The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Bedwench Scrapes The Bottom Of The Barrell To Find Her Zaddy

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=DYELzfY33nE&feature=emb_title

He was an alcoholic who used dating apps to find a place to live. He also didn’t have a job or car, but since he was white she gave him a chance.
They moved in together and signed a 15 month lease.
She has taught him what seasoned food tastes like, and he hs taught her how to bathe without a washcloth.
This is so beautiful, y'all.
AXkf2KC.png

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=DYELzfY33nE&feature=emb_title

He was an alcoholic who used dating apps to find a place to live. He also didn’t have a job or car, but since he was white she gave him a chance.
    She has taught him what seasoned food tastes like, and he hs taught her how to bathe without a washcloth.
    View attachment 2584
    I’m not watching that lol.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not watching that lol.
    It's horrible. She basically said that she has dated Black men and was jealous because other Black women who dated interracially were being treated like queens. So hopped on POF and fell for the first white man that came her way. But if a Black man hit her up with no job, no car, and looking for a place to stay she would have went hard on him.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

View attachment 2584
    When Whiteness allows you to overlook such glaring flaws in character it is only a matter of time before you run into a Ted Bundy or Manson and end up in a lake.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's horrible. She basically said that she has dated Black men and was jealous because other Black women who dated interracially were being treated like queens. So hopped on POF and fell for the first white man that came her way. But if a Black man hit her up with no job, no car, and looking for a place to stay she would have went hard on him.
    She would've been on that Black man's neck to do better, and she would've told her femcel girlfriends that all Black men are trash. Then, she would've gotten a septum ring and started writing thinkpieces on shea butter Twitter and LSA about the Black male patriarchy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She would've been on that Black man's neck to do better, and she would've told her femcel girlfriends that all Black men are trash. Then, she would've gotten a septum ring and started writing thinkpieces on shea butter Twitter and LSA about the Black male patriarchy.

Facts while laying up with a White Pookie who is everything she hates about Black men.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hahaha @ treated like “queens”.
    You are correct Jay. They would rather be with a struggling caucasian man than a struggling Black man.

Attachments

6573F050-0472-4E4B-8D42-3374B6527981.jpeg

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was an alcoholic who used dating apps to find a place to live.

He also didn’t have a job or car,

They moved in together and signed a 15 month lease
    Well I can see why her previous relationships failed. Her ability to spot red flags is trash. She dates off feeling and not off logic and it may blow up in her face when that white boy starts drinking and calling her n****r bitch.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are correct Jay. They would rather be with a struggling caucasian man than a struggling Black man.
    You can look at him and tell that he was a wild boy. That’s why you have to see the signs and take your time. They’ll date these white dudes and see him hitting himself in the head and be trying to diagnose him and be making excuses “he’s troubled and ima save him”.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can look at him and tell that he was a wild boy. That’s why you have to see the signs and take your time. They’ll date these white dudes and see him hitting himself in the head and be trying to diagnose him and be making excuses “he’s troubled and ima save him”.
    Yes you can. White dudes can be calling them all types of n words and monkeys and the bed wenches will still be with them while bashing Black men. #slaveplay

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right and she better be grateful she wasn’t murdered.
    This. White guys straight up murder divestors & swirlers. They're demonic.
    The most that a trifling Black guy will do is put a dent in a woman's couch, eat her kid's fruit snacks, or ruin her credit. She'll still live to tell the tale, though.
    o16vPRS.png

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes you can. White dudes can be calling them all types of n words and monkeys and the bed wenches will still be with them while bashing Black men. #slaveplay
    This. Some swirlers (male and female) will excuse being called racist names by their partners as an innocent part of their sex routines.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. White guys straight up murder divestors & swirlers. They're demonic.
    The most that a trifling Black guy will do is put a dent in a woman's couch, eat her kid's fruit snacks, or ruin her credit. She'll still live to tell the tale, though.
    View attachment 2586
    That’s very true. There are problems in all relationships. Black men and Black women do bad things to each other. Yet a majority of us still date and marry one another. Enough of us are on code and we are spreading our messages so more of us can get and stay on code. I’d rather be with a Black man because we are the same and can relate to each other. I don’t understand why any original person would want to be with someone who doesn’t share the same experience, and most caucasians are racist pigs‼️

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. Some swirlers (male and female) will excuse being called racist names by their partners as an innocent part of their sex routines.
    Oh I can believe this. They are okay with being treated like pets. I saw a video of a black woman showing off a necklace her zaddy bought for her at Walmart, and it had a leash to it. She was laughing. Zaddy will also make them drink their urine, I saw that in a video too. Disgusting 🤮

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s very true. There are problems in all relationships. Black men and Black women do bad things to each other. Yet a majority of us still date and marry one another. Enough of us are on code and we are spreading our messages so more of us can get and stay on code. I’d rather be with a Black man because we are the same and can relate to each other. I don’t understand why any original person would want to be with someone who doesn’t share the same experience, and most caucasians are racist pigs‼️
    That part.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh I can believe this. They are okay with being treated like pets. I saw a video of a black woman showing off a necklace her zaddy bought for her at Walmart, and it had a leash to it. She was laughing. Zaddy will also make them drink their urine, I saw that in a video too. Disgusting 🤮
    Smh.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    In the end that’s what she feels about herself. She feels like an animal and the leash is reaffirming her self worth. It’s horrible and sickening.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

View attachment 2584
    Now, it's her turn to learn the hard way! What do y'all think her outcome will be?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Now, he's got a BW to torture, after he's good & high. 💯

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 2584
    Its Ish like this that annoy's me. This would be the same black woman who would go on youtube and insults a Black man for being in nearly the same situation; but these swirlers would always parade their broke ass Zaddy on their social media like clockwork! And I wonder who will pay all the bills in this relationship if he's a alcoholic (Possibly with abusive issues...)who is living off her dime...and yet this would be the type of female who would follow the, "No Scrub" policy!! on top of that....she needs to realize that if they follow the don't wash for a week or so method how in the HELL washing without a washcloth will clean off some of that dirt!!?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She'll end up on a milk carton. He'll get away with it, and her family will be on the news asking for an investigation.
    And that would probably be the case. And the clock already started ticking! Worse is that these divesters see news reports time and time again of black woman getting assaulted and/or killed by a Caucasian male(s); but much like a Lemming they would be dumb enough to walk over that cliff with constant denials and anti-black male misandry deflections instead of seeing the obviousness of the truth!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its Ish like this that annoy's me. This would be the same black woman who would go on youtube and insults a Black man for being in nearly the same situation; but these swirlers would always parade their broke ass Zaddy on their social media like clockwork! And I wonder who will pay all the bills in this relationship if he's a alcoholic (Possibly with abusive issues...)who is living off her dime...and yet this would be the type of female who would follow the, "No Scrub" policy!! on top of that....she needs to realize that if they follow the don't wash for a week or so method how in the HELL washing without a washcloth will clean off some of that dirt!!?
    It not only shows how much value whiteness has to them but also how much they devalue blackness. They have internalized the culture of white supremacy and so a white man with nothing is more valuable than a black man of even greater stature. Many Black men who she had dated in the past probably were hard workers but once again their skin tone caused her to devalue them. She will learn in the end hopefully she will live to tell about it.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It not only shows how much value whiteness has to them but also how much they devalue blackness. They have internalized the culture of white supremacy and so a white man with nothing is more valuable than a black man of even greater stature. Many Black men who she had dated in the past probably were hard workers but once again their skin tone caused her to devalue them. She will learn in the end hopefully she will live to tell about it.
    boom smile GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You ever see a mixed couple acting weird in public? I did. Last night was at the store and this couple walked past me. Girl was white as snow with blonde hair and blue eyes and her boyfriend/husband looked like a Nigerian prince. She was hanging all over him to the point where he actually pushed her back a few times. I overheard him say "you are embarrassing me". I don't know if she was drunk or what but it was like she was trying to prove something or show him off. It was awkward af.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You ever see a mixed couple acting weird in public? I did. Last night was at the store and this couple walked past me. Girl was white as snow with blonde hair and blue eyes and her boyfriend/husband looked like a Nigerian prince. She was hanging all over him to the point where he actually pushed her back a few times. I overheard him say "you are embarrassing me". I don't know if she was drunk or what but it was like she was trying to prove something or show him off. It was awkward af.
    It's the same way here. As Harlem becomes more gentrified i see a lot of black woman with weird ass white guys. And when I walk past them they tend to grab on to them or hold her hand or vice versa; I just give them the Tony stark eye roll and be on my way
    iron man eye roll GIF

Most try way to hard to prove something and it makes them look just as stupid when they do!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's the same way here. As Harlem becomes more gentrified i see a lot of black woman with weird ass white guys. And when I walk past them they tend to grab on to them or hold her hand or vice versa; I just give them the Tony stark eye roll and be on my way
    iron man eye roll GIF

Most try way to hard to prove something and it makes them look just as stupid when they do!
    I'm seeing the same thing here in Los Angeles. A lot of the time the Black woman tries to not even look at you. But on the flip side I'm seeing a lot of brothas dating out too. Especially the dudes that dress like the Very Smart Brothas type crowd. It is what it is.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I used to see it a lot when I lived in San Francisco. If it was a BM with a WW, he'd avoid eye contact with me & yes, I'd be staring him down, while the WW would be holding on for dear life. As if I was gonna attack her. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    The BW with a WM would be smiling like she won the lottery, but I'm sure it's the slave role behind closed doors.

charx63

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What low self-esteem she has! If you are dating any man, you should expect the minimum - a decent job, a safe place to live, a reasonable car and sufficient cash savings in the bank. If it is a white man that a sister is dating, she should expect even more because the Chads and the Brads rule the world. That she accepted white trash and would trash a brother who was in the same position speaks volumes! The sister just wanted a zaddy and any zaddy would have done. She wanted to experience what she imagines black men don't do in bed. And now zaddy is giving her the business so that she continues to play sugar mommy bedwench. Well, she'll dust him up and when the mulatto children with the "good hair" come, he'll leave her standing for a white slug who is also desperate for any man! The Kevin Federline-Shar Jackson-Britney Spears story on a gutter level. Cringeworthy, but interesting!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    What low self-esteem she has! If you are dating any man, you should expect the minimum - a decent job, a safe place to live, a reasonable car and sufficient cash savings in the bank. If it is a white man that a sister is dating, she should expect even more because the Chads and the Brads rule the world. That she accepted white trash and would trash a brother who was in the same position speaks volumes! The sister just wanted a zaddy and any zaddy would have done. She wanted to experience what she imagines black men don't do in bed. And now zaddy is giving her the business so that she continues to play sugar mommy bedwench. Well, she'll dust him up and when the mulatto children with the "good hair" come, he'll leave her standing for a white slug who is also desperate for any man! The Kevin Federline-Shar Jackson-Britney Spears story on a gutter level. Cringeworthy, but interesting!
    Girl tell it! She chose the first white pookie that came her way. No vetting, no long courting process, she saw he was down in the dumps and wanted to rescue him. You know when it goes bad she is gonna cry poor mouth and set up the go fund me.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh, I have seen some funny stuff. Like there are black ladies who are with white dudes in the area but the second a black man is with a white woman they flip out and get angry over it. Like girl, you are the one dating John Whiteassnow. Maybe if you opened up your dating options, the black men in this area wouldn't be looking for white women to form relations with.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Girl tell it! She chose the first white pookie that came her way. No vetting, no long courting process, she saw he was down in the dumps and wanted to rescue him. You know when it goes bad she is gonna cry poor mouth and set up the go fund me.
    What's funny and intriguing , is that I'll have arguments with the divesters who would swear up and down their hatred for the Black man (Regardless if they are decent and well to do....) in favor for these types of guys you saw on that youtube video; Ignoring the fact that they can be every bit as abusive and lazy as any other person. And yet they go with this, "I can change them" way of thinking with no vetting or courting. What's even sadder is that they will get hurt or worse with these caucasian dumpster fires and still go back to looking for another one with no hesitation.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    What's funny and intriguing , is that I'll have arguments with the divesters who would swear up and down their hatred for the Black man (Regardless if they are decent and well to do....) in favor for these types of guys you saw on that youtube video; Ignoring the fact that they can be every bit as abusive and lazy as any other person. And yet they go with this, "I can change them" way of thinking with no vetting or courting. What's even sadder is that they will get hurt or worse with these caucasian dumpster fires and still go back to looking for another one with no hesitation.
    Coons are going to coon bro.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Them hoes ain't bout a damn thing. they just Herschel walkers with vaginas so they be using sex to try to finesse into some safety and security. they end up black and blue.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You hit the nail on the head 😂 Wild thing is she'll still think the black community owes her any time of day

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is so sad. Like many things in our community, this could be a case study within itself. In my personal life I've gotten to know divesters pretty well and the dark aspects of their personal lives. They can't stand black men and black women because they see themselves and they have low self-esteem and self hate. They'll often times reference how interracial marriages last longer, but that's because they don't want to leave White Zaddy. The amount of times I've heard of a white husband calling his black wife the n word in an argument is absolutely mind boggling. It's becoming a trope at this point. Yet they'll say the black community is their enemy and "pick me" this and "Blackistan" that. But when that white man leaves and gets him a white girl👀 things get interesting

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I no longer trip on these hard core swirlers. Why? Stats.
    First of all, the whole bigger pond thing is a lie statistically. Tik Tok and Youtube are filled with tons and tons of white women, most 'decent' looking, some attractive who are on there night and day complaining about the dating scene and dating scene for them means white men. The fact is there were and always are more women than men in every group.

So, here is what the swirlers don't say. With Black men, they are almost always competing against other black women for a black man. The higher tier black male producers of course have non Black women in the mix. Anyway, white men, lets say he makes a decent living, okay looking, etc, a 'catch' by most standards. Black women who are swirling aren't just competing with white women for him. They are also competing with Asian women, Latina women (and others) as well. So, the question remains. Why would the typical white male catch, assuming the sista is attractive, pass over the same quality (attractiveness, etc) White, Asian and Latina women, all of whom are far more acceptable in his communty, for a sista? I think sistas are the best thing on earth but in white society white men take a HUGE social risk wifeying a sista. Unless you are in Hollywood and even they are racist, but in Podunk, Iowa, he is immediately an outcast to a segment of his community and family.

Also, huge difference between dating and marrying. Only reasonable attractive sisters get Brad. And Brad will date you, treat you decently. People try hard not to live up to their race/groups stereotype, but will he marry you? So, you have these swirlers who spend their best years dating Brad, they get around 30 and start saying they wanna get a ring and he's like...er...ah...

She can't come back to Tyrone. She may try and purge her old social media of all the tik tok videos of how Brad is the sh*t. But even in her 30s statistically its much, much harder to find ANY husband. They end up either still getting ran through, serial dating, tryna come back to the community or if they get married, stats show nearly 60% of white male/black female marriages end. And you know she gonna try and get a half white baby early on for a variety of reasons.

Its why I don't trip. 5, 10 years from now dang near all these swirlers end up desperate. Look at that Christylen Karazin, the queen of swirling. She got divorced. Think just how f*cked up that marriage had to be. She built her whole public persona and platform and reputation on her being able to get and keep a white man and they divorced. You know she was hanging on to that for dear life. So, really, it must have been far more effed up a marriage than the average marriage for her to divorce and in her late 30s at least if not 40s with kids, her white bf was on Clubhouse dropping n bombs. So, you already know that homelife is slave play like a motha effa. These things don't end well. Even if you are a high producing famous swirler like Halle Berry (paying 16k a month alimony at one time), Sage Steele fmly of ESPN, making 400k a year, white house husband of 19 years, former fitness coach..lol..divorced. It won't end well. Take some solace in that. 95%s will go into middle age lonely and desperate.