Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

COLORADO SUPREME COURT DISQUALIFIES TRUMP FROM STATE’S 2024 ELECTION BALLOT OVER U.S. CAPITOL ATTACK

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

We know that Tariq has a job to do, so I won't knock his hustle. He's wild for that tweet, though.
America just had a recent coup attempt, so the fact that Trump is able to be on ANY state's ballot is absurd. If he gets back in office, then America as we know it is done. Trump will keep his promise of becoming a dictator & this will become a fascist nation with legalized anti-Blackness. Nobody who claims to be pro-Black would co-sign a racist like Donald Trump (or Joe Biden, for that matter) unless they were bought & paid for.
Tweets like the one above are why there are accusations of Tariq being a paid off agent. That was irresponsible, and almost as bad as him telling Black people to be the only ethnic group give up our political power.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Haze Of Our Lives
The Haze Of Our Lives
I feel like something deeply bad is being made to happen. Got these 2 dooms day movies, vision programming. That's what this is. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️
Rollie Forbes
Rollie Forbes
You're right, Bro.
Those are warnings. There are natural warnings, too. Weird weather patterns, strange animal behavior, etc.
D

Deleted member 231

Biden would be disastrous (as he's already been) but Trump wouldn't be so great either. He's in deep with israel and wants to keep giving them money. Vivek Salami shouldn't even be eligilbe to be in any office of government, but the worst situation I see is Gavin Gruesome or Don Depanties getting sworn in. gonna be bumpy ride no matter who the next massa is

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The one thing that we learned from the Vietnam War all the Vietnam people were fighting men women chickens and child even the water buffaloes.
sadly, black people in America still in 2023 don't know who they are every 10 years or so you come up with new acronyms trying to have an identity. Black keep trying to be intellectual, smart educated like they are above fighting a large percentage of them. The only ones I have seen is NFAC which might be somewhat ready if you think that the Trump people are playing with your little 51 million black people let's see when 2024 they put you back in the 18th century.

B
Bmick#8
do you mean the NOI? The NFAC is compromised......I suspect that's how they got Brother Ozone
D

Deleted member 1946

Biden would be disastrous (as he's already been) but Trump wouldn't be so great either. He's in deep with israel and wants to keep giving them money. Vivek Salami shouldn't even be eligilbe to be in any office of government, but the worst situation I see is Gavin Gruesome or Don Depanties getting sworn in. gonna be bumpy ride no matter who the next massa is
We are screwed with all these folks. Nobody that speaks to me is running.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Basically they can do what they want to. I wonder can the US Supreme Court strike this down.
We have a right-of center SCOTUS, with two Trump-appointed justices. They could possibly hear the case, but nothing would probably come of it.
Colorado hasn't done anything illegal, though. States remove candidates all the time (fun fact, Kanye West was removed from several states' ballots when he ran). Trump was removed from the state's ballot because he incited an attempted coup. He's lucky he isn't in prison.