Crazy Angry Asians

LDPDFqa.jpg

Ironically, Meanwhile:
"WHY dO yOu BlaCkS Make eVeRyThInG AbOuT RaCE?!!" - NonBlacks

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Asians are the ultimate buffer class. They really weaponize that "model minority" status against black people
    They are the most bootlicking class of people in this country. White people love them because they are extremely submissive and compliant. Asian women date outside of their race more than any other race of women...they love zaddy.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

After Jim Crow Joe Chow Mein Biden, Asian Kamala Kampala Harris, the Democrats and even Republicans bent over backwards for the HANgry Asians by giving them an Asian Hate Crime Bill, federal protections, monetary funding, and everything else, the Asians are still not satisfied and continue to be hard to please as the assigned, most wealthy, fast-growing, anti-Black Model Minority in America.

m0JlXnr.jpg

Dumb biatch, nobody said that your ethnicity was a virus.

Exhibit A:

1DkQrYX.jpg

5w5VLi8.jpg

37X7h7t.jpg

This is why Black people can't use words like racism and racist anymore.

iR0s9kY.jpg

aJNCo5A.jpg

BTS in the House!

DU4PZJ4.jpeg

#ALLLIVESMATTER
    ALL LIVES MATTER
    ALL. LIVES. MATTER!!!!!

#SecureTheTribe
    #SecureTheDamnTribe
    #SecureTheDamnTribeNow

WTF do these bat wing soup sipping dog eaters want? They have it all and still want more? FOH

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are demanding the democrats for more while traditional Black leadership is asking us to accept the bare minimum.
    What "Bare minimum"? We have not gotten jack SHIT!!! WTF kinda "bare minimums" have you gotten that you speak of? Because "We" blacks in this stolen modern sodom and gomorra land have not gotten a GD thing.
    Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What "Bare minimum"? We have not gotten jack SHIT!!! WTF kinda "bare minimums" have you gotten that you speak of? Because "We" blacks in this stolen modern sodom and gomorra land have not gotten a GD thing.
    Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
    The bare minimum being symbolic shit and rising tides lifts all boats crap.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a dangerous game they are playing. The Asian community is banking on White daddy's protection in their whole anti-Black campaign. If push comes to shove there's what 40 million of us? Not a good look for them.
    No..No...No!!!!! Please stop repeating that GD 40 million only 13% of the plucking population. They have been staying that same number since I was in the 1st grade. Try 85 million strong and climbing.