App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Vicki Dillard interviewed Brother Troy and Brother Muhammad. I've been heavy on this issue in Chicago but talking to some of my folks back home, it seems like a lost cause. We played the coalition game and now we're getting beat up by it.
My question to Black Chicagoans is why allow this? They clearly have the numbers, so what’s the excuse? Fighting for Black empowerment in America seems totally ludicrous from my standpoint, as most of Black Americans want to sit and do nothing, while one “leader” takes a thousand body blows. I can’t imagine what it would be like to fight alongside an actual fighting force, I’m forced to do everything alone. Not a good look for the future :/

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Great venting session but what now? They clearly do not care.
They only care just right after it’s too late and the damage is done. It’s totally embarrassing. There was a story in Mississippi (I think or Carolina) this dude was being stalked by WS and he kept going to police and asking for help from his family who kept (quite stupidly) saying go to police. Long story short, he wound up with the top of his head severed and his bones were all that remained. THEN of course, AFTERWARDS his family jumped up and sprang into action with Ben Crump. Fucken absolutely sickening embarrassment.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
This is early days. Blacks haven't fought immigration like this maybe ever. All that anyone knows is what the Civil Rights era people did, protest, march.

I am guessing they will evolve into a specific plan of action. The city is taking notice I'm sure. They will get more and more black Chicagoans involved.

Also, I'm sure the Democrat establishment is extremely worried. They have been pushing this black and brown coalition hard for years now and they can tell its fractured badly and about to break open (thank goodness, its about time).