Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Of course, we know these white white person's do the most racial attacks but these god damn asian pet eaters are blaming Black Americans for racial attacks even though all of their businesses are mostly in the Black Communities, especially in the areas where Black People are struggling, but even though they sell to our people they refuse to buy from Black American Businesses. These people don't benefit us in any way! These immigrants are like invading cock roaches and Black Family we need to clean up our damn house!

Tariq posted this yesterday 👉🏾
View: https://twitter.com/activeasian/status/1536727704224993280

I went through this racist asian timeline and found this 👉🏾
View: https://twitter.com/activeasian/status/1538749823897153536

The Bible James 4:7 says "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." meaning all we have to do is stop patronizing these asian immigrants and they will run from us. FBA don't need these leeches, especially the biggest leech of them all which is that Satanic White Race.

What other ways can we solve this PARASITIC INFESTATION of immigrants flooding into our Black Communities?

Attachments

Screenshot 2022-06-20 061726.png

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm going to respond to this BS when I get the time and chance.

In the meantime, check out some of these threads here:

These same racist Asians will be up on 4chan and other sites kikiing and haha ing and laughing with racist white Hispanics, white Jewish, Arabs, and white supremacists.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
And these same racist Asians will be up on 4chan and other sites kikiing and hahaing and laughing and making friends with racist white Hispanics, white Jewish, Arabs, and white supremacists. They even do the same IRL. They unify against us. There is no Black and Brown or POC Coalition. That is a lie promoted to throw Black people off our square and confuse us. The only POC Coalition is the anti-Black racist one that is unified with white Supremacists and white supremacy.

These same Asians will go into Black neighborhoods to open their businesses while beating up, abusing, mistreating, be hostile to and hating their own Black clientele. Of course they and other racists need to GTFO of our neighborhoods. Same with these racist ass Arabs and Latinos.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And these same racist Asians will be up on 4chan and other sites kikiing and hahaing and laughing and making friends with racist white Hispanics, white Jewish, Arabs, and white supremacists. They even do the same IRL. They unify against us. There is no Black and Brown or POC Coalition. That is a lie promoted to throw Black people off our square and confuse us. The only POC Coalition is the anti-Black racist one that is unified with white Supremacists and white supremacy.

These same Asians will go into Black neighborhoods to open their businesses while beating up, abusing, mistreating, be hostile to and hating their own Black clientele. Of course they and other racists need to GTFO of our neighborhoods. Same with these racist ass Arabs and Latinos.
    This is why they are not unwilling tools in the model minority myth, they reinforce it. As a group they are white people’s yorkshire terriers.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And by the way, when I say Asians, I mean all of them. The East Indians, East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean), Vietnamese, South Asian, etc. ALL of them. The media and these tools love saying "Black and Brown", but some of the darkest, brownest Asians (Indians and South Asians) and darkest, brownest Latinos and Arabs be some of the most anti-Black racist and anti-FBADOS mofos out here. They worship whiteness, wish that they wake up white, see Blackness as dirty and filthy, and bleach their skin like crazy in countries like India and China. In Bollywood movies and most Latino media, you hardly ever see any dark people, only white and lighter skinned people.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

They be giving these racist mayo-on-wonderbread white supremacists a run for their money.

Just look how "diverse" and "inclusive" the white supremacist Proud Boys and some of those race terrorist gangs are now. Look at the disgustingly racist Asians that overwhelming fund the hateful terrorist gangs like the Proud Boys. Proof that words like "diverse", "diversity", "inclusion", "inclusive" are just empty words. They got plenty of racist LGBT, Asians and Latinos of all colors, white Jewish, and even some self-hating Black people and others in their racist hate groups / "militias" nowadays as a way to unify everyone against Black people as a collective and also as a means to look "not so racist" while simultaneously being racist white supremacists indulging in anti-Black racism and oppression.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm going to respond to this BS when I get the time and chance. In the meantime, check out some of these threads here: These same racist Asians will be up on 4chan and other sites kikiing and haha ing and laughing with racist white Hispanics, white Jewish, Arabs, and white supremacists.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm going to respond to this BS when I get the time and chance. In the meantime, check out some of these threads here: These same racist Asians will be up on 4chan and other sites kikiing and haha ing and laughing with racist white Hispanics, white Jewish, Arabs, and white supremacists.
    Of course, we know these white white person's do the most racial attacks but these god damn asian pet eaters are blaming Black Americans for racial attacks even though all of their businesses are mostly in the Black Communities, especially in the areas where Black People are struggling, but even though they sell to our people they refuse to buy from Black American Businesses. These people don't benefit us in any way! These immigrants are like invading cock roaches and Black Family we need to clean up our damn house!

Tariq posted this yesterday 👉🏾
    View: https://twitter.com/activeasian/status/1536727704224993280

I went through this racist asian timeline and found this 👉🏾
    View: https://twitter.com/activeasian/status/1538749823897153536

The Bible James 4:7 says "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." meaning all we have to do is stop patronizing these asian immigrants and they will run from us. FBA don't need these leeches, especially the biggest leech of them all which is that Satanic White Race.

What other ways can we solve this PARASITIC INFESTATION of immigrants flooding into our Black Communities?

I've said it before & I'm saying it again! BUY BLACKE OWNED & OPERATED ONLY! That's how WE shut ALL their RACISTS ASSES DOWN! 💯💯✊🏽🖤B1🖤✊🏽💯💯

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That @activeasian Asian Crime Report Twitter account has repeatedly been called out several times for spreading lies and propaganda, including anti-Black racist lies and propaganda that promote a dangerous narrative. Does anyone know the name of this unidentified Asian nasty racist twat behind this Twitter account and who they are?

VhhT487l.jpg

kqRPHjo.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Chillzo_nwgmg/status/1538782246462701572

Asian Crime Report (@activeasian)
    "What have Asians done to blacks to deserve the daily attacks? Last I checked, Asians never enslaved any blacks."

Nearly every racist and everybody alive today, including whites, can claim they that and their family "never personally own(ed) slaves", are "oppressed", and "broke" and that no Black person is enslaved today so therefore racism is over, white supremacy and white privilege are myths, and we need to stop our "victimhood mentality" and own up to and speak out against the "Black on Black Crime, Black on Everybody Else Crime, and everything bad, random, or evil that happens any time anywhere."

The Asian Hate Crime Propaganda Report even had the nerve to claim:
    "Asians and Blacks got along much better as you said in the past so it’s very disappointing to see all the racist attacks."

Asians and Black got along better in the past? What past are they talking about? Whites also love to claim that everyone "got along" better in the past too and that "no one was singing the blues."

Example:
    'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson on growing up in the South: 'I never saw the mistreatment of any black person'

Do the Rush Hour movies, Romeo Must Die, Do The Right Thing, Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, We Are The World, Bob's Marley "One Love", and other things count as "getting along better in the past" or am I missing something?

Question for the old heads here:
    Is it true that Asians and Blacks got along better in the past? Maybe I'm missing something as a young Black person and just need to learn something, right?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That @activeasian Asian Crime Report Twitter account has repeatedly been called out several times for spreading lies and propaganda, including anti-Black racist lies and propaganda that promote a dangerous narrative. Does anyone know the name of this unidentified Asian nasty racist twat behind this Twitter account and who they are?

VhhT487l.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Chillzo_nwgmg/status/1538782246462701572

Asian Crime Report (@activeasian)
    "What have Asians done to blacks to deserve the daily attacks? Last I checked, Asians never enslaved any blacks."

Nearly every racist and everybody alive today, including whites, can claim they that and their family "never personally own(ed) slaves", are "oppressed", and "broke" and that no Black person is enslaved today so therefore racism is over, white supremacy and white privilege are myths, and we need to stop our "victimhood mentality" and own up to and speak out against the "Black on Black Crime, Black on Everybody Else Crime, and everything bad, random, or evil that happens any time anywhere."

The Asian Hate Crime Propaganda Report even had the nerve to claim:
    "Asians and Blacks got along much better as you said in the past so it’s very disappointing to see all the racist attacks."

Asians and Black got along better in the past? What past are they talking about? Whites also love to claim that everyone "got along" better in the past too and that "no one was singing the blues."

Example:
    'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson on growing up in the South: 'I never saw the mistreatment of any black person'

Do the Rush Hour movies, Romeo Must Die, Do The Right Thing, Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, We Are The World, Bob's Marley "One Love", and other things count as "getting along better in the past" or am I missing something?

Question for the old heads here:
    Is it true that Asians and Blacks got along better in the past? Maybe I'm missing something as a young Black person and just need to learn something, right?

No, it's NOT true. Remember the scene in DO THE RIGHT THING"? "Hurry up & buy"! No different today! They want you to buy their products, but show NO respect! I don't f*ck with them or ANY other racists, coons or Anti-Blacks, period!

E

educatedman23

No, it's NOT true. Remember the scene in DO THE RIGHT THING"? "Hurry up & buy"! No different today! They want you to buy their products, but show NO respect! I don't f*ck with them or ANY other racists, coons or Anti-Blacks, period!
    They are definitely like this. Our people are so brainwashed. They disrespect us to our faces and we keep buying like that. Let a Black woman tell a Black customer that. Watch how our people would permanently stop going in there. The crazy thing is the Asians cannot stay open without the Black customers since those products are made with our hair in mind. This situation makes me shake my head. We have the ability to have some power here, and we don't want it because we want their overpriced goods.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They are definitely like this. Our people are so brainwashed. They disrespect us to our faces and we keep buying like that. Let a Black woman tell a Black customer that. Watch how our people would permanently stop going in there. The crazy thing is the Asians cannot stay open without the Black customers since those products are made with our hair in mind. This situation makes me shake my head. We have the ability to have some power here, and we don't want it because we want their overpriced goods.
    Sistahs could easily start their own businesses together. Pool their money, order direct from beauty suppliers & keep it moving. Better than that, WEAR YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL BLACK HAIR!

E

educatedman23

Sistahs could easily start their own businesses together. Pool their money, order direct from beauty suppliers & keep it moving. Better than that, WEAR YOUR OWN BEAUTIFUL BLACK HAIR!
    Absolutely. The good news is some of our women are doing this. I do see more and more Black owned beauty supply stores opening up brick and mortar as well as online. Some have a small assortment of products while some have a full range of products. I am very proud to see this. Of course, some products are effective while others are ineffective. I am glad that our people are trying to self-sufficient. I agree we need to wear our own natural hair, but as we know, some do not like their hair and they strive to look like other groups of people instead of us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anybody wanna say Hi to @PeterBent (bLacK oN bLacK CRiMe) and his super ultra anti-Black racist, bugly, busted, wet cave dog ass for me....

j2xcvMd.jpg

UVlpvuH.jpg

H9lQ5UH.jpg

Thank you so much @PeterBent for confirming that whites and non-Blacks practice anti-Black racist employment discrimination and that you all encourage each other to do so. Do us a favor @PeterBent and snort up your meth-infested mother and her subhuman larva with your bloody spaghetti eating nose you fucking white Gorilla ape mutant Godless Greasy Guido Gargoyle Garbagetti fuckface.

I mean, we didn't even need another confirmation after this:

Yj0Y9Dc.jpg

They are all united against Black people. All of them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anyone...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterBent/status/1538950900940775424

black on black crime
    @PeterBent
    Just don’t integrate with them. Don’t mix and hire them. Just let them be and leave asap. They will destroy themselves.
    2:24 PM · Jun 20, 2022

This account is also crazy, extremely obsessed with Black people with profound hatred and racism. I think they need someone to reach out to them asap. Unsurprisingly, Twitter still has not banned them or deleted their posts. They have been spewing anti-Black hatred non-stop since Dec 2009. Think about that. Over a decade... These whites and non-Blacks are seriously extremely hateful of and obsessed over Black people.

View: https://imgur.com/a/fdIQfz3

E

educatedman23

Anyone...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterBent/status/1538950900940775424

black on black crime
    @PeterBent
    Just don’t integrate with them. Don’t mix and hire them. Just let them be and leave asap. They will destroy themselves.
    2:24 PM · Jun 20, 2022

This account is also crazy, extremely obsessed with Black people with profound hatred and racism. I think they need someone to reach out to them asap. Unsurprisingly, Twitter still has not banned them or deleted their posts. They have been spewing anti-Black hatred non-stop since Dec 2009. Think about that. Over a decade... These whites and non-Blacks are seriously extremely hateful of and obsessed over Black people.

View: https://imgur.com/a/fdIQfz3

Imagine if we started our own everything and built them up while protecting them. Their heads would explode.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    <<Smh/Sighs>> Unbelievable. It just clearly shows where we as FBAs stand with these other race groups. Not only are the Asians blatantly delusional, but if that's how most of them feel, then why don't the majority of us Blacks really stand strong and show da hell out by no longer supporting their businesses??! We as a race don't really need them. Their economy here in the US, especially, thrives heavily off our dollars and cents. For so long, the Asians have set up their businesses in most our communities, yet they have nerve to both look down on us as such, and to treat us like peasants. Enough. No more supporting their businesses, from restaurants to nail salons. WE as a race are highly intelligent and creative people. This is all the many reasons as to why on our end WE as a collective need to quit the BS, ban more, get largely on code, and really start having each other's backs in that degree, because truthfully, all us Black people got is US!! #RealTalk

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    <<Smh/Sighs>> Unbelievable. It just clearly shows where we as FBAs stand with these other race groups. Not only are the Asians blatantly delusional, but if that's how most of them feel, then why don't the majority of us Blacks really stand strong and show da hell out by no longer supporting their businesses??! We as a race don't really need them. Their economy here in the US, especially, thrives heavily off our dollars and cents. For so long, the Asians have set up their businesses in most our communities, yet they have nerve to both look down on us as such, and to treat us like peasants. Enough. No more supporting their businesses, from restaurants to nail salons. WE as a race are highly intelligent and creative people. This is all the many reasons as to why on our end WE as a collective need to quit the BS, ban more, get largely on code, and really start having each other's backs in that degree, because truthfully, all us Black people got is US!! #RealTalk
    Right! Why the hell do Black people keep shopping in their funky ass stores. If they are afraid of us then we need ro make sure our dollar stays away too.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Right! Why the hell do Black people keep shopping in their funky ass stores. If they are afraid of us then we need ro make sure our dollar stays away too.

Exactly! Lol I even started making my own Chinese food too. It's very easy I've discovered.

I hardly ever really buy fast food or Chinese food for that matter. The last time I went to a Chinese restaurant was a few years back because someone wanted me and my friend to buy some Chinese food for their birthday. I offered plenty of other alternatives, but they downright refused and were adamant about getting some funky ass, unhealthy, MSG-infested Chinese food. So my friend and I begrudgingly "supported Asian businesses" and knew exactly what we were coming for and going to get.

Despite not wanting to buy Chinese food, we were not rude and did not have any attitudes towards to staff once we went inside to order.

It's bad enough that the Chinese restaurant was cash only, refused to accept credit cards, and refused to provide receipts (like most of them in the hood do) as this was one of many dirty Chinese restaurants in a poor Black neighborhood.

But when my friend politely asked for some extra sauce packets after receiving the Chinese food, the Asian female staff member immediately became very rude, argumentative, and hostile as she refused to do so and I was about to check her before my friend told me not to worry about it. I bet these Asians wouldn't get buck with white and non-Black clients like that. They literally look down on us and think they can mistreat, act, and do us any kind of way. They too believe that we are worthless and not worthy of anything.

Another thing is that these Asian mofos will also fuck up your order (even if you write it down for them) and then lie on you and refuse to take accountability as they believe that they can never make a mistake or do any wrong.

If you ordered beef fried rice, but they give you shrimp fried rice and you tell them they made a mistake with your order, most of the time they'll become extremely rude and say, "No, YOU order shrimp fried race YOU tell me over phone."

And you can't dispute the charge on your card because you paid with cash since the restaurants are often cash only. You will be spending several minutes on the phone with them trying to unsuccessfully get them to fix their mistake.

And if you are at their Chinese store and you try to get them to fix their mistake, they will just get angry, tell "get out", call cops, and get you arrested for "Asian hate crime", "harassment", and "trespassing." All because you to told them to fix your order.

I still don't understand why a lot of family and friends still want to risk eating and buying from their stores after all of the mistreatment, racism, corruption, lowdown behavior, entitlement, and hostility they have been met with by these distrustful, anti-Black racist Asians. And so many of these Chinese restaurants have been under fire for being unsanitary and using dogs, cats, mice, and rats as meat and feeding them to their clients. Yet, these same relatives and friends will be like, "bUT tHe Food iS GoOd aNd sO HoT tHouGH"...like no, it's not that damn good. I can't even remember the last time I personally ate restaurant Chinese food and truthfully, I don't miss it.

McDonald's, Papa John's, and Chinese are permanently cancelled due to their own racism. They will not see another dime from me. I still have unused Papa Johns points for a free pizza from like a decade ago, but I don't even know if I should use them. Burger King is now Top or Bottom? Burger Queen in Drag. If I do eat Chinese food, I make my own or buy frozen in grocery stores. Same with pizza or anything else.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    By the way, "language barriers" and "cultural ignorance" are not valid excuses for rude, toxic, hostile, anti-Black racist, guttersnipe behavior and actions.
    Facts. Like those Ukrainians that didn't know a lick of English but knew the word "n****r". We cannot excuse anything that encroaches on us.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These last few years, with all of this Asian Hate fraud s4it, started making me look at them very different than I used to. I know you can't judge a whole group of people on the actions of a few... But fck it, yes you can. They do it to us all the time, so, I'm doing it to them.
    I already stopped giving them my money over 10 years ago (best I can) I don't eat any of their food at restaurants, I learned how to make every dish I like so I'd never have to order food from them.
    Now I see them as my opposition. Period. I stay away from them and avoid contact with them like I do #racesoldiers. The hate they give is cultivating hate in me, I don't like it but I find it's a tool for survival.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Throwback Story Time.

Remember this story the next time an Asian tries to tell you and others that Black people are "tHe MoST RACIST PeoPLe oN eARtH."

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/AfrDiasporaNews/status/1320747176855801856

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoleMMathis/status/1320742917590388741

Home
    News
    NyWqaNS.jpg

‘NO N*GGER ZONE’: RACIST ASIAN REALTOR GETS FIRED AND ARRESTED FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT IN ARIZONA​

RESONATE TEAM28 OCTOBER 2020
    NEWSUNITED STATES0 COMMENTS

"I'm a racist"

An Asian realtor has been fired and arrested after spewing racist hate towards an African American man according to AsAmNews.

Paul Ng of Scottsdale, Arizona, was filmed by LilAJDre telling him he did not belong there. LilAJDre AKA Dre posted the video on YouTube.
    The exchange begins calmly with both parties enquiring about what the other is doing.

“Why are you coming over here?” Dre asks Ng in the clip.

“I just want to see what you guys are taking pictures of,” Ng replies.

“Why’s it your business?” Dre questions.

“This is my home,” Ng says.

“Mine too, I live in Scottsdale, why are you taking pictures of me?” Dre states.

“We’ve had problems here,” Ng responds.

“I don’t care, you don’t know me,” a frustrated Dre says. “Do you know a lot of white men are doing racist things in this world?”

“No, I’m a racist,” Ng declares, pointing at himself. “So what’s the issue?”

“That’s fine, why are you here?” Dre asks again.

Because this is a no n1gger zone,” Ng states shamelessly.

“It’s not a no n1gger zone, I’m here,” Dre replies.

Ng, who worked as a realtor for Russ Lyon Sotheby’s, International Realty and has since been fired.

“A video was posted to social media showing one of our agents, who is an independent contractor, demonstrating severely racist behavior. Upon learning of this video we took immediate action in severing his license and condemning his abhorrent behavior,” the company said in a statement.

“Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty does not and will not tolerate racism or discrimination of any kind. Period.”

Scottsdale Police Department also arrested Ng, charging him with disorderly conduct.

In an interview with the police, Ng admitted using the ‘N’ word and “implied that Black people do not belong in the area.”

Ng also condemned the BLM movement and Antifa
    , claiming someone threw a large rock through the window of a business and stole $80,000 in merchandise.

He said he has since kept an eye out for “suspicious individuals”. Ng said he was suspicious of Dre because of his Michigan plates and expensive camera.

In other news, an Asian American mother was given a racist letter and had her home vandalized in San Francisco. STFU.

WHAT A DISMISSIVE, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE, SLICK WAY TO END THIS ARTICLE, MINIMIZE ANTI-BLACK RACISM, AND REDIRECT ATTENTION TO OTHER GROUPS AND IRRELEVANT THINGS.

What a way to ALSO subtly imply that "very few Asians are racist oppressors. In fact, most Asians are actually oppressed victims of racism too, nOT JuSt BLAcK PeOPLe ." GTFOWTBS.

#CUTTHECHECK
    #CUTTHEBULLSHIT
    #FOCUSONBLACK

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    kCygibh.jpg
    X8VPmBJ.jpg

Anti-Black Racist Paul Ng thought he would get away with saying “No Nig*er Zone” He was fired from his job as a real estate agent. Moral of the story is this is why it’s imperative for our survival in America that we become extremely hostile toward the terms POC, Minorities etc.

Good RT @tariqnasheed: This is an anti-Black racist Asian man named Paul Ng of Scottsdale AZ..He was fired from his job after he tried to provoke an altercation with a Black man. This is the "minority coalition" Black people fought so hard for.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Years ago, my aunt talked about Asians when it comes to black people. Most of them fear black people, especially in the US and this fear becomes racism. She said that what they don't understand is that most black folks just want to be accepted and there is a difference between a thug who happens to be black and an everyday black man just trying to get by and provide for his family. Asians in America just helped push this fear and divide making spaces where our people aren't welcome out of fear and it is sad.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Years ago, my aunt talked about Asians when it comes to black people. Most of them fear black people, especially in the US and this fear becomes racism. She said that what they don't understand is that most black folks just want to be accepted and there is a difference between a thug who happens to be black and an everyday black man just trying to get by and provide for his family. Asians in America just helped push this fear and divide making spaces where our people aren't welcome out of fear and it is sad.
    I only care about my people, period! You're right, there is a difference between thugs & everyday BM.
    When it comes to thugs & some real BM, they're one & the same, NOT afraid to fight & or die for what they believe in.
    When it's time for battle, thugs will step up & join in, NOT run away. Bootlicks & coons will run & hide!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only care about my people, period! You're right, there is a difference between thugs & everyday BM.
    When it comes to thugs & some real BM, they're one & the same, NOT afraid to fight & or die for what they believe in.
    When it's time for battle, thugs will step up & join in, NOT run away. Bootlicks & coons will run & hide!
    I just am sick of being the race people fear. I don't get it nearly as bad cause I am mixed and have lighter skin but the looks I get from Asian women, it bothers me. I have a few white friends. My mother is considered "white" though she is from Italy and doesn't have this "white culture" or "whiteness" white Americans seem to have. Neither do the few white friends I have. They don't look at me differently but I see the ones who do. It is heartbreaking cause I would never want to hurt anyone.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I just am sick of being the race people fear. I don't get it nearly as bad cause I am mixed and have lighter skin but the looks I get from Asian women, it bothers me. I have a few white friends. My mother is considered "white" though she is from Italy and doesn't have this "white culture" or "whiteness" white Americans seem to have. Neither do the few white friends I have. They don't look at me differently but I see the ones who do. It is heartbreaking cause I would never want to hurt anyone.
    They've seen what we're capable of when we're sick & tired of being sick & tired! So why do ALL this demonistic bs, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They've seen what we're capable of when we're sick & tired of being sick & tired! So why do ALL this demonistic bs, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING?
    Everyone has a breaking point. I think this country is just breaking everyone at once now and the white people are getting a taste of what we have had to deal with since the '60s. We are in a worse state now than when our people came out of slavery. This is all by design. They freed us only to enslave us at a government level and use us, abuse us, and let people get away with their hatred of us.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everyone has a breaking point. I think this country is just breaking everyone at once now and the white people are getting a taste of what we have had to deal with since the '60s. We are in a worse state now than when our people came out of slavery. This is all by design. They freed us only to enslave us at a government level and use us, abuse us, and let people get away with their hatred of us.
    White people aint feeling what we feel. When theyre fucked we are super fucked. We got everyone even people coming over here starving with two nickels in their pocket pushing hatred against us. Not the same.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    White people aint feeling what we feel. When theyre fucked we are super fucked. We got everyone even people coming over here starving with two nickels in their pocket pushing hatred against us. Not the same.
    It's the same for me as it's ALWAYS been. Don't f*ck with me & you won't get f*cked up, period!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really feel like we need to have our own spaces.

We need established businesses and neighborhoods with money for just black folks. Too many of our people get stuck in these poor areas with asians and poor whites and get blamed for everything when they do just as much crap, if not more.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These last few years, with all of this Asian Hate fraud s4it, started making me look at them very different than I used to. I know you can't judge a whole group of people on the actions of a few... But fck it, yes you can. They do it to us all the time, so, I'm doing it to them.
    I already stopped giving them my money over 10 years ago (best I can) I don't eat any of their food at restaurants, I learned how to make every dish I like so I'd never have to order food from them.
    Now I see them as my opposition. Period. I stay away from them and avoid contact with them like I do #racesoldiers. The hate they give is cultivating hate in me, I don't like it but I find it's a tool for survival.
    I don't deal with ANY of them or their nasty ass restaurants and since my granny has passed on I no longer have to go get her Eggs Fool Young when she had that taste for this gutter food. This is a #EggRollFree household now. None of these bat wing soup sippers ever came into and bought something from my shop. Naw Phuck ALL of them.

This is all a major mind screw nothing more.

#JewsAreTheNewNazis & #AsiansAreTheNewJews
    Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't deal with ANY of them or their nasty ass restaurants and since my granny has passed on I no longer have to go get her Eggs Fool Young when she had that taste for this gutter food. This is a #EggRollFree household now. None of these bat wing soup sippers ever came into and bought something from my shop. Naw Phuck ALL of them.

This is all a major mind screw nothing more.

#JewsAreTheNewNazis & #AsiansAreTheNewJews
    Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC
    The white Jewish and Asians worship each other and brag about their "high IQs" and how they can make baby "geniuses" and shit. That's why a lot of them date and marry each other.

Funny how they and others demand that everyone (Black people included) support and patronize Asian businesses and the AAPI community. They'll even shame us for not doing so when they are taking breaks from shaming and blaming us for own our victimhood after these anti-Black racist Asians mistreat us, abuse us, and make us eat their punches when visiting their stores. Yet, these Asians and the AAPI community are never pressured and shamed into supporting and patronizing the Black community and Black businesses that helped make their businesses successful.

The Asian / AAPI people go out of their hateful way to make sure to never, ever return a dime back to the very Black community that supported their very nasty, disrespectful racist asses. FFS, it was Black people out here protesting against Vietnam War and helping the Phillipines fight their oppressors, and this is the thanks we get?! They make me so fucking sick. This is a wicked, sick, toxic, lethal, abusive, one-sided unrequited relationship that must end now.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The white Jewish and Asians worship each other and brag about their "high IQs" and how they can make baby "geniuses" and shit. That's why a lot of them date and marry each other.

Funny how they and others demand that everyone (Black people included) support and patronize Asian businesses and the AAPI community. They'll even shame us for not doing so when they are taking breaks from shaming and blaming us for own our victimhood after these anti-Black racist Asians mistreat us, abuse us, and make us eat their punches when visiting their stores. Yet, these Asians and the AAPI community are never pressured and shamed into supporting and patronizing the Black community and Black businesses that helped make their businesses successful.

The Asian / AAPI people go out of their hateful way to make sure to never, ever return a dime back to the very Black community that supported their very nasty, disrespectful racist asses. FFS, it was Black people out here protesting against Vietnam War and helping the Phillipines fight their oppressors, and this is the thanks we get?! They make me so fucking sick. This is a wicked, sick, toxic, lethal, abusive, one-sided unrequited relationship that must end now.
    Amen! It's absolutely laughable -soon as I read the headline 😂😂😂 But that's how it has to be for them as the late great Dr Amos Wilson pointed out. It's their MO to transpose THEIR objectionable traits unto us to divert attention away from THEIR TRUE RACIST NATURE to and to make themselves feel better -sad phucs! All that boast of supremacy and superior intelligence yet have to resort to mendacious skullduggery and parasitic dependency off us to get a leg up over us -pathetic and laughable! We should hold them in derision.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    How are we, as if!, racist towards them when WE are THE only group that sustains their yellow economy?! What's to be racist about when they have NOTHING that we couldn't do for ourselves if the artificial constraints weren't put in place and supported by our racist competitors to restrict us from surpassing them?! They tell on themselves because if they are THAT supreme and exceptional geniuses they wouldn't need to set barriers and cheat at everything to suppress the only group that they assert to be lowest in IQ.
    They endorse race soldiers that target us but have the nerve to label us as violent!
    Punish them infinitely by boycotting their stores, restaurants and online products -flippin yellow bellied slity eyed dinky bastards with their eat anything that moves mentality! Sometimes hate is appropriate 👍🏿👊🏿