zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

Another article said this:
Elliot stated, in substance, "F--- you, you don’t belong here," then kicked the woman in the torso, knocking her to the ground, and proceeded to repeatedly kick and stomp on her head and body.

When a Good Samaritan approached to intervene, Elliot threatened the man with a knife before fleeing the scene.

History of mental illness, previously killed his mother, but went a long time with no violent outburst. Had a knife but never stabbed her. Why? Maybe, just maybe, putting on the 'tin foil kufi' as Tariq used to say. Perhaps he was told to by someone? Just thinking out loud. You know where I'm going with this.

There are many, many Asians in and around Harlem. Thousands in Queens in enclaves like Flushing. LA has a huge Korean and Asian population. Bay area even moreso, living and working around all the brothers in SF and Oakland, etc. So, why no rash of incidents? Then all of a sudden the incidents stopped. A British guy I know asked me about a few years ago and I told him that there is no reason why Blacks would be hurting Asians arbitrarily. Why? Over what? My guess? Cops engineered these.