Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bill To Reinstate GI Bill Benefits To Descendants Of Black WW2 Veterans Introduced

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This bill is great in terms of making restorative payments on a debt that is owed to Black servicemen. I can see this bill passing the House, but I don't know if it will make it through the Senate.
It's ironic, the Republican Senators can always find money to send to Israel, but they refuse to pay owed money to Black Americans.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This bill is great in terms of making restorative payments on a debt that is owed to Black servicemen. I can see this bill passing the House, but I don't know if it will make it through the Senate.
    It's ironic, the Republican Senators can always find money to send to Israel, but they refuse to pay owed money to Black Americans.
    And in this case black servicemen get they tout themselves as the pro armed force, pro cop, pro flag country, except when it comes to black servicemen.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Too bad my Father & several Uncles are deceased. They all served in WW2. Died from cancer caused from Agent Orange. ❤️🤴🏾🤴🏽🤴🏿❤️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The benefits would be passed down to you and your siblings/cousins.
    Not a fair trade to me. All the things the military puts these warriors through, then turns its back on those who suffer & died for this racist ass country!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Too bad my Father & several Uncles are deceased. They all served in WW2. Died from cancer caused from Agent Orange. ❤️🤴🏾🤴🏽🤴🏿❤️
    Rest in peace to them. It's bad that they have passed, but if the bill passes then you will be entitled to your father's G.I. Bill benefits.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ima find a way to be a five dolla WW2 ver descendant.
    Point Damon GIF by Pose FX