App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The bubble most Chinese people are in allows them to do chit like this, it's safe for them to do this in China, and it's why they do it. They couldn't do it here and not catch some heat. The fact that most Chinese people in China will most likely never interact with a Black person in their lives, They feel they can do this and continue to because they will never be held accountable for this s4it.

I used to like their culture, Bruce Lee, the food, the movies (old school Karate and Kung-Fu) but these last few years seeing how they really operate and feel about us, I now have a sour taste about them.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The bubble most Chinese people are in allows them to do chit like this, it's safe for them to do this in China, and it's why they do it. They couldn't do it here and not catch some heat. The fact that most Chinese people in China will most likely never interact with a Black person in their lives, They feel they can do this and continue to because they will never be held accountable for this s4it.

I used to like their culture, Bruce Lee, the food, the movies (old school Karate and Kung-Fu) but these last few years seeing how they really operate and feel about us, I now have a sour taste about them.

Everyone feels the same way. Until we establish ourselves at a global level we will always be looked at as slaves.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That Missy Elliot tag was hilarious!

"Why-thai, -thai-o-toy-o-thai-thai

Rock-thai, -thai-o-toy-o-thai-thai"​

Watch out now. The Global Internet Police is on the hunt for us and our girl Missy. They along with the Jim Crow Joe Biden Administration now consider this aN AsIaN Hate CrImE and they are going to demand an apology and punishment for all Black people even after we are shamed and forced to apologize. They have to StOP ASiAn HaTE, the REAL PANDEMIC!!!

Haven't you heard the news and seen the videos? 99% of the people who genuinely attack Asians are ThE BLAckS and Asians experience hate crime more than any other demographic, especially ThE BLAcKs who are the real racists!!! And let's not forget about the sad whites who cry oppression, they are the facing hate crimes almost as much as the Asians are!!!! The Asians are always meek, weak, timid, shy, innocent, helpless little victims.

Hold on, I just got an alert and I hear the law enforcement trying to bust my door down.

I'm now facing football numbers and multiple felonies just for cracking an "anti-Asian" joke in response to the offending Asian party that decided to passive aggressively mock Black people and our AAVE language and also continue to discriminate against and oppress Black people in China. The Government doesn't care about Asians and others hurting and committing hate crimes against Black people though, they still want our Black asses.

They are now working to pass yet another Stop Asian Hate Crime Bill just for us.
    IT'S CALLED:
    The 2022 We Lok U Up Long Time Crime Bill

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you ever seen rap in Japan? China? Vietnam? Korea?

They are ALL copying our music, our flows, our style. They even talk with a twang in their own language. This is URBAN CULTURE. City and street talk. You can find versions of this in even white places like the UK! This has nothing to do with being black. This is like southern folks talking with a southern accent. FFS how racist can people be?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow.
    I just came across this video below. Insane.

Leak Reveals 80% Of Donations Given To The Proud Boys Were By Chinese Americans

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ez46CQ5EOc

#StopAsianHateTowardBlackPeople
    #StopNonBlackWhiteSupremacists
    #BlackLivesMatter
    #80% of US Government funding needs to go to reparations for Black American Descendants of American Enslaved People and Freedmen.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow.
    I just came across this video below. Insane.

Leak Reveals 80% Of Donations Given To The Proud Boys Were By Chinese Americans

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ez46CQ5EOc

#StopAsianHateTowardBlackPeople
    #StopNonBlackWhiteSupremacists
    #BlackLivesMatter
    #80% of US Government funding needs to go to reparations for Black American Descendants of American Enslaved People and Freedmen.
    This information came out during the whole stop asian hate nonsense too which makes it even worse. People were caping for them and they were pushing for white supremacy. Fuck General Tso and Kung Pao.