Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Courtney “Tailor” Clenney stabbed & killed Christian Tobechukwu Obumseli, WHY IS SHE WALKING FREE?

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcJhMm2IJb2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally, Clenney was taken to a mental health facility, afterward she was released from the facility & the police still haven’t filed any charges or arrested her and her lawyer is claiming that Clenney was acting in self-defense. So, self-defense means you get to sidestep being booked? I'm not excusing the cooning of the former boyfriend, but this blatant *I'm white and I say so*

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
This situation is super janky.
The dead man's friends have gone on record stating that Clenney was a domestic abuser, yet the police gave her the Baker Act instead of charging her when she killed her boyfriend.
The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment), which can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals and close friends and relatives. There must be evidence that the person:

• possibly has a mental illness.
  • is in danger of becoming a harm to self or harm to others or is self-neglectful.
Both of these are defined in the Baker Act.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is walking free because she is a so called white woman. They can do whatever they want and get away with it.
    100 and they will only do something about until they absolutely have to. If he was FBA we would have been pounding the pavement and forcing them to do something about it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100 and they will only do something about until they absolutely have to. If he was FBA we would have been pounding the pavement and forcing them to do something about it.
    If this Black dude named Christian, who was murdered, was a white dude, this evil cave bitch would be getting the Jodi Arias treatment.

These unwashed, unholy white walkers continue to roam free, remain at large, be armed and extremely dangerous.

And they're not going to do shit. They let all of those racist treasonous Jan 6th insurrectionist terrorists (with bombs, weapons, terrorist flags, lethal fire extinguishers, zip ties, and human fecal matter) at the Capitol off the hook, barely pretended to be "tough" on them, and just blamed everything on Trump who they never even bothered to arrest or convict any way. All those worthless impeachment hearings were time-wasting political theater on the taxpayer dime that were done for visual purposes and bullshit optics.

And very recently, that useless white female Governor Gretchen in Michigan, who let unmasked white extremists with weapons run up in her government building(s) in 2020, decided to be totally okay with the acquittal of those violent inbred ape-like gargoyles that tried to kidnap and murder her. If these racist cave bishes won't protect themselves against fellow white supremacists and are willing to die in the name of white supremacy and protecting white privilege, then she and company DAMN SURE won't protect and help Black people. Also, Flint and Benton Harbor STILL don't have clean water.

PLEASE vote Gangrene Gretchen the fuck out or stay home next time. What's the point of having a fucking government if you are going to let extremists, illegals, pedophiles, terrorists, traitors, thugs with badges, other white supremacists, and permitted gangbangers and corrupted individuals run amok and target and infiltrate that same government that helps to endanger the public?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If this Black dude named Christian, who was murdered, was a white dude, this evil cave bitch would be getting the Jodi Arias treatment.

These unwashed, unholy white walkers continue to roam free, remain at large, be armed and extremely dangerous.

And they're not going to do shit. They let all of those racist treasonous Jan 6th insurrectionist terrorists (with bombs, weapons, terrorist flags, lethal fire extinguishers, zip ties, and human fecal matter) at the Capitol off the hook, barely pretended to be "tough" on them, and just blamed everything on Trump who they never even bothered to arrest or convict any way. All those worthless impeachment hearings were time-wasting political theater on the taxpayer dime that were done for visual purposes and bullshit optics.

And very recently, that useless white female Governor Gretchen in Michigan, who let unmasked white extremists with weapons run up in her government building(s) in 2020, decided to be totally okay with the acquittal of those violent inbred ape-like gargoyles that tried to kidnap and murder her. If these racist cave bishes won't protect themselves against fellow white supremacists and are willing to die in the name of white supremacy and protecting white privilege, then she and company DAMN SURE won't protect and help Black people. Also, Flint and Benton Harbor STILL don't have clean water.

PLEASE vote Gangrene Gretchen the fuck out or stay home next time. What's the point of having a fucking government if you are going to let extremists, illegals, pedophiles, terrorists, traitors, thugs with badges, other white supremacists, and permitted gangbangers and corrupted individuals run amok and target and infiltrate that same government that helps to endanger the public?
    The degenerate government feels like it is looking in the mirror when it sees it’s degenerate citizens.

We’ve literally seen law enforcement be swifter, faster, and more strict on Black people that called them for protection.

But they letting this cave dweller run the streets unscathed. They condone her behavior, maybe this is highlighting the value of Black life in the USA.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcNenOMFNt2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4292ff3c-c94b-496a-915e-1c055225a409

The brother is saying that we need the whole community. Sorry boo boo not today.

Why You Always Lying Yeah Right GIF

D

Deleted member 191

I just want to make sure I understand ...soooo ol boy was anti black. specifically anti black women. but anti black in general as well. gets with a Becky, which corroborates his anti blackness, pays for his foolery with his life, and now suddenly his family..... *checks the note* "Can't do this without community"

Welp, I'mma head back to my lunch break.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I just want to make sure I understand ...soooo ol boy was anti black. specifically anti black women. but anti black in general as well. gets with a Becky, which corroborates his anti blackness, pays for his foolery with his life, and now suddenly his family..... *checks the note* "Can't do this without community"

Exactly, it's not like he wasn't warned about this before...

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Slippery ass slope because he was antiblack as fuck, but he has a family that wants justice, plus I want that white girl to go to jail because they're the worst demographic in the world (the American iteration especially) and they deserve all of the worst things ever for breathing.

D

Deleted member 191

Exactly, it's not like he wasn't warned about this before...
    what gets me though is the brother trying to soften the blow by saying he was a high school age. But then there's a tweet regarding..... *refers back to the notes* "the thirst of black people in college"

so though I feel for their loss, his brother can pump the breaks on drumming up sympathy. "The Community" will take a hard pass. Go call the whites he loved so much for help.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Slippery ass slope because he was antiblack as fuck, but he has a family that wants justice, plus I want that white girl to go to jail because they're the worst demographic in the world (the American iteration especially) and they deserve all of the worst things ever for breathing.
    It ain’t slippery at all. That coon played with fire and got burned, it’s simple Darwinism. We can no longer cape for people that coon it up and pal around with our enemy. If his family wants justice then they need to fight to get it.

I have no sympathy for him and if his coward clown white people worshipping over bite having ass went to heaven I hope the lord is keeping two eyes on him. This nigga will sell Jesus out if the devil makes a good enough offer.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Yesssssss. The community he shitted on his whole life is now being asked to defend him in his death. They also tried the typical white supremacist tactic of minimalizing his hate “oh he was just an ignorant high schooler”. So you mean to tell me none of you seen those tweets and called it out? Sounds like he wasn’t the only one talking like that in the house.

Oh well too bad so sad. Good luck you all.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    It ain’t slippery at all. That coon played with fire and got burned, it’s simple Darwinism. We can no longer cape for people that coon it up and pal around with our enemy. If his family wants justice then they need to fight to get it.

I have no sympathy for him and if his coward clown white people worshipping over bite having ass went to heaven I hope the lord is keeping two eyes on him. This nigga will sell Jesus out if the devil makes a good enough offer.

All facts unfortunately

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Why’d you say it’s a slippery slope then? Is it or is it not to you?

I'm conceding that statement..to be honest this murder has brought out a lot of ugly discourse from many sides and I've been trying my best to just stay out of it. So I'll dip out and let this one be.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want that white girl to serve the rest of her life in jail but I wouldn't lift one finger to help it happen

Dude was a white supremacist as far as im concerned, no cape for him

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's the best way to put it
    Another thing...it's kind of manipulative of the family to come out and ask for the community to support. Usually family doesn't have to ask the black community because the black community comes out automatically. We only wouldn't support when we can't relate. What happened to Amaud Auberry could happen to me, what happened to Brianna Taylor could happen to me, what happened to George Floyd could happen to me. Tamir Rice, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc, thats why we support, march etc...

What happened to Nigerian Toby couldn't happen to me, cuz what happened to him is a direct result of his own self hatred, coonery and off code behavior. What happened to Jonathan Price couldn't happen to me either. He was the texas coon who worshiped whites and bashed black people on Facebook and end up getting murdered by a race soldier for trying to shake his hand. Asskissing backfired.

Bottom line, If you die cooning, you get no love, no support

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm conceding that statement..to be honest this murder has brought out a lot of ugly discourse from many sides and I've been trying my best to just stay out of it. So I'll dip out and let this one be.
    So then I have to ask why make the statement at all? Why would you make a statement and after 1 post do a complete 180? I’m not attacking you but either you are not a man of conviction or you’re being deceitful and actually agree with Toby’s family. Once again I’m not attacking but find it odd how you from “slippery slope” to throwing that opinion away the second it caught flack.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another thing...it's kind of manipulative of the family to come out and ask for the community to support. Usually family doesn't have to ask the black community because the black community comes out automatically. We only wouldn't support when we can't relate. What happened to Amaud Auberry could happen to me, what happened to Brianna Taylor could happen to me, what happened to George Floyd could happen to me. Tamir Rice, Trayvon, Oscar Grant etc, thats why we support, march etc...

What happened to Nigerian Toby couldn't happen to me, cuz what happened to him is a direct result of his own self hatred, coonery and off code behavior. What happened to Jonathan Price couldn't happen to me either. He was the texas coon who worshiped whites and bashed black people on Facebook and end up getting murdered by a race soldier for trying to shake his hand. Asskissing backfired.

🎯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

They are cowardly opportunists. If we helped them come to a resolution they’d just start shutting us again when they feel like they are in white people’s good graces.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    So then I have to ask why make the statement at all? Why would you make a statement and after 1 post do a complete 180? I’m not attacking you but either you are not a man of conviction or you’re being deceitful and actually agree with Toby’s family. Once again I’m not attacking but find it odd how you from “slippery slope” to throwing that opinion away the second it caught flack.

I said I want his family to get justice, I never said I was gonna help them lol. Like I said I haven't really participated in this because there's no good faith argument that can come out of this other than a white girl going to jail. Was he a coon before he passed? Definitely. He learned the hard way. That's my stance on this. Cracker still needs to go to jail.

ChaTheLeo

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcJhMm2IJb2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally, Clenney was taken to a mental health facility, afterward she was released from the facility & the police still haven’t filed any charges or arrested her and her lawyer is claiming that Clenney was acting in self-defense. So, self-defense means you get to sidestep being booked? I'm not excusing the cooning of the former boyfriend, but this blatant *I'm white and I say so*

Bruthas ! stay away from the snow bunnies.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not to put on my cape or defend the deceased coon, but I still need for individuals such as this soulless, white privileged, killer cave demon Courtney to receive a life sentence in court and be tortured under the pits of prison for eternity. That's right, I hate anti-Black cave demons more than this dead coon hated himself.

Also sadly, those tweets are not surprising and I have come across many self-hating Black people and coons. A lot of these people suffer from internalized self-hatred that has been systematically ingrained in many of us. It's pretty much like a virus and some succumb to it or become permanently damaged from it. They will even have anti-Black content in their discussions, blogs, videos, posts, creations, etc and try to spread it around to everyone.

Let's be real here, we know and have come across a lot of coons in our personal lives. Some of them are in our very own families. I see coonism as a spectrum. You have coon extremists like Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Ketanji, and Herschel Walker and his 🌈 son. You have coon/pro-Black hybrids (example: Koonye West, Jay-Z, a lot of Obama voters) of varying degrees who sound pro-Black one minute and coonish the next. And you have people who are just pro-Black period.

We have to keep each other in check, let our children know the true nature of these cave demons, and enforce the code. This grieving family learned a painful lesson on how self-hatred is deadly and how the Black community will not cape for self-hatred. If your child is developing anti-Black views, then you are failing as a parent and a family unit.

Christian played a dangerous game and underestimated his enemies and mistook them as his friends and family. You dog out your community for another until you get caught out there, and then you demand help from the community you shat on and abandoned. The cruel irony is daunting and unfortunate.

I hope that evil bitch gets what's coming to her.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Direction the white supremacist want this country to go in is being able to kill, eliminate, lynch, jail and rid the US of #FBA /Black people. In the last 10 years, this has been ramping up with more civilians killing us and nothing happening to them, like this b1tch.
    you don't have to wear a tinfoil hat to understand there's a conspiracy against us, everyone is in on it! The only thing that will change this is how we respond to situations like this. The fact she's still walking around, in a bar, getting drunk. says a lot about the resolve of black people.
    Zimmerman.... still walking around
    the old turd that got Emmit killed... still around
    all of the Asian store owners beating up black females....still operating their stores.

when they see we won't do s4it, it just makes them bold to keep doing it, why not? there's no retribution for anyone's actions towards #FBA, NONE!

Our warrior class is gone.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Direction the white supremacist want this country to go in is being able to kill, eliminate, lynch, jail and rid the US of #FBA /Black people. In the last 10 years, this has been ramping up with more civilians killing us and nothing happening to them, like this b1tch.
    you don't have to wear a tinfoil hat to understand there's a conspiracy against us, everyone is in on it! The only thing that will change this is how we respond to situations like this. The fact she's still walking around, in a bar, getting drunk. says a lot about the resolve of black people.
    all of the Asian store owners beating up black females....still operating their stores.

when they see we won't do s4it, it just makes them bold to keep doing it, why not? there's no retribution for anyone's actions towards #FBA, NONE!

How is our warrior class gone? Do you remember the 2020 uprising? It’s not gone it’s been dormant and is reawakening. Asian shop owners were getting that worn after they hit women. The problem is we aren’t on code enough to stop shopping there. No one wants to be inconvenienced.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It literally kills whites and white-identified others to not be able to fully and boundlessly execute, murder, shoot, brutalize, traumatize, control, genocide, oppress, kidnap, abduct, lynch, trap, terrorize, abuse, enslave, mistreat, rape, starve, maim, set up, ambush, lie about, imprison, discriminate against, economically deprive, disenfranchise, redline, rob and steal from, lock out, mock, and dehumanize and degrade all Black people with full impunity and celebration.

Deep down these whites and others consider it a fucking human rights violation and downright discrimination against non-Blacks for anyone to disallow them to hurt and kill as many Black people as possible and spew hate speech. To them it is "freedom of speech and expression" and "it's just part our culture like the treasonous Confederate flag is, and we need to stop white guilt and reverse racism as it is okay to be racist, oops, I mean white."

As for the murderers of Black people and that old, repulsive, decrepit, soulless, succubus, cave demon bitch that lied and purposefully got Emmett Till barbarically and gruesomely tortured, disfigured, and murdered, evil doesn't die. Well, evil doesn't die fast enough.

You see, evil is allowed to fester. Evil creatures often get to live up to 120 years old while good people tend to die young. And a lot of them outright refuse to die and make it a mission to spread outright pain and suffering until their body gives out completely. This allows them enough time to spread as much evil and harm as possible. Like a horrible virus, they make sure to corrupt and poison as much people as possible.

They get all the time on the world to hurt and indoctrinate people, meet like-minded demons and form toxic echo chambers of dangerous ideologies, pass that evil and their evil ideologies and culture onto their demon spawn children and anyone they meet or befriend. And most of those in power are corrupt are okay with spreading and protecting such evil. It explains why we are seeing much of the wickedness that is happening right now.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We'll be making this thread about her soon:

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It literally kills whites and white-identified others to not be able to fully and boundlessly execute, murder, shoot, brutalize, traumatize, control, genocide, oppress, kidnap, abduct, lynch, trap, terrorize, abuse, enslave, mistreat, rape, starve, maim, set up, ambush, lie about, imprison, discriminate against, economically deprive, disenfranchise, redline, rob and steal from, lock out, mock, and dehumanize and degrade all Black people with full impunity and celebration.
    You are so on point. They would rather than die than live a life where they do not have the ability to abuse people at will. It's sick and demented and it's why they need to be tamed. We need a strong dominant African nuclear power to balance things out.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately, her victim was simply a casualty of the otherwise subtle race war, that's becoming increasingly blatant to those that have ears to hear, & eyes to see. 🧏🏾👀

Righteous punishment in this system of white supremacy, was not made to give "precious specimens" such as her, their due recompense. ⚖️👼🏼

Sarcastic Mohawk Girls GIF by CBC

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately, her victim was simply a casualty of the otherwise subtle race war, that's becoming increasingly blatant to those that have ears to hear, & eyes to see. 🧏🏾👀

Righteous punishment in this system of white supremacy, was not made to give "precious specimens" such as her, their due recompense. ⚖️👼🏼

Sarcastic Mohawk Girls GIF by CBC
    White women and accountability are like oil and water. They have been coddled to the point that they are defective as people.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Waiting for us to stand up fight and March first
    mjlolWhen that completely stops they are going to be terrified. That one coon that got killed by that white girl, his brother had to come out a plead for community support. When they see their true position without Black American support they will either become even bigger coons or get on code.