Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL @ him saying "you're on YouTube" like it matters. Then the guy comes out and tries to gaslight him but is also low-key telling him to chill out before it goes down. Niggas need to have that energy in Africa. When Whites and Asians be in Africa we need to be having that energy off top.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL @ him saying "you're on YouTube" like it matters. Then the guy comes out and tries to gaslight him but is also low-key telling him to chill out before it goes down. Niggas need to have that energy in Africa. When Whites and Asians be in Africa we need to be having that energy off top.
    I agree.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's one of the last places I'd voluntarily choose to visit!
    Makes me laugh that all these other non black groups love to call us monkeys when THEY all closely resemble monkeys with their hairy bodies, thin lips, big ears that stick out are many of them are still born with tails and espouse the evolution theory of evolving from primates 😂😂 All of them aspire to be honourary whites and the white man can't stand them 😂😂😂

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    All Desis are nororiously racist. Indians, Pakistanis, Begalis, the whole lot.
    For them, this is standard operating procedure. Joke thing, when white supremacy slaps them about, Indians are quick to run to Black people for support.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Indians are a racist ass people. Fuck them.
    Exactly. I grew up around a lot of Indians, Bengalis, and Pakistanis. They had this thing where they said drink milk and eat fish. This was said to anyone dark-skinned (including dark-skinned in their own communities) as it would make them lighter.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Makes me laugh that all these other non black groups love to call us monkeys when THEY all closely resemble monkeys with their hairy bodies, thin lips, big ears that stick out are many of them are still born with tails and espouse the evolution theory of evolving from primates 😂😂 All of them aspire to be honourary whites and the white man can't stand them 😂😂😂
    The wannabe caucasity of these people! Most of them are darker than most dark skinned Black people but have the nerve to be racist. Not to mention, they seem to be allergic to soap, water, and deodorant. No self-reflection at all!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Indians are a racist ass people. Fuck them.

Yeah, Indians are very racist against native Africans. They are cultured to live in a class / caste system. That still goes on. In the south they have the darker ones who everyone looks down on and those MFers can be the most racist against Blacks. African uni students go there and face massive racism. However, if you are an American black they don't trip as much. My guess is they thought he was a native African black. I've been to Saudi Arabia and UAE, many, many Indians work there. Whenever I've had issues its always been with Indians. The minute they find out I'm American, they hear the accent the switch up. You are your passport overseas. They kiss ass to Americans, Brits, Europeans, look down on others (Filipinos, lower caste Indians, Africans). I've had 2 Indians fired in Dubai who played that ish. The arabs weren't tripping. Many of the Indians have never seen a black American in person and to some of them their eyes are wide open because ony white people are supposed to talk like that. The ones who have been around and seen a variety of people can tell I'm a western Black right off the bat. I have an earring in my left air, 2 silver bracelets, 2 silver rings and I'm told black Americans culturally have a swag. We walk with a certain confidence like we belong, unlike native Africans.

The brotha is British black obviously but could be mistaken for a west African like I am because we all have west African blood. The Taj Mahal and Goa are on my list to visit but I already know I may face some bullshit. I check mofos. No uncertain terms.

The brotha in the video said he knows some hindi. He should already expect some racial bullshit. That's a given. If I were him, I'd send that video to his embassy or something. I have a personal rule. NEVER let bigotry without doing something. Nothing may happen but at least you tried. I was at a western union in Dubai and this Indian guy wouldn't send more than 1 western union. I was the only black among a bunch of different people. I went to a different branch, got it done with Filipinos easy. I googled the CEO, etc, anyone I could find on google, even if they were unrelated to help like Marketing. They I sent an email with all those email addresses as well as Western Union USA customer care and said exactly what went on that I was the only black guy in there.
    2 days later I got a phone call from the branch manager. They were on his ass. I had an American passport, i cc'd western union USA and he was 'splaining, etc, I was like 'I want that guy gone'. Now, these guys send money home and their family needs the money. So, some might think, yo RCNAL he needs that job. But to me, if you need that job, then do your job. Obviously being racist is more important than feeding your family so F U. Explain to them you lost your gig doing unnecessary BS.

The same happened at a clinic I get my PCR test done. This new chick, Indian, wouldn't even take my form next in line but some Indian woman. I was like she got me f*cked up. The whole staff knows me because I had to get covid19 PCR test a lot in there. Yeah, I put her on the summer jam screen. Called and emailed everyone. Her ass was out. Y'all seen my posts...I dont' play that sh*t. I don't yell and scream, I just make them play themselves. Calmly..."You saw I was next in line but took this INDIAN lady's form instead of mine?' Your name is....?' Okay'.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My father's friend, a black Jamaican man, went to India back in 2015. His wife is mixed (Indian+black) and she wanted to go see some family. They all treated them both like they were dirty. Especially her cause she was mixed. One older Indian man actually said she was tainted with a curse. WTF is wrong with these people? They produce the most waste and live like pigs but have the balls to say shit like this?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Yeah, Indians are very racist against native Africans. They are cultured to live in a class / caste system. That still goes on. In the south they have the darker ones who everyone looks down on and those MFers can be the most racist against Blacks. African uni students go there and face massive racism. However, if you are an American black they don't trip as much. My guess is they thought he was a native African black. I've been to Saudi Arabia and UAE, many, many Indians work there. Whenever I've had issues its always been with Indians. The minute they find out I'm American, they hear the accent the switch up. You are your passport overseas. They kiss ass to Americans, Brits, Europeans, look down on others (Filipinos, lower caste Indians, Africans). I've had 2 Indians fired in Dubai who played that ish. The arabs weren't tripping. Many of the Indians have never seen a black American in person and to some of them their eyes are wide open because ony white people are supposed to talk like that. The ones who have been around and seen a variety of people can tell I'm a western Black right off the bat. I have an earring in my left air, 2 silver bracelets, 2 silver rings and I'm told black Americans culturally have a swag. We walk with a certain confidence like we belong, unlike native Africans.

The brotha is British black obviously but could be mistaken for a west African like I am because we all have west African blood. The Taj Mahal and Goa are on my list to visit but I already know I may face some bullshit. I check mofos. No uncertain terms.

The brotha in the video said he knows some hindi. He should already expect some racial bullshit. That's a given. If I were him, I'd send that video to his embassy or something. I have a personal rule. NEVER let bigotry without doing something. Nothing may happen but at least you tried. I was at a western union in Dubai and this Indian guy wouldn't send more than 1 western union. I was the only black among a bunch of different people. I went to a different branch, got it done with Filipinos easy. I googled the CEO, etc, anyone I could find on google, even if they were unrelated to help like Marketing. They I sent an email with all those email addresses as well as Western Union USA customer care and said exactly what went on that I was the only black guy in there.
    2 days later I got a phone call from the branch manager. They were on his ass. I had an American passport, i cc'd western union USA and he was 'splaining, etc, I was like 'I want that guy gone'. Now, these guys send money home and their family needs the money. So, some might think, yo RCNAL he needs that job. But to me, if you need that job, then do your job. Obviously being racist is more important than feeding your family so F U. Explain to them you lost your gig doing unnecessary BS.

The same happened at a clinic I get my PCR test done. This new chick, Indian, wouldn't even take my form next in line but some Indian woman. I was like she got me f*cked up. The whole staff knows me because I had to get covid19 PCR test a lot in there. Yeah, I put her on the summer jam screen. Called and emailed everyone. Her ass was out. Y'all seen my posts...I dont' play that sh*t. I don't yell and scream, I just make them play themselves. Calmly..."You saw I was next in lin

So, some might think, yo RCNAL he needs that job. But to me, if you need that job, then do your job. Obviously being racist is more important than feeding your family so F U. Explain to them you lost your gig doing unnecessary BS.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    For them, this is standard operating procedure. Joke thing, when white supremacy slaps them about, Indians are quick to run to Black people for support.
    So true. Gandhi was all about European slavery and oppression when it was happening to South Africans but when White people turned the guns on his people his bitch ass turned into the Dalai Lama. He was a coward.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

Christybabe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣You are so correct. They think because their skin is different,then they can be called white🙄 what happened to being called pink, with them smelling of spices and unwashed hair here😏

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Heard rumors of their men being perverts online with tiny d*cks sent to women online. I don't rate them at all with such silly attitudes. Not my favorite country for vacation even at no cost!
    It's not a rumour mate!!! I have seen it myself on more than one occasion from my little sister. She's got so many Indian men sending her friend request on Facebook and they go right straight to her DM to send the reddish little prick that's not bigger than my index finger.

Sick idiots!!

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's not a rumour mate!!! I have seen it myself on more than one occasion from my little sister. She's got so many Indian men sending her friend request on Facebook and they go right straight to her DM to send the reddish little prick that's not bigger than my index finger.

Sick idiots!!
    There are some part of the world that I don't accept their friend request on any of my social media accounts and India tops that list. Naturally, most of them look disgusting to me, it's just a few of them that have class. To be very honest, India would be the last place I would be interested in going to for any reason. It's one country that's not worth the stress.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

Sick idiots!!

Hope you let your sister report those accounts in order to get it banned because I can't wrap my head on the reason these guys will make such silly attitudes. I will personally make her report those accounts on a serious note!