Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Did The Inferior Service, accommodations in the Asian owned business contribute to the tragic circumstances in Chicago.🟦

Overview​

HH&S 151 INC. (doing business as AAA MAXWELL STREET EXPRESS) is a business in Chicago licensed by the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP) of the City of Chicago. The business account number is #494490, and the license was issued with license #2895873 and license type Retail Food Establishmenton March 17, 2023, starting from March 17, 2023, and expiring on April 15, 2025. The current license status is Issued. The registered business location is at 7901 S Wentworth Ave, Chicago, IL 60620. The owners of the business include aymeei sun (secretary), shadi haddad (president), aymeei sun (shareholder), shadi haddad (ceo) and feras hourani (shareholder). The registered business activities include 782 - Sale of Food Prepared Onsite Without Dining Area.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Did The Inferior Service, accommodations in the Asian owned business contribute to the tragic circumstances in Chicago.🟦

Overview​

HH&S 151 INC. (doing business as AAA MAXWELL STREET EXPRESS) is a business in Chicago licensed by the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP) of the City of Chicago. The business account number is #494490, and the license was issued with license #2895873 and license type Retail Food Establishmenton March 17, 2023, starting from March 17, 2023, and expiring on April 15, 2025. The current license status is Issued. The registered business location is at 7901 S Wentworth Ave, Chicago, IL 60620. The owners of the business include aymeei sun (secretary), shadi haddad (president), aymeei sun (shareholder), shadi haddad (ceo) and feras hourani (shareholder). The registered business activities include 782 - Sale of Food Prepared Onsite Without Dining Area.
No. An uncivilized beta male putting his hands on a woman is what caused the incedent. Asians didn't make the deceased punch Ms. Hood; he should've kept his hands to himself.
Ms. Hood's son did what he was supposed to do, so S/O to him. I hope that young man gets the therapy that he's going to need.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. An uncivilized beta male putting his hands on a woman is what caused the incedent. Asians didn't make the deceased punch Ms. Hood; he should've kept his hands to himself.
    Ms. Hood's son did what he was supposed to do, so S/O to him. I hope that young man gets the therapy that he's going to need.
    I agree I don’t see what an Asian business has anything to do with what happened.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed, but is it true that their was a disagreement with staff about the order being incorrect ❓

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed, but is it true that their was a disagreement with staff about the order being incorrect ❓
    I don't know. Maybe the staff did give bad service (they usually do, but that's a different story), I still don't see how that leads to a Black woman getting punched in her head.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know. Maybe the staff did give bad service (they usually do, but that's a different story), I still don't see how that leads to a Black woman getting punched in her head.
    Great point, based on actual experience in SE DC on Good Hope Rd, the last thing you want in “some” circumstances is a line of frustrated, angry, customers.
    That being said your statement corroborates at least 1 lengthy 1 on yelp, that highlighted communication, language barriers, an unwillingness for anyone at the business to identify & take a firm stance as a Mgr, & finally the customer had to pay, according to the individual, an extra $1.50 for the corrected order.
    So my point is that, while it was expressed at least once that Carlisha may have been demanding much more professional service, which is Bona Fide & legit, the same type of demand made each & every day across this country in many fast food restaurants usually only results in the other customers utilizing the other customer service options, cashiers, etc.
    While, again whether a discrepancy about the accuracy of the order is somewhat uncertain, a professional dealing with such circumstances should step forward, offer perhaps to pay for the meal, & ask that customer to please allow the line to proceed. Again it would be interesting to know if those circumstances did occur before the shooting. 🔥🙏🏾🔥

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great point, based on actual experience in SE DC on Good Hope Rd, the last thing you want in “some” circumstances is a line of frustrated, angry, customers.
    That being said your statement corroborates at least 1 lengthy 1 on yelp, that highlighted communication, language barriers, an unwillingness for anyone at the business to identify & take a firm stance as a Mgr, & finally the customer had to pay, according to the individual, an extra $1.50 for the corrected order.
    So my point is that, while it was expressed at least once that Carlisha may have been demanding much more professional service, which is Bona Fide & legit, the same type of demand made each & every day across this country in many fast food restaurants usually only results in the other customers utilizing the other customer service options, cashiers, etc.
    While, again whether a discrepancy about the accuracy of the order is somewhat uncertain, a professional dealing with such circumstances should step forward, offer perhaps to pay for the meal, & ask that customer to please allow the line to proceed. Again it would be interesting to know if those circumstances did occur before the shooting. 🔥🙏🏾🔥
    Confused Thinking GIF

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Naw it was a "nigga moment" that ended badly. And yes there were external factors that could have prevented loss of life but at some point we have to be accountable for the choices we make whether it be what we choose to eat ,who we choose as a mate or what we choose to get emotional over. All of these things can lead to an early demise if we're not careful as Black People.