HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When you look at California you can see all the signs of what the Federal Government wants for the nation.

- The middle class is getting decimated by stagnant wages/high cost of living and are leaving the state.

- Immigrants are flooding across the border, backfilling the native population, and being used as a low cost labor source by the state and corporations.

- The poor natives end up homeless because they are too poor to leave and don’t have enough money to stay comfortably and the jobs are filled with immigrant populations.

What’s going to be left are the rich that can afford to live here and the immigrants who are the working class. This state is much further along than all the others but the Feds are trying their hardest to get it done.

0369D7CD-5884-4527-A505-28641D395868.jpeg

Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    When you look at California you can see all the signs of what the Federal Government wants for the nation.

- The middle class is getting decimated by stagnant wages/high cost of living and are leaving the state.

- Immigrants are flooding across the border, backfilling the native population, and being used as a low cost labor source by the state and corporations.

- The poor natives end up homeless because they are too poor to leave and don’t have enough money to stay comfortably and the jobs are filled with immigrant populations.

What’s going to be left are the rich that can afford to live here and the immigrants who are the working class. This state is much further along than all the others but the Feds are trying their hardest to get it done.

View attachment 7743
    Absolutely true! I was born & raised in San Francisco. Predominantly all Black & Hispanic in the valleys while whites were in the areas Blacks & Hispanics couldn't afford.
    Nob Hill, Pacific Heights, Upper Castro & Diamond Heights & Fishermen's Wharf districts.
    Now, there's gentrification in what used to be predominantly Black & Hispanic areas, forcing families to move into high crime areas, leave the city or become homeless, just as previously mentioned.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember someone telling me that California (and sometimes New York) is the blueprint they want the rest of the country to follow.
    They also want the rest of the country to be like Austin, Texas.

They want Austin, Texas to be the San Francisco of the South and for all of the other cities in America to follow suit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember someone telling me that California (and sometimes New York) is the blueprint they want the rest of the country to follow.
    Yup it’s true like they say “As California goes so does the nation”. I’m sure the south will have some type of slight difference since the racism is thick. But overall there won’t be a lane for the native workers.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 7743
    I agree with you bruh. California is ground zero for the nation. I have always said, that whatever happens out here will take place across the nation.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ethnic cleansing Amerikkkan style....it's been said make sure your children are bilingual or even trilingual......
    They gonna end up needing to know Chinese in a minute.

usher laugh

Not only do we have the immigrant issue that’s going to hurt us but we have the issue of the world coalescing around getting the USA out the paint. Gonna be some rough times ahead.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They also want the rest of the country to be like Austin, Texas.

They want Austin, Texas to be the San Francisco of the South and for all of the other cities in America to follow suit.
    I get shade looks from white trash in Texas yet they’re surrounded by mexican muck smdh