Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Caribbean Republicoon Speaks On Reparations For Black Americans, Fails Miserably.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"Please stop talking about Black American issues; you're not even Black American"
schoolboy q that part GIF by Interscope Records

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She and Larry Elder would never ever debate TBA or Tariq about reparations. When I've heard Larry Elder discuss reparations he is talking to white conservatives.

For the most part I notice that black folks have pretty much stop paying attention to her. She has tried to stay relevant by being anti vax and other things.

Her Kanye support has bitten her in the azz.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She and Larry Elder would never ever debate TBA or Tariq about reparations. When I've heard Larry Elder discuss reparations he is talking to white conservatives.

For the most part I notice that black folks have pretty much stop paying attention to her. She has tried to stay relevant by being anti vax and other things.

Tbh, Larry Elder and Candace Owens probably don't even know who Jason Black, PBT, Tariq, etc. are. They have two completely different audiences.
Also, we don't need anymore debates, we need legislation. We need a check.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Tbh, Larry Elder and Candace Owens probably don't even know who Jason Black, PBT, Tariq, etc. are. They have two completely different audiences.
Also, we don't need anymore debates, we need legislation. We need a check.
I'm willing to bet they definitely know who Tariq is and very likely who TBA is. Various people at Fox News know who Tariq is. The former head of the DNC knows who Tariq is. Larry Elder is from LA and Tariq is in LA. I'd be shocked if Elder didn't know who he is. And is staying the f*ck away from him.

TBA especially would mop either of them up.

Completely agree on action. I know I talk about them but to be honest, time to ignore them. They are time wasters. We need to work on increasing black empowerment/B1, etc, internally. Power in numbers.

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
In my opinion, lucas did hit Candace hard . At one point I thought they were running mates based on philosophy (politics) however, he did call it down the middle. If you are not African American and if you are not standing with us, you truly have no right to speak on our issues. Especially if you are not looking to help with solutions.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

She won't debate with them because she has a larger following there's more to lose for her.