App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “I’d like to plead guilty, your honor. But there was no intent. I didn’t want to break the law,” Ms. Griner said in English, which was then translated into Russian, Reuters reported.
    The LGBT group failed her the President failed her and I don't think they really GAF, I wonder how long she'll actually do in prison. Remember that white girl that was captured in Iraq ( I think ) or Iran and Obama sent a seal team to go get her...not so egar for this black/gay/basketball player. Biden could've gotten her if he wanted to.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The LGBT group failed her the President failed her and I don't think they really GAF, I wonder how long she'll actually do in prison. Remember that white girl that was captured in Iraq ( I think ) or Iran and Obama sent a seal team to go get her...not so egar for this black/gay/basketball player. Biden could've gotten her if he wanted to.

Democrats, Biden, Politicians, LGBTQIA mafia, Black LGBT white Liberals, and company: "Black people don't care about the Black LGBT and Black Queer Women."

Black people: "And neither do y'all. Y'all got the most resources and power. Y'all supposedly love and care about all of these LGBT and queer people so damn much. Y'all do something. Don't put that shit and responsibility on us. We are not your mules."

Democrats, Biden, Politicians, LGBTQIA mafia, Black LGBT white Liberals, and company: "Republicans and Putin are racist."

Black people: "And so are y'all and Ukraine."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is Joe Biden And Kamala Harris Leaving Brittney Griner In Russia To Rot In Prison?
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03mPsam8C6Q

Brittney Griner's wife, Cherelle, is finally speaking out on how the Biden administration has repeatedly ignored her cries for help while publicly stating that the release of Brittney Griner is a top priority.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt Biden will do anything. He can't even wipe himself. These people, these elected officials in this country, they are in it for their own skin. If they knew it would help with votes, they would get Brittney in a hot minute. Maybe they are waiting until November to be heroes just to get votes. Those are the games Democrats play.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I doubt Biden will do anything. He can't even wipe himself. These people, these elected officials in this country, they are in it for their own skin. If they knew it would help with votes, they would get Brittney in a hot minute. Maybe they are waiting until November to be heroes just to get votes. Those are the games Democrats play.
    Does Biden really do anything that he's not pushed to do is the real question? I don't think that it's Biden that's running the country but those who put him in power. We all know how the election went. So, it's their (CABAL) decision to do something through Biden if they wanted.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does Biden really do anything that he's not pushed to do is the real question? I don't think that it's Biden that's running the country but those who put him in power. We all know how the election went. So, it's their (CABAL) decision to do something through Biden if they wanted.
    Biden is a half-brain-dead puppet at this point who is making deals and moves for other countries.

The people pulling his strings are in charge. Everything in the government is an illusion right now.