Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I am dark skinned (proudly) and I was surprised to see Saudi Arabians darker than me when I was there. I knew they were descended from slaves. What I came to learn later was that they were treated like shyt a lot and when there is some sort of argument, traffic accident, whatever, the Arabs will call them the arabic word for slave. There are also black Emeratis (UAE, Oman, et) all of the middle east as well.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    2UFW3MKXMBAUHDB3K6XWZND47Q.jpg

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I am dark skinned (proudly) and I was surprised to see Saudi Arabians darker than me when I was there. I knew they were descended from slaves. What I came to learn later was that they were treated like shyt a lot and when there is some sort of argument, traffic accident, whatever, the Arabs will call them the arabic word for slave. There are also black Emeratis (UAE, Oman, et) all of the middle east as well.

All those people aren’t descendants of slaves, that whole area used to be part of the Kemetic empire so of course you will see Black people there.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All those people aren’t descendants of slaves, that whole area used to be part of the Kemetic empire so of course you will see Black people there.
    Came here to say exactly this. Many blacks have been there since ancient Kemetic times and also the Axumite Empire ruled over that region for hundreds of years, same with Oman and Yemen.

D

Deleted member 1946

It was nice to see this. Darker skinned people in many of these countries are hidden. We all know why.