Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I have been to Kenya a couple times. I know a few as friends. I can tell you one thing. They first had mad love for Obama when he ran. No surprise, his dad is Kenyan. However, when he came there and they were all excited. A USA president descended in part from Kenya, they were mad proud UNTIL he spent his speech telling them to support boochie business. They have a fairly large moslem population. You already know they ain't going for that...the Christian population came from cultures where you even had multiple wives in some tribes (as well as the Moslems), they ain't going for that. They don't f*ck with Obama anymore.

Homsexuality exists there. Always has, but they don't want to see two men in booty shorts walking down the street holding hands. Keep that ish inside. Mombasa, a beach town, has somewhat open homosexuality with European sex tourism. But its in some areas of town away from the populace.

I guarantee you if the 'agenda' gets deep enough they will tie US aid to a country's rainbow acceptance. Now, many, many of the women are bi/lesbian but they keep it on the DL. They see that as different. Because the women will still need men. Its a little complicated.

There has never been open oppression of gays in Kenya so to them its like 'Why are you tripping?' Also, they have a 'Why the f*ck you telling us what we can and can't do?"

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Thats the fear, if they only give foreign aid in exchange for allowing alphabets to run amok.
I would like to have been a fly on the wall during one of the meetings where they determined that more homosexuality was needed. I wonder if it was during a depopulation meeting or what. There is a goal here, they are pushing it too evenly across the board.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
CNN, the government, and others know they can't pull this ish with Vladimir Putin. Notice how they'll always criticize Russia for not being pro-LGBTQ enough but they hardly ever demand and pressure Putin to make Russia fully pro-LGBTQ? They onktpy do that with African and predominantly Black countries. You hardly see them making examples out of Asian and non-Black countries like this who aren't fully pro-LGBTQ either.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    CNN, the government, and others know they can't pull this ish with Vladimir Putin. Notice how they'll always criticize Russia for not being pro-LGBTQ enough but they hardly ever demand and pressure Putin to make Russia fully pro-LGBTQ? They onktpy do that with African and predominantly Black countries. You hardly see them making examples out of Asian and non-Black countries like this who aren't fully pro-LGBTQ either.
    They do similar with some other Eastern European countries. Hungary is a notorious example. They are not putting their Prime Minister Orban under any significant pressure to be pro lgbt, even though he speaks vehemently against it. African leaders doing the same...

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I would like to have been a fly on the wall during one of the meetings where they determined that more homosexuality was needed. I wonder if it was during a depopulation meeting or what. There is a goal here, they are pushing it too evenly across the board.
    I don't think it has much to do with de-population. I think it has everything to do with the alphabet people are in seats of power in pretty much every institution and wants to make their lifestyle at a minimum equally accepted and best case scenario, preferred lifestyle.

The added bonus is if you get blacks to buy in you get a '2fer'.