Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Beastly CAC Demon Violates And Urinates On Black Mother And Her Child. (Story Is Still Developing)

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This anti-Black racist hate crime attack happened in Norfolk, Virginia.

No security footage has been released yet.
No news, blogs, or media outlets picked up on this awful story yet either.

An uncivilized, hate-hoarding, Neanderthug suspect recently assaulted, violated and urinated on a homeless Black mother and her young child (her son) while spewing racial slurs and still has NOT been caught yet. This dangerous monster is still at large! They talk about R. Kelly violating and urinating on children and women, but we're supposed to ignore this Neanderthug and its ilk doing equally if not worse nefarious acts to other children and women, including this mother and her child?

The unnamed Violent Racist CAC Demon that committed this crime absolutely deserves castration at best. It needs to be caught, buried under a prison, and taken off the streets immediately.

Esther, the victim, needs to get and then release the security footage ASAP. She and her son deserve justice, security and safety. They are currently homeless and are now being racially targeted and terrorized at their most vulnerable state. This is the reality of being Black in this country, and being Black while also being poor, homeless, elderly, sick, disabled, a child or a woman makes one even more vulnerable. Just the way these colonizers, former slave owners and mobsters like it and want it.

"These are the security images from the assault. There's an on-going investigation. If anybody recognizes him .Please DM ME."

Story Information:
"Hello my name is Esther. I am currently homeless. I was physically attacked by a white guy who didn't want me too sleep on the steps. He called me and my son Monkeys. HE PEED ON ME AND MY SON .He also punched me. Kicked me and beat me down with a belt, he also tried too hit my son in which I protected my son by shielding over him too protect him from the belt lashes. The White Guy was obviously drunk and racist. I need help and this is the only way I know how too get it. Life is so hard for me sometimes I think about taking my life. But my son is my angel because he's the only reason why I'm still breathing. I'm doing this for my son I want a better future for him. Anything will help thanks in advance((also need a car I can sleep in car if I can))"

Snapinsta.app_401505554_1284291398955190_257953913715520362_n_1080.jpg

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This anti-Black racist hate crime attack happened in Norfolk, Virginia.

No security footage has been released yet.
    No news, blogs, or media outlets picked up on this awful story yet either.

An uncivilized, hate-hoarding, Neanderthug suspect recently assaulted, violated and urinated on a homeless Black mother and her young child (her son) while spewing racial slurs and still has NOT been caught yet. This dangerous monster is still at large! They talk about R. Kelly violating and urinating on children and women, but we're supposed to ignore this Neanderthug and its ilk doing equally if not worse nefarious acts to other children and women, including this mother and her child?

The unnamed Violent Racist CAC Demon that committed this crime absolutely deserves castration at best. It needs to be caught, buried under a prison, and taken off the streets immediately.

Esther, the victim, needs to get and then release the security footage ASAP. She and her son deserve justice, security and safety. They are currently homeless and are now being racially targeted and terrorized at their most vulnerable state. This is the reality of being Black in this country, and being Black while also being poor, homeless, elderly, sick, disabled, a child or a woman makes one even more vulnerable. Just the way these colonizers, former slave owners and mobsters like it and want it.

"These are the security images from the assault. There's an on-going investigation. If anybody recognizes him .Please DM ME."

Story Information:
    "Hello my name is Esther. I am currently homeless. I was physically attacked by a white guy who didn't want me too sleep on the steps. He called me and my son Monkeys. HE PEED ON ME AND MY SON .He also punched me. Kicked me and beat me down with a belt, he also tried too hit my son in which I protected my son by shielding over him too protect him from the belt lashes. The White Guy was obviously drunk and racist. I need help and this is the only way I know how too get it. Life is so hard for me sometimes I think about taking my life. But my son is my angel because he's the only reason why I'm still breathing. I'm doing this for my son I want a better future for him. Anything will help thanks in advance((also need a car I can sleep in car if I can))"

View attachment 8637

I really need a clear shot of that troglodytes ugly face!