Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Brittney Griner is 'facing homophobia, racism and 16-HOUR working days' at 'hellish' Mordovia penal colony

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I hope she is doing alright but it should be a lesson to everyone. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. AND never put any identity over your Blackness.

D

Deleted member 1475

I hope she is doing alright but it should be a lesson to everyone. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. AND never put any identity over your Blackness.
    Noticed how they kept using and referencing the word "slave" in that article too.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Feel sorry for her but western sensibilities to do not fly in the eastern bloc region. One must have clarity on the laws of the land before visiting any foreign country.
    You add in the fact that the nigga she wants to save her was the architect of the 94 crime bill…yikes. This will be her for along time. She may have another shot when Joe/Blow goes for their second term.

Angela Lansbury No GIF

D-Mann

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel bad for her but people don’t realize these other countries gov and laws are not the same as here in the USA. They don’t play in Russia. Since a lot of articles bring up homophobia talking about this they def don’t tolerate lgbt there. I saw a video years ago this mob of men beating up a guy who was gay and the police showed up and helped. I was like damn!

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel bad for her but people don’t realize these other countries gov and laws are not the same as here in the USA. They don’t play in Russia. Since a lot of articles bring up homophobia talking about this they def don’t tolerate lgbt there. I saw a video years ago this mob of men beating up a guy who was gay and the police showed up and helped. I was like damn!
    Moral of story - don't smoke weed or move around with contraband in foreign countries. Ignorance and arrogance is what gets us into trouble most of the time.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You add in the fact that the nigga she wants to save her was the architect of the 94 crime bill…yikes. This will be her for along time. She may have another shot when Joe/Blow goes for their second term.

Angela Lansbury No GIF
    Jim Crow Joe is as racist as they come. Watch this:

Can't believe black people voted for this clown!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Noticed how they kept using and referencing the word "slave" in that article too.
    "Brittney Griner is being treated like a slave not only because she's a Black African-American, but also because she's a queer and lesbian woman of color. Therefore, the LGBTQIA community, people of color (Black and Brown and white Beige), and women have gone through slavery too and deserve reparations as well. Because it's not really racism that's the problem, it's white male patriarchy that's the problem."
    - Translated vague white liberal horseshit speak to Plain English.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Charles Barkley should've scolded and called out those white Russians, white anti-gay politicians, white anti-gay murderers, and the greater white community for their actual homophobia, hate and bigotry. Not Black people.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They won't do anything for her unless it benefits them. That is how this system works. She did something stupid by going there with what is considered a drug but you think the US government will really do anything about it? Unless they benefit from it, she is going to rot for years. They only care about benefiting their own pockets.