Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The white Satanic Race has made the month of June LBGTQPZIA month and it was done only for the detriment of the Black Community. My wife is a Public School Teacher that teaches 6, 7, & 8th graders. My wife was telling me how a bunch of students was playing around and telling her that they are "COMING OUT" my wife paused for a moment because it's shocking to hear children saying this. My wife said "Okay, I'm HETEROSEXUAL" the children had absolutely no clue what being heterosexual even means. After she gave them a sound understanding they stood in amazement.

The point of this post is that our Black Babies are being fed filth from the media and other sources that they don't even understand, and if we don't take control of this situation we could lose another generation. We must end all the filth that these White Demonic white person's made for us.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I just can't take it anymore. Like if you are gay or whatever, I have no issue with that but if you support the LGBTXYZ, you can just stay away from me. They are destroying children's minds and lives and there are parents out there who think it is cute. Thank GOD I am not growing up in this hell landscape they call society.

dageek

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I just can't take it anymore. Like if you are gay or whatever, I have no issue with that but if you support the LGBTXYZ, you can just stay away from me. They are destroying children's minds and lives and there are parents out there who think it is cute. Thank GOD I am not growing up in this hell landscape they call society.
I think this will make a good talking point since the explosion of homosexualism is mainly caused by white supremacy and their white supremacist devices example (ATRAZINE) will there be a place for it within the Black Nation? Like you, I have no issues with homosexuality as long as I don't have to deal with it or be told I must support it.