Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Caribbean Coonservative Asks White Folks A Question.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I would get at him on Twitter... but he has be blocked... Lord knows why...
That guy doesn't need to be approached on Twitter, he needs to get his in real life. Not by us, though. What he needs is a good ol' fashioned traffic stop.
Being treated like just another n-word by the cops is the type of straightening that his type need.
That wake up call will do way more to him than you ever could with 140 characters.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh my word... I thought I had this person blocked... Lemme go fix that...

Chewing Gum Internet GIF by Demetre

Roparker71

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That guy doesn't need to be approached on Twitter, he needs to get his in real life. Not by us, though. What he needs is a good ol' fashioned traffic stop.
    Being treated like just another n-word by the cops is the type of straightening that his type need.
    That wake up call will do way more to him than you ever could with 140 characters.

Real talk...

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Funny thing is white folks know they are pandering for butter biscuits and go along. I've heard Cenk and others on TYT say exactly what we say about Larry Elder and Candace Owens. They get paid for being the black face for white supremacy.

Everyone is fully aware and just playing games. The only good thing about this coon is he's now on record. When his wake up call happens, we have a record of it. Can't come for help.