Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I bought some like 2 months back just to add to my stockpile of emergency food. I am going to have to dig them out now and check. I don't need to be getting sick! Thanks for posting this. I don't think I would have otherwise known about it.
    Saving all ours for the woods. At some point, we won't be in our homes any longer. My go bag has been ready for at least 5 years.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Saving all ours for the woods. At some point, we won't be in our homes any longer. My go bag has been ready for at least 5 years.
    It is a food that is great to have on hand at all times because it has a long shelf life and you can easily carry it. High in protein and calories too. Just 4 tablespoons is like 400 calories.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I think my brother had some of these purchased few months ago and I'm not sure if he's aware of this update. I would be forwarding this to him as soon as possible just in case. We all need to be very careful out there with what we buy and eat. A lot of crap is going right now with so many diseases and viral infection.