Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Man this is getting out of hand. I was at Men’s Wearhouse and the agenda was all over the place.
    Last month was Pride Month, this month is Disability Pride Month. The government is pushing this to look normal and for those of us who don't agree, they want us to just go along to get along. They are even charging you with a crime for your disobedience. Unreal

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Youre Disgusting Season 8 Episode 2 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

D

Deleted member 1946

D

Deleted member 1946

I have a feelings you just spoke too soon. Knowing how these turned out koons are out here they can't wait to get on the cover photo.
    Of course they can't. They want to get paid big and don't care what anybody says. OR they could be blackmailed into doing this. That is a possibility as well. I do know some celebrities don't want to do this stuff like putting on a dress but they have to because the system has them compromised. It is either put the dress on along with makeup and lipstick, etc, or you will be exposed for the things you did behind the scenes plus go to jail for the maximum amount of time.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Of course they can't. They want to get paid big and don't care what anybody says. OR they could be blackmailed into doing this. That is a possibility as well. I do know some celebrities don't want to do this stuff like putting on a dress but they have to because the system has them compromised. It is either put the dress on along with makeup and lipstick, etc, or you will be exposed for the things you did behind the scenes plus go to jail for the maximum amount of time.
    Right. They don't want the world to see the nasty degrading things they've done to be allowed to reach the level many of them are currently at.

Despite what people think of Seti he does connect the dots.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I bet the agenda was all over the place. Straight men will soon be seen as the abnormal thing. The youngest people will have no clue.
    We’re seeing it now man some of these kids are using so many terms to identify themselves.